Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of getting Greed Corp, but will probably just go with the CCR track pack. It is a great deal for a bunch of very good songs, everything else I would be interested in I already have.

Sweet! I've actually been hoping for a sale on Greed Corp ever since watching the Joystiq "In Brief" on it. Looks like a pretty cool strategy game. And $2?!? Cha-ching!

I'd be just as excited about Splosion Man, Trials and Magic but I already have those. Got Portal on Tuesday and will probably pick up CCR DLC also. Maybe TMNT too since it's only two bucks.

You guys sold me on Greed Corp.
Looks like it's a multiplayer-focus game. Hope the sale bring the people back to play it (I assume it's pretty dead as pretty much no one heard of this game?)

[quote name='typical guy']I'll get splosion man only because it's $2. The game itself seemed like it would start to annoy me but hey for 2 bucks what the hell.

I'm hoping for some other deals and dlc on sale...[/QUOTE]

It's actually pretty fun.. way more forgiving than say, Super Meat Boy, anyways.

Does anyone know if they fixed online co-op yet? I bought the game when it launched & it was super laggy the first few weeks. Just throwing that out there for potential buyers.

I read a few pages back but didn't see an answer to my question:

Does anyone know (or has heard hints of) anything else being on sale tomorrow?

I'll definitely pick up TMNT, and possibly the CCR pack, Greed Corps, and San Andreas.

Thanks for the reviews of Greed Corp. I like Carcassone, so I imagine this will be with $2 to me. Also definitely in for CCR pack, and Splosion Man.

[quote name='seanr1221']Maybe I'll get Serious Sam 2.[/QUOTE]

I picked that one up, going to get splosion man too. I hope they have other unadvertised deals.

[quote name='orangecrush']I was hoping for some lips deals too. I didn't have the game when tracks last went on sale.[/QUOTE]

I bought a ton of the track packs the last they were around and I recently got Lips:party Classics during Amazons b2g1, if you don't have that one it has a lot of good songs too!

My Internet for some reason is really messy slow, to research, so please help me list any of these are also on physical formats? I don't buy digital if physical format just isn't that much more expensive.

Wow, I jumped on Live to grab the DLC for Conviction and to my surprise my 800 rebate points were in my account. Excellent timing MS :D I'll be grabbing me some Trials HD tomorrow :)

A little while ago Major Nelson tweeted: "We've got some special one-day only #BlackFriday deals coming to the #Xbox LIVE Marketplace tomorrow. Drop by my blog at MajorNelson.com after 6a PT/ 9a ET/1400 GMT tomorrow (Friday 26 Nov) for the official post with full details on the savings. Who needs to leave the house for Black Friday. . . right?" I suspect that him mentioning an exact time means the deals are going up at about the same point, or will at least be up by then.

[quote name='louiedog']A little while ago Major Nelson tweeted: "We've got some special one-day only #BlackFriday deals coming to the #Xbox LIVE Marketplace tomorrow. Drop by my blog at MajorNelson.com after 6a PT/ 9a ET/1400 GMT tomorrow (Friday 26 Nov) for the official post with full details on the savings. Who needs to leave the house for Black Friday. . . right?" I suspect that him mentioning an exact time means the deals are going up at about the same point, or will at least be up by then.[/QUOTE]

yeah i imagine we will find out then when they go live. i too am kinda disappointed if the deals posted here are all that is going to be on sale tomorrow. of course i only say that because i already have trials hd, splosion man and tmnt:re-shelled. greed corp doesn't look like my type of game but i might have to pick up some of the games that are on sale all week like portal.

Trials HD + Trials Big Pack + 'Splosion Man = 800 points. Points well spent.

Don't hold your breath on these going live right away. No worries since they don't sell out, but it seems these always take a few hours longer than they should, especially on holidays and definitely if the switch-flipper is on vacation.

Via the Xbox Game MarketPlace prices are not updated yet, says 160 in preview, yet 800 in confirmation.

However, the website xbox.com is working fine. Just got the 3x 160pts games.

[quote name='kevgret']splosion man is still 800 points. so is turtles in time..[/QUOTE]

Both are showing as 160 for me. As is Greed Corp.

Yeah, on the Marketplace on my console, all the titles (except GTA) have the sale prices listed but when I try to buy them, they are listed at regular price on the purchase screen. Will probably be fixed soon.

So watch out you don't pay full price for any of these by accident.

I just picked up Splosion Man, Greed Corp, and TMNT for 160 MS points and Trials HD for 400.
Makes me wish my 360 wasn't RRoD'd. I have a buddies box right now, but I don't want to download them only to have to do the license transfer once my Xbox is repaired. Come to think of it, I need to ask the guy I know how long it will take him from Monday when I drop it off. I want to play those free Tiesto tracks I got for DJ Hero. And these new Live games I just got.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Via the Xbox Game MarketPlace prices are not updated yet, says 160 in preview, yet 800 in confirmation.

However, the website xbox.com is working fine. Just got the 3x 160pts games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up... Just downloaded the games via xbox.com and it worked..

Thanks again

[quote name='kevgret']Thanks for the heads up... Just downloaded the games via xbox.com and it worked..

Thanks again[/QUOTE]

Same, picked up all 3 of the 160 MSP games and it makes me feel better knowing that they were all paid for with Bing Rewards points :)

[quote name='kataztrophik']Same, picked up all 3 of the 160 MSP games and it makes me feel better knowing that they were all paid for with Bing Rewards points :)[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you to receive your Bing points? I swear its been over a month since I redeemed for them.

[quote name='sjea0124']How long did it take you to receive your Bing points? I swear its been over a month since I redeemed for them.[/QUOTE]

I have 300 points that are in process now but I got 500 points before that and they came within 5 days of placing the order. The 3 orders I have now have been in process for like 3 weeks or so, not sure why it's taking so long but I hear everybody is having the same issue.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I have 300 points that are in process now but I got 500 points before that and they came within 5 days of placing the order. The 3 orders I have now have been in process for like 3 weeks or so, not sure why it's taking so long but I hear everybody is having the same issue.[/QUOTE]

same, they even switched the rewards to 400 instead of 100 now so my guess is we are all just stuck in limbo till they get it all figured out.

[quote name='Joartrak']same, they even switched the rewards to 400 instead of 100 now so my guess is we are all just stuck in limbo till they get it all figured out.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that sucks. I'm waiting on 200 points.

Anyways, I'm definitely getting Splosion Man and maybe that Creedence pack.

Picked up turtles reshelled. So cheap, it's awesome. Still thinking about the Trials HD Big Pack. I like Trials HD so I should get it but can't decide yet.

The Black Friday deals are apparently only for Gold members. I'm a Gold member and see Turtles in Time Reshelled for 160 points, but my brother's gamertag is not Gold and his account shows 800 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back