Live gold subscription question

jjhearn

CAGiversary!
I have never had any sub other than a free month once. I am looking at getting the $30 deal. I also have a few more codes that I have never used. If I get the year, do I need to just sit on my other codes or can I store them on my system?

I have 2 free month codes, and also a 12 month live card. Is there a way to use all of them if I get the dashboard deal?

I thought I remember reading that if I entered 2 FREE codes, they would not be 2 months. If that makes any sense.

if they are "free trials" (they should say free trial, normally they are 48 hr trials, but some games have come with 1 month free trials, gta iv comes to mind) then you will want to take both of those codes and just put them inside a game or something untill you need them after you run out of time. but you can buy the one year sub for $29.99 and then redeem the 12 month code and you will have 2 years. free trials will not stack on top of anything, if you have live, and redeem a free trial code you are just wasting it.

Ok thanks. That was what I thought I read before. The free months I have were from the Doritos deal several months back. I got one and got my wife to get one, I think. I may only have one now that I think about it.

bread's done
Back