Live Free or Die Hard Best Buy Steelbook DVD?

ShaneFalco

CAGiversary!
Anyone have any news on the best buy steelbook dvd?

Is the dvd coming out on Nov 20 come with a bonus dvd like the planet terror and death proof best buy steel book dvds?

I read something like that, but the movie sucks anyway. So crappy. It only has Mclane, Bruce Willis, and the Die Hard name to it. Otherwise, it's pure crap. For instance if they needed to knock out the gas/electric grid then why didn't they just divert the gas to the plant and blow it up in the first place. Sorry if there are spoilers here, but the movie just isn't any good and I must spread the word.

Bah to you, Hiccup. I loved the movie and thought it was a good ending to the series. Although, it was not as good as the original. Man that was classic.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Bah to you, Hiccup. I loved the movie and thought it was a good ending to the series. Although, it was not as good as the original. Man that was classic.[/quote]
Don't kid yourself. 1 and 3 were the best of the series with number 2 being a good one as well. I personally believe that they shouldn't have revived the series and left it be.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Don't kid yourself. 1 and 3 were the best of the series with number 2 being a good one as well. I personally believe that they shouldn't have revived the series and left it be.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you that the first one was the best of the series, per my original post.
However, this movie was not that bad at all. I rather enjoyed it. You can't use your opinion and form it as concrete fact. Different strokes for different folks. Tomato, tomatoe. A penny saved is a penny earned.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Don't kid yourself. 1 and 3 were the best of the series with number 2 being a good one as well. I personally believe that they shouldn't have revived the series and left it be.[/quote]
Dude, first of all, you are an asshole for insinuating that your taste is correct and anybody's taste that differs from yours is incorrect.

Also, stop shitting in this thread like some sort of bigshot whose opinion is somehow so valid it justifies getting posted in threads in which it is irrelevant.

Because nobody cares what you think about this and you are not helping anyone but yourself, who apparently very desperately needs to share your fury with the film's plot holes, by telling us about it.

[quote name='supershammy']Dude, first of all, you are an asshole for insinuating that your taste is correct and anybody's taste that differs from yours is incorrect.

Also, stop shitting in this thread like some sort of bigshot whose opinion is somehow so valid it justifies getting posted in threads in which it is irrelevant.

Because nobody cares what you think about this and you are not helping anyone but yourself, who apparently very desperately needs to share your fury with the film's plot holes, by telling us about it.[/QUOTE]

Well put. I have always been a big fan of the Die Hard series and yes the 4th installment wasn't as good as the previous three but IMO it was still a good all around action flick.

Yeah. Everyone has a different opinion about this movie and you might hate mines. I though DH4 is better than the original. Note, it's an OPINION. PLEASE, do not get angry.

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD was my greatest suprise of the summer, a rollicking great ride in every way deserving of the DIE HARD name. I also think DIE HARD 2 is the best of the series, so hiccupleftovers probably thinks I'm Satan...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I read something like that, but the movie sucks anyway. So crappy. It only has Mclane, Bruce Willis, and the Die Hard name to it. Otherwise, it's pure crap. For instance if they needed to knock out the gas/electric grid then why didn't they just divert the gas to the plant and blow it up in the first place. Sorry if there are spoilers here, but the movie just isn't any good and I must spread the word.[/QUOTE]

boo. I thought the movie was pretty good. See your problem is you were actually thinking while watching it :p You're supposed to just turn your brain off and just go with it. At least that's what I did and I liked it. ^_^

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I read something like that, but the movie sucks anyway. So crappy. It only has Mclane, Bruce Willis, and the Die Hard name to it. Otherwise, it's pure crap. For instance if they needed to knock out the gas/electric grid then why didn't they just divert the gas to the plant and blow it up in the first place. Sorry if there are spoilers here, but the movie just isn't any good and I must spread the word.[/quote]

Someone's looking for a deal on Die Hard here, not your opinion of what you thought of it. Please keep your opinions out of this forum and where they belong since they really don't amount to anything other then threadcrapping.

the movie was great better than i hoped , only problem i had with the movie is that it was pg-13 cause fox wanted teenie boppers & stupid teens to see it, im sorry but that franchise was born with an R rating & shouldve stayed with an R rating

[quote name='supershammy']Dude, first of all, you are an asshole for insinuating that your taste is correct and anybody's taste that differs from yours is incorrect.

Because nobody cares what you think about this and you are not helping anyone but yourself, who apparently very desperately needs to share your fury with the film's plot holes, by telling us about it.[/quote]

LOL!!!

