Live Gold 3mo - $15, 12mo -$35 @ Sears.com till 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
A good deal for those who missed out on earlier deals or aren't getting the target ads on the dashboard.

Sears is offering 12mo Gold subscriptions for $35 (normally $49.99) and 3mo Gold subscriptions for $15 (normally $19.99) This is online only, but Sears.com offers in-store pickup. Shipping is $6.95, but free for orders over $49.

UPDATE: YMMV now as website is only allowing Pick-up and some most stores are now OOS. Amazon has a decent deal as well.

FYI: LIVE has added new features. Gold allows LIVE users:

• LIVE Multiplayer
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Last.fm unlimited plays
  • Netflix streaming
  • Early access to certain content
Kmart allegedly has the same deal, but it's not showing up on the site.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want 3 months do NOT buy from Sears.

I saw on the XBL dashboard that Microsoft is currently offering 3 months for $9.99.

So I called my local Sears to see if they would honor the online price with a 12 month card in-store. The first electronics manager said no. I then asked to speak to store manager and he did approve the 34.99 price. I am sure it is up to the manager at each store, but this one was decent about it and I got the card in store for online price. Soon after they had Rockband 1 listed at 9.99 incorrectly so I purchased it, and he once again honored the incorrect price his store employee's had posted. He was a very decent guy, I will defintely return there to shop.

[quote name='NutManIV']If you want 3 months do NOT buy from Sears.

I saw on the XBL dashboard that Microsoft is currently offering 3 months for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

those are targeted ads.

some people only see 12 month, some 3 month, some none at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only seeing the option to pick it up, and none of my local Sear's stores even carry video game products anymore at all! Is there a way to have it shipped to me?

Yeah my stores are sold out as well. Though if you're a prime member on amazon it's free shipping and only a $2 difference in the end because of the no tax. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back