Missile Command

SterlingIce Lot 3
Keystone Kapers
Stampede
Jedi Arena
Karateka
Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups

Atari 7800 $10

Question about Seaman: do you have the complete box with everything and the one piece is all that's missing or just the game, case, and mic? Do you have a pic of what's there?

Man, there are some games in other people's lots that I'd like to go after for the Atari stuff but I just can't go after someone else's games since everyone is being so nice

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']
Question about Seaman: do you have the complete box with everything and the one piece is all that's missing or just the game, case, and mic? Do you have a pic of what's there?

Man, there are some games in other people's lots that I'd like to go after for the Atari stuff but I just can't go after someone else's games since everyone is being so nice

SI[/QUOTE]

I don't have the Seaman box unfortunately. I have the game and mic (without the windguard).

People are being really nice on this board. If there are a few specific Atari games that you're interested in, post it up and maybe we can figure things out between all of us.

Thanks for the bids.

The ones I'd also be interested in are:

Rampage
Mario Bros
Donkey Kong Jr
Pac Man Jr
Centipede
Dig Dug
Snoopy and the Red Baron

That said, again, others have already put in claims so I don't want to break up their lots of 5 since I was late to the party

SI

Im in a spending money mood as I lost my other lowball bids :(.

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare -$4
Quake III Arena -$2
Soul Calibur - $5
Resident Evil 2 - $7
Worms Armageddon - $4
NBA 2K - $1

1 Rumble Pack $2
1 8 MG Memory Card $2

Seaman - $4

[quote name='Potatoeman']Sorry to be so anal, but I didnt see it on the front... Is it ending 9-10 CST? EST? What timezone? Thanks=)[/QUOTE]

I'm in Minnesota - so it'll be CST.

Well, I was thinking of adding a couple of games and instead added a couple more sets

SterlingIce Lot #13
Tomcat: F-14 Fighter
Fun With Numbers
Circus Atari
Space Invaders
Video Pinball

SterlingIce Lot #14
Pete Rose Baseball
Pong Sports
Phoenix
Midnight Magic
Enduro

SI

Sega Smashpack - $2

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare - $6

Quake III Arena - $4
Guantlet Legends - $2

Sonic Adventure - $3
House of the Dead 2 - $2
Metropolis Street Racer - $2
Worms Armageddon - $5

NFK 2K2 - $2
NFL 2K - $2
Grand Theft Auto 2 - $3
Quake III Arena -$3
Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness - $2
Bomberman Online - $4
Soul Calibur - $6
Resident Evil 2 - $9
Sonic Adventure - $3
World Series Baseball 2K1 - $2
NHL2K - $2
Virtua Tennis - $2
NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC $1
NBA 2K - dodgeme - $2

Resident Evil 2 - Potatoeman $10
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Complete - slight rip on back cover) - Potatoeman - $12
Seaman with Mic (mic doesn't have "Spit Guard") - Potatoeman - $5

[quote name='dancrane212']Dustdingo - Lot #1: $2
Frogger
Mario Bros.
Donkey-Kong
The Empire Strikes Back
Pac-Man[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm mistaken, most of those games are in other people's lots- still not entirely sure how that gets resolved.

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']Unless I'm mistaken, most of those games are in other people's lots- still not entirely sure how that gets resolved.

SI[/QUOTE]

Oh, I just assumed everything had gotten separated into lots over time.

[quote name='dancrane212']Oh, I just assumed everything had gotten separated into lots over time.[/QUOTE]

If there's a game you want that's in someone else's Atari lot, bid higher for THAT lot number to clear things up.

Sorry the Atari lot got a bit messy, tracking 100+ games would just get tricky.

And STOP(!) - No other bids below this post will be accepted.

I'll be doing the invoices and PM's a bit later tonight. I'll be sending the first packages out on Wednesday.
Thanks so much for your support guys. A few of you got some smoking good deals - Nice job and it's all going to a good cause.

wooohoo nice lowball, got my console and the one game i really wanted, look forward to them, will send payment as soon as i can after invoice.

[quote name='sterlingice'](That's the Atari lot 1 from above for $3
Dustdingo - Lot #1
Frogger
Mario Bros.
Donkey-Kong
The Empire Strikes Back
Pac-Man)

SI[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the save, I'd forgotten that I gave my Atari away last year. I don't think I need any more games for systems I don't own (Zelda:3ds:)

Definite thanks from me! It's going to cost more to ship than I actually spent :(

Got a ton of Atari and 2 games that I was needing for Dreamcast. If the Seaman had been a little more complete, i'd have been in on that, too :D

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']Definite thanks from me! It's going to cost more to ship than I actually spent :(

Got a ton of Atari and 2 games that I was needing for Dreamcast. If the Seaman had been a little more complete, i'd have been in on that, too :D

SI[/QUOTE]

I'll tally it up to see - Atari cartridges are light. I'll need your address to figure out the shipping cost for the 7800 but we can do that in the PM.

Hey will, just checked over the front page and saw something you missed -

As much as I would have liked to win it, I didnt win the bid for Resident Evil 2. I mistakenly bid $10 instead of 11 in my last bid.

dancrane212 won it for 10 since he posted it before me

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back