You're very funny!!! I was never shitting in this thread nor saying that my opinion was greater than anyone elses. I was merely inputting my opinion and opining that the 4th installment was crap, but of course this is the internet where people love to take things as personal affronts to them. Maybe you should get a life and not worry so much what a person's opinion is of you favorite movie.

Perhaps you should just shut the fuck up!

[quote name='lawdood']Someone's looking for a deal on Die Hard here, not your opinion of what you thought of it. Please keep your opinions out of this forum and where they belong since they really don't amount to anything other then threadcrapping.[/quote]

:lol::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Another one. I never was threadcrapping, but I can start.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']boo. I thought the movie was pretty good. See your problem is you were actually thinking while watching it :p You're supposed to just turn your brain off and just go with it. At least that's what I did and I liked it. ^_^[/quote]

See, I think that was my problem. That's at least what my friends tell me. I was thinking the whole time in the movie about things like "why didn't he do that instead of that," etc. You have to go in with your brain absolutely shut off to actually get anywhere otherwise the plot holes will just never stop bothering you in this movie.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']LOL!!!

You're very funny!!! I was never shitting in this thread nor saying that my opinion was greater than anyone elses. I was merely inputting my opinion and opining that the 4th installment was crap, but of course this is the internet where people love to take things as personal affronts to them. Maybe you should get a life and not worry so much what a person's opinion is of you favorite movie.

Perhaps you should just shut the fuck up!
[/quote]
If you hate the movie, then I'm guessing you have no intent to purchase it. Therefore, what are you even doing in this thread other than acting like a douchebag troll and crapping on it? No one here cares about your opinion of it, they apparently liked it and want to know if they can pick up the steelcase of it. Please just get the fuck out and spend your time in threads on things you do care about.

As much as I hate to say this to another loyal CAG, but Hiccup, stop being a douche man. You did say in your first post that you must spread the word that it sucked, that right there pretty much means you think your opinoin means something. I rather liked it myself. At least they are releasing the "unrated" version. Hopefully it'll be a little better. Anyhow, I'm still toying with the idea of pre ordering the box set on blu ray...

Besides, people go to see mindless action movies for just that, the action. Yes the story line was kinda bad, but its all about the action.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Don't kid yourself.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You're very funny!!! I was never shitting in this thread nor saying that my opinion was greater than anyone elses.[/QUOTE]

So, first you tell us that we're kidding ourselves if we don't agree with you, and then you try and act as though you never tried to say that your opinion was anymore important than anyone else's.

Dumbass.

I might be getting the steel book.. as its the unrated cut.

I want the die hard collection / the new die hard on blu ray.

But they are all the rated editions.. i hate rated.. im paying 15 bucks more and i get rated... sigh.

I was tempted to get the thinpak trilogy boxset of the Die Hard movies at BB the other day when I saw it was so cheap, but I realized that they'd be reissuing the whole set as a quadrilogy soon enough...Anyone know anything about this, if it's even announced? I'd love a remastering of the original.

[quote name='supershammy']I was tempted to get the thinpak trilogy boxset of the Die Hard movies at BB the other day when I saw it was so cheap, but I realized that they'd be reissuing the whole set as a quadrilogy soon enough...Anyone know anything about this, if it's even announced? I'd love a remastering of the original.[/QUOTE]
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000W4HIY0/

[quote name='lawdood']If you hate the movie, then I'm guessing you have no intent to purchase it. Therefore, what are you even doing in this thread other than acting like a douchebag troll and crapping on it? No one here cares about your opinion of it, they apparently liked it and want to know if they can pick up the steelcase of it. Please just get the fuck out and spend your time in threads on things you do care about. [/QUOTE]

:applause:

And this movie was awesome.

Name some movies you like so we can crap on them. Twat.

[quote name='ShaneFalco']Anyone have any news on the best buy steelbook dvd?

Is the dvd coming out on Nov 20 come with a bonus dvd like the planet terror and death proof best buy steel book dvds?[/quote]
Only that it's the 2-disc Unrated Collector's Edition.

I don't know. Hopefully there'll be something in the ad that week about it.

Thanks, op and ladyalbert. Didn't know. Will look for that. The effects were great and worthy of extra content.

But no thanks to hiccup. I agree, no reason for you to be trolling here if you hated the flick.

Personally, next to Bourne it was my favorite flick this past year, and my second favorite DH after 1.

I just took a look at Best Buy's website again. Die Hard 1-3 are still $19.99, but Live Free has gone down 2 bucks to $22.99.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.

bread's done
Back