Live is screwed up?

[quote name='psychobrawler']Seems like everything works but actually playing on Live. Anyone else seeing this?[/QUOTE]
It is happenin to me too, and its happening to other people on my friends list. I thought I got banned, because my friends just got done mooning people on Uno when playing online stopped working.

I've just talked to 4 different friends in the dash trying to play Assault Heroes, Gears, and Vegas, and none of them can get on. We're all in the midwest, so I wonder if it's regional...

[quote name='psychobrawler']I've just talked to 4 different friends in the dash trying to play Assault Heroes, Gears, and Vegas, and none of them can get on. We're all in the midwest, so I wonder if it's regional...[/QUOTE]
Me too

Same here, can see and talk to friends but can't get double agent working online. I'm in Washington.

I was having trouble getting any MP matches for Tony hawk P8 to show up, so I just switched to singleplayer. Has it started to work again? Im in WA state.

I thought I got banned, because my friends just got done mooning people on Uno when playing online stopped working.

See, this is where I rightfully say your friend is a jackass and people like him give Live the bad name it's had over the last five years, and then you cut and paste this and tell me how I need to get a sense of humor and chill the fuck out, 'cause obviously mooning people is acceptable and 'genius' comedy.

That said, let me preemptively respond to your likely response with a "Whatever" and a decisive "Piss off".

[quote name='anomynous']ZOMG itz teh Gears of War patch[/quote]Xbox Live is down, and there is nothing about it on the Epic forums. They would have announced it beforehand that they were updating, and it wouldn't completely wipe out Xbox Live.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I thought I got banned, because my friends just got done mooning people on Uno when playing online stopped working.

See, this is where I rightfully say your friend is a jackass and people like him give Live the bad name it's had over the last five years, and then you cut and paste this and tell me how I need to get a sense of humor and chill the fuck out, 'cause obviously mooning people is acceptable and 'genius' comedy.

That said, let me preemptively respond to your likely response with a "Whatever" and a decisive "Piss off".[/QUOTE]
You need to get a sense of humor and chill the fuck out............

Just kidding, I agree with you

[quote name='jollydwarf']I thought I got banned, because my friends just got done mooning people on Uno when playing online stopped working.

That said, let me preemptively respond to your likely response with a "Whatever" and a decisive "Piss off".[/QUOTE]
You have a shitty gimmick.

well shit. I decided to hop on the intertubes and read some gaming blogs/forums before heading onto Live for some Gears goodness. at least now I won't be all frustrated wondering why it's not working for me.

Apparently LIVE is down, and everybody is being called into work to fix it. Rumors are a power outage, or a virus on the Live servers. It is apparently a BIG problem though. (this is from the Xbox.com forums, I dont know if they are still up, cuz they were up for a few minutes)

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Xbox Live is down, and there is nothing about it on the Epic forums. They would have announced it beforehand that they were updating, and it wouldn't completely wipe out Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard Epic submitted a patch to Microsoft a couple weeks ago. It's up to Microsoft when to certify it after QA etc and put it up.

Edit: I also see absolutely no reason why there would be a need to take Live down to update GOW.

[quote name='Sporadic']MajorNelson.com posted:

I am on it...the XOC team is working on it. It will be fixed soon.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for page 2.

It's down for everybody and they are working on it right now.

[quote name='Sporadic']MajorNelson.com posted:

I am on it...the XOC team is working on it. It will be fixed soon.[/quote]

Where did you find this? I see nothing at majornelson.com...?

[quote name='Cursor']Where did you find this? I see nothing at majornelson.com...?[/QUOTE]

Under the comments on the Video Marketplace Top 10 article.

One thing I noticed is that GoW and Vegas's icons aren't showing up on Xbox.com right now. The GoW gamerpic for finishing the game on Insane isn't showing up on gamercards either.

according to someone on Bungie forums, it should be fixed any minute.

[quote name='taahahmed from Bungie forums']Look,I talk to my friends and they're (XBL ppl) refreshing XBL.It will be over 8:00 or 10:00 eastern time[/quote]
Link

Yeah, jollydwarf is getting old fast. At first, I liked his sarcasm. Now, I just want to smack him around like a red headed step-child.

I hope this gets back up in the next couple hours. My buddy and I have a co-op game of Gears to finish.

[quote name='depascal22']Yeah, jollydwarf is getting old fast. At first, I liked his sarcasm. Now, I just want to smack him around like a red headed step-child.[/quote]He's been on my ignore list from the start. I, unfortunately, still see his posts when people quote him to point out his blatantly obvious douchiness.

[quote name='anomynous']Apparently LIVE is down, and everybody is being called into work to fix it. Rumors are a power outage, or a virus on the Live servers. It is apparently a BIG problem though. (this is from the Xbox.com forums, I dont know if they are still up, cuz they were up for a few minutes)[/quote]

Well I was trying to play R6:Vegas about an hour ago and no luck. I live in CT so I guess this is widespread. Everyone I've talked to (about 6 people on my friends list) are having the same problem. I am just worried about the security of my account (I have many MS points on it)...

[quote name='LiquidNight']He's been on my ignore list from the start. I, unfortunately, still see his posts when people quote him to point out his blatantly obvious douchiness.[/quote]

I haven't ignored anyone yet because I never know who's gonna have the next big deal.

Any luck yet on Live? Anyone actually gotten a hold of someone at MS or Xbox Live?

[quote name='getmyrunon']Well until XBL comes back online... Microsoft sucks, Sony rules![/quote]:lol:. YUKYUKYUKYUK. It's funny because because you're wrong.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Well I was trying to play R6:Vegas about an hour ago and no luck. I live in CT so I guess this is widespread. Everyone I've talked to (about 6 people on my friends list) are having the same problem. I am just worried about the security of my account (I have many MS points on it)...[/QUOTE]
I'm in CT and I was just playing the BF2 online demo less than 20 minutes ago, there was about 20 people playing. Maybe because it uses EA's servers, but it still goes through Live at some point.

[quote name='brian101']i heard that it had something to do to adding food tv blade im not sure though[/quote]

WTF? I thought that nintendo was the one that was adding that feature;) .

Is live up yet?

i actually can't get my single player campaign to continue right now either. i read a few other people who had the same problem in the comment section on major nelson's blog, so i guess it may work if i sign off live. they need to implement in their upcoming patch that prevents this sort of thing when live goes down because i was starting to think my 360 was going to shit out on me.

[quote name='pop311']I can't even play single player while logged into my XBL name, let alone a match on LIVE[/QUOTE]
Unplug your ethernet cable.

bread's done
Back