Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='intoxicated662']by the way, the 2 free dlc items for deathspank thongs of virtue are up now so get them while you can. I suppose you can download both items free now and buy the game later..

Tankko the Warrior
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/01000003-0000-4000-8000-000058410a8b?cid=SLink

The Snowy Mountain Dungeon
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/01000001-0000-4000-8000-000058410a8b?cid=SLink

Note: The DLC will add 1 achievement worth 15 GS to the game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.

That's what I get when I try to dl either of these from my web browser.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']I think I'll wait a bit longer on Toy Soldiers. I bit on Trials HD when it was 800 and a month or two later it dropped 560. So I'm thinking the same might happen here.

Voted for Perfect Dark.[/QUOTE]

Not to sound like a jerk, but have fun waiting. AFAIK, Trials is the only game to have a second, cheaper drop.

Obviously I could be wrong, and it could happen again, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Hey guys,

This is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if any of you guys know of a site/thread that has PSN release dates listed out like the original post of this one? This is literally the most reliable source I've found for release dates, since a bunch of people post whenever they find any obscure sources for dates.

I was thinking of grabbing a PS3 and looking into PSN releases, but I find that sites like IGN and whatnot don't have any updated dates for new releases and stuff like that. Appreciate the help!

[quote name='bordjon']Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.

That's what I get when I try to dl either of these from my web browser.[/QUOTE]

That's why I didn't update with the links. Kinda sucks as I rushed home to make sure I got them.

[quote name='mattBLiTZ']Hey guys,

This is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if any of you guys know of a site/thread that has PSN release dates listed out like the original post of this one? This is literally the most reliable source I've found for release dates, since a bunch of people post whenever they find any obscure sources for dates.

I was thinking of grabbing a PS3 and looking into PSN releases, but I find that sites like IGN and whatnot don't have any updated dates for new releases and stuff like that. Appreciate the help![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment.

I haven't seen one for sales. FriskiTonuki runs this one, which is great, but you could always start a sale one here.

was thinking about buying toy soldiers, then I found out it has no coop whatsoever, which is my main selling point

[quote name='kidrocklive']The sucky part is, what if that doesn't happen? Otherwise yeah I'd do the same thing myself too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Not to sound like a jerk, but have fun waiting. AFAIK, Trials is the only game to have a second, cheaper drop.

Obviously I could be wrong, and it could happen again, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, you guys bring up a good point. I forget that XBLM isn't like Steam where games will go on sale again eventually. Maybe I should get it. Just in case...

you should. other than trials and games that turn greatest hits, that doesnt happen. someone correct me if im wrong.

anyone who bought alien breed as DOTW before friend me if you wanna co-op it.

Despite the low discount, I voted for Trails since I picked it up back when it was only 560 points, so I would like to pick up the Big Pack too.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']I think I'll wait a bit longer on Toy Soldiers. I bit on Trials HD when it was 800 and a month or two later it dropped 560. So I'm thinking the same might happen here.

Voted for Perfect Dark.[/QUOTE]

You're saving around $2.50 so you are still way ahead of the game than I was when I bit at 1200 points. :lol:

Just to let everyone know, you guys might want to check the Plants V Zombies topic in the Contest section. Due to some Holiday in Taiwan, you can get the game free

[quote name='Driver121113']Didn't Perfect Dark start at 800 when it came out?[/QUOTE]

Did it? Wow, shows you how long ago I bought it! I haven't played it much. I think nostalgia kicked in and it just wasn't the same.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just to let everyone know, you guys might want to check the Plants V Zombies topic in the Contest section. Due to some Holiday in Taiwan, you can get the game free[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for this. I never go to that section of hte forum, although after today I will be haha.

[quote name='JStryke']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg&ob=av2n

Couldn't resist. :razz:

But yeah, it's looking like that Kmart points deal plus getting one free from work came at a good time.[/QUOTE]

God that song is so awesome. Was just at a Jillian's the other day, despite thier overpriced gaming collection, they had Crazy Taxi for barely the equivalent of a quarter, needless to say i played it 10+ times.

