Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that link.

I don't put DLC in the OP as it will lead to a large amount of clutter. I used to run the marketplace thread in the 360 forum that tracked it all, but that become to large and hard to keep up with.

That said, feel free to post any links when content launches that you feel the need to share.

Does anyone else think the Harm's Way multiplayer isn't dead online, but actually broken? I started a public lobby and left it open for a half hour while I browsed on my laptop, and didn't see a single person pop in. Compare this to Aegis Wing, where just a few weeks ago I could start a lobby and see several people pop in over just a 5 minute period.

Yeah, that sounds like it's just broken. The game is free. I really doubt that not a single person was trying to play MP in that whole time you had the lobby up.

quake arena arcade & x-men arcade, both releasing on the same date 12/15? Damn this is the first time in a long time that i'm hyped up for an xbla release day lol. I'll be getting both!

Im going coo coo for quake arena arcade!!!!!!!! OMG brilliant i hope theyve included q3dm17 with instagib!

and xmen wow i remember pumping quarters into that thing at king richards in naples, fl. both day one hands down!

If Costume Quest DLC deserves its own post, a new batch of paid DLC for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light sure deserves notice. Pack 3 (?) just came out. It seems like they skipped 2 but whatever. Looks like more short challenge levels.

I might be late with this, but I just got OXM a couple days ago and noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case West is described as a "stand-alone" product for 400 MSP.

I'm so happy they are only going to charge 800 points for x-men, now I will definitely buy it on release date. If it was 1200, I would have seriously debated about waiting for it to go on sale for 560 - 800 points.

Somehow I didn't know about the X-Men port until just now. Used to play the crap out of it at the movie theater back in the day. This is great news \\:D/

I suck at 3 on 3 NHL, it is fun as hell though.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just got 100 achievement points from one game. They are super easy in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up 3 on 3 NHL Arcade after trying out the demo. It reminded me of Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey on the N64. That game really kicked ass with 4 players.

I just bought Outrun Arcade because I remember hearing it is getting delisted. It is a really good game that you should check out before it's gone. Just my luck though it will be on sale for Christmas haha.

[quote name='kingzblend121']I just bought Outrun Arcade because I remember hearing it is getting delisted. It is a really good game that you should check out before it's gone. Just my luck though it will be on sale for Christmas haha.[/QUOTE]

That's supposed to be taken off XBLA next year.

All the news sites said Dec 2011 for Outrun, but don't forget about what happened with the MUA2 DLC (which will be pulled down for the second time by the end of the month so get it soon if you are interested) where is was pulled earlier than they "announced"

So can we expect any other christmas sales other than the hints given? I'm assuming its monday night combat, limbo, and perfect dark. I'll bite if they are 400 points

[quote name='tunavi']So can we expect any other christmas sales other than the hints given? I'm assuming its monday night combat, limbo, and perfect dark. I'll bite if they are 400 points[/QUOTE]
Maybe it is Alan wake (full game of Games of demand) for 800/1200/1600 ms points .

Whoa, Outrun Online Arcade is getting dropped? What a damn shame! Does that mean multiplayer won't be available anymore?

Edit: Just read a news bit. Glad to hear the only reason it's getting dropped is the Ferrari license running out. Still kinda crazy though, as the game is basically an awesome, beautiful, interactive Ferrari advertisement. Anyone who's into arcade racing should snag this game before they can't. I've got the :xbox: original Outrun 2, and the graphics just don't translate. OOA is very pretty in HD.

[quote name='bsmiff']Whoa, Outrun Online Arcade is getting dropped? What a damn shame! Does that mean multiplayer won't be available anymore?[/QUOTE]Actually, I think the multiplayer will still work for those people that bought the game. MS is only delisting the game so new people can't buy it off XBLA anymore, but for those that bought it, things like multiplayer and leaderboards should work still.

just bought the Marvel Pinball FX2 tables, very fun and worth it for 800 points. Hope they do more of these. Not as solid as the Williams Collection disc, but still a blast to play.

Where is Clash of Heroes/Might & Magic?, we get a release date on that yet?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah its not so challenging, it is very fun and relaxing though. Its a nice change of pace from the norm.[/QUOTE]

I agree, its fun and relaxing. Its also strangely addictive.

[quote name='kingzblend121']I just bought Outrun Arcade because I remember hearing it is getting delisted. It is a really good game that you should check out before it's gone. Just my luck though it will be on sale for Christmas haha.[/QUOTE]

is this true? or were you bein sarcastic?

[quote name='typical guy']I agree, its fun and relaxing. Its also strangely addictive.[/QUOTE]
this. i enjoyed the game alot. definitely worth the price!

Very fun game! I did some major all-nighter gaming sessions on this game when I first got it. Very addicting and hard to stop playing. "Just one more building and I'll quit!!!"

If anyone wants to exchange Towers, PM me over Live. I got into collecting them at first, then haven't gotten back to it in a while.

I almost bought this during XBL's last spend 1600 and get 400 points back, or whatever it was. But figured it'd go on sale when World of Keflings came out. Thanks OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back