LIVE!!! Fundraiser Old School Lowball - Dreamcast and Atari

willynateDgreat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Alright - I'm heading to Africa in two weeks and am short about $200 of my fundraising goal. So I'm clearing out my basement of my old school system and games. So, not only will you be getting some good deals on old school games, but you'll also be helping several schools in Africa. Here's a link to where I'll be going: Every Child Ministries.

This auction ended at 9:47 PM CST. No more bids are being accepted. Winners will be PM'd shortly.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1. Unless specified for a heavier or bulkier item - For the Atari and Dreamcast systems, shipping will be based on the address that you PM me - it will likely be between $15-20.

Okay guys,

All packages but two have been shipped - Everything should reach you all by next Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks all - I raised more than $150 to give to Every Child Ministries. The kiddos in Ghana will appreciate it. I'll post a few pictures when I get back at the end of July.

Lowball guide - Invoiced = :cool: Paid=:bouncy: Shipped = :applause:

:whee:

piscian18 = :cool: :bouncy: :applause:

SegaSmash $2.00
NFL 2K2 $2.00
Alone $6.00
NFL 2K $2.00
GTA II $3.00
Quake $4.00
Ms. Pac $2.00
Bomber $6.00
Soul Calibur - $6.00
Sonic Adventure - $5.00
World Series Baseball $2.00
NHL2K $2.00
Bust A Move -$5.00
Worms Armegedon - $5.00
NBA2k $1.00
Sub $53.00
Shipping' $17.00
Total $70.00

Jmclark = :cool: :bouncy: :applause:

WebBrowser $1.00
NBA Show $1.00
Shipping $4.00
Total $6.00

SterlingIce = :cool: :bouncy: :applause:

House of the Dead - $3.00
Metro Street Racing $3.00
Atari 7800 - $12.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, lots of stuff I'd bid on. I wish that mouse were sold seperately from the console though, I'd definitely bid on it individually.

These are the suggestions I'm looking for - thanks guys.

I'd be happy to break the mouse apart from the console.

And, yes, the DC games will all be sold individually.

The Atari games I'll sell in lots of 3-4.

I'll be starting the sale a bit later on today.

This started yet? It's past 11 but nobody has bid.. if so, one dollar on everything here:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Quake III Arena
Bomberman Online
Resident Evil 2
Bust-A-Move 4
Worms Armageddon
Ms. Pacman Maze Madness
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Complete - slight rip on back cover)

Dreamcast Mouse

Also because I have an issue with Dreamcast lowballs.

NFK 2K2 - $1
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare - $2
NFL 2K - $1
Soul Calibur - $1
Resident Evil 2 - $2
Sonic Adventure - $2
World Series Baseball 2K1 - $1
House of the Dead 2 - $1
NHL2K - $1
Virtua Tennis - $1
Metropolis Street Racer - $1
Bust-A-Move 4 - $2

Sega Smashpack - $1 Freemason
Grand Theft Auto 2
$1 Freemason
Guantlet Legends $1 Freemason
Soul Calibur
$2 Freemason
Resident Evil 2 - $3 Freemason
Worms Armageddon -$2 Freemason
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Complete - slight rip on back cover) -
$5 Freemason
1 8 MG Memory Card $1 Freemason
1 Dreamcast Mouse - $2 Freemason
Dreamcast system w/controllers and VMU -
$10 Freemason

As do I, Dodgeme ;~;
Tell you what, I won't touch Sonic Adventure, House of the Dead, or Bust a Move if you leave RE2 and Alone in the Dark be :p

Alone in the Dark - $3
Resident Evil 2 - $4
Worms - $3
Dreamcast Mouse - $3

Hmm that may be tough. I can't guarantee I can leave Res Evil alone. For now I'll let it be. These lowballs with dreamcast games are really draining my pockets fast haha.

Soul Calibur - $3

I've already got Gauntlet, and I'm especially interested in the mouse, as well as a few of the games, MvC2 included. You may have a fight on your hands after I missed the last copy that popped up :0

[quote name='dodgeme']You need to unhide stuff from spoilers or else people will overlook the items to be bid on.[/QUOTE]

Suggestion noted - and updated. Thanks!

[quote name='bsmiff']If you had Ninja Golf I'd be all over that 7800.[/QUOTE]

I know, right, sadly, Ninja Golf and Tower Toppler were two titles I never owned.

[quote name='speedracer']Because I'm dumb, I just want to make sure. Bids are for the whole 7800 game list?[/QUOTE]

I'm selling the 2600/7800 games in lots of 5 per bid. I'll clarify that in my next update. I won't sell all of them for $1 :)

[quote name='willynateDgreat']I know, right, sadly, Ninja Golf and Tower Toppler were two titles I never owned.[/QUOTE]

That bites. You mentioning Tower Toppler reminds me, I need to find a copy of Castelian on the NES!

Updated as of Friday 10:50 AM CST - It's my 11th-year wedding anniversary today, so I likely won't be updating again until tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Lot #2? (not dustdingo's) : $1
Ms. Pac-Man
Xevious
Joust
Choplifter!
Donkey Kong

Lot #3: $1
Xevious
Asteroids
Moon Patrol
Space Invaders
Stampede

Lot #4 : $1
Pac-Man
Combat
Kaboom!
Kangaroo
Demons to Diamonds

Lot #5: $1
Missle Command
Maze Craze
Barnstorming
River Raid
Dig Dug

Lot #6: $1
E.T.
Star Raiders
Keystone Kapers
Pole Position
Q-Bert

So, am I doing it right?

[quote name='Freemason']just a side note, the console has the power cord correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, both the DC and Atari have a power cable. The Atari does not have an Atari RF adapter. It will have an old NES adapter for video/testing purposes. You'll need to get an RF switch for audio.

Looks good - I'll be updating the auction shortly.

[quote name='speedracer']

So, am I doing it right?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot #8 - $2
Gravitar
Vanguard
Venture
Mouse Trap
Cosmic Ark

Lot #9 - $2
Kool-Aid Man
Snoopy the Red Baron
California Games
Yars' Revenge
Pac-man Jr.

Updated as of 12:33 PM CST - The low bid on the 7800 is making me sad, but thanks for all the other bids.

Keep it up; I'm more than halfway to the $200 it'll cost for me to check an extra bag full of clothes and medical supplies for the orphanage I'll be working at.

bread's done
Back