[quote name='n64ra']why is battlefield dlc winning?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but it's annoying. Yes, let's all vote for something only a handful of people (those who bought that game) can take advantage of! Great idea guys! Really one of the XBLA titles needs to win as those are stand-alone (it's a shame Microsoft didn't seperate XBLA and DLC).

Sadly Deathspank was in last place as of last night :(

[quote name='Warlock82']Yes, let's all vote for something only a handful of people (those who bought that game) can take advantage of![/QUOTE]At the risk of pointing out the obvious, holding votes aren't meant to serve the best interest of everyone. I see what you're saying, though.

I'd be willing to bet that Deathspank going on sale is only a matter of time, regardless of how it places in the results.

[quote name='Thrinn']At the risk of pointing out the obvious, holding votes aren't meant to serve the best interest of everyone. I see what you're saying, though.

I'd be willing to bet that Deathspank going on sale is only a matter of time, regardless of how it places in the results.[/QUOTE]

No, I realize that. I'm just saying it's dumb for DLC to win over something stand-alone that everyone could take advantage of. Like I said, really Microsoft should have seperated the two out into seperate sales. It does kind of surprise me that Bad Company DLC is so popular though.

But yeah, I've been waiting on Deathspank mainly because I have no time to play it right now (especially with Dead Rising 2 out next week), so no sense in grabbing it yet when it could potentially go on sale later :p I was hoping it'd win this poll though, but it's not looking very likely.

[quote name='Warlock82'] It does kind of surprise me that Bad Company DLC is so popular though.

[/QUOTE]

my guess is, Bad Company 2 sold hundreds of thousands of copies ( I dont know the exact number), which is a lot more people playing it than the tens of thousands that likely purchased Death Spank and the like, so.. all the people that play Bad Company 2 probably saw the voting thing on the dashboard and voted for their favorite game, or the game they recognized. More people play BC2 than the rest of the games listed on there and it's more popular, they probably don't even realize they're voting for specific DLC for that game to be on sale, they just picked their favorite game.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just to let everyone know, you guys might want to check the Plants V Zombies topic in the Contest section. Due to some Holiday in Taiwan, you can get the game free[/QUOTE]

is this still up -can't find it.

[quote name='Izod517']That's PD Zero, which is completely different, and really shitty. You can also find the "LE" edition for $5 plenty of places.[/QUOTE]

I bought Perfect Dark Zero for $5 at GameStop. My husband and I tried to play it together, and we both really disliked the game. I think it's one of only two games I've ever returned to GameStop.

Now, I played the demo of the original Perfect Dark on the 360, and I liked it. If it goes on sale for 400 points, I'll download in a second.

Perfect Dark Zero had the best multiplayer on 360 up until Halo 3 came out. It was actually really freaking good.

The campaign sucked big time though.

Yep, only thing Perfect Dark Zero had going for it was the multiplayer, and one of the few 4-player split-screen games.

Perfect Dark 64 was MUCH better.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Come ON guys. BFBC2 DLC is winning? Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach are OUT, and Medal of Honor and Black Ops are just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

The man makes a good point.

So I should buy PD now or wait since this is a possible "hoax"? I have a feeling they are all winners and will all go on sale.

[quote name='vlv723']So I should buy PD now or wait since this is a possible "hoax"? I have a feeling they are all winners and will all go on sale.[/QUOTE]I'd say wait, there's no hurry since it's not going to get any more expensive. Chances are MS will do another huge holiday sale on XBLA and this will likely be a prime candidate.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Come ON guys. BFBC2 DLC is winning? Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach are OUT, and Medal of Honor and Black Ops are just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

I voted for BC2. While I already have SPECTACT, I wouldn't mind giving Onslaught a go if it does go on sale. I have no interest in MW2, MoH, BO, HR, or any other FPS. This game's so good it satisfies my needs for a team-based FPS :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back