Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Dang, 11 Feet? That's pretty impressive. Not suprisingly the speaker quality isn't great. But i'm more happier that I bought it now!

Ok you have a point there.

Meh, not worth it, IMO. I'd only find myself using this at home so as not to annoy the hell out of people around me with giggly japanese music, and if that's the case, I'd just hook my zune up to my normal speakers.

I've been using the same sole account for a year, but I am getting tired of not being able to get my Flexicon fix.

I'd like to go back and redo the puzzles, and start getting prizes again. I really can't stand much of the other games.

I know that you can have more than one account, but can they share the same information? I know it's touched upon in the FAQ, but I'd greatly appreciate some insight from someone who has multiple accounts without problem.

-How does it work?
-Are you OK, as long as you don't send more than three of the same prize to the same household?
-Can I earn tickets on both accounts on the same day?
-For those that actually know there's a "3 new accounts per day per IP" limit, is there an actual limit on the number of accounts one has? I wouldn't hit 3 accounts in a year, much less a day...but still, I'm not looking to get zeroed.
-If I could just play Flexicon over and over, I think I'd be one happy CAG. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for the responses!

Yea you can have more than 1 account that has the same information as long as you didn't make the account to get around a ban. But just keep it mind you can only ship 3 hardware/software, once you ship 3 of the same thing like a controller to the same address, you can't do it anymore. As a reference I have 2 accounts and have gotten stuff from both of them no problems.

I received an email from support today, after contacting them this past weekend.

In May, I ordered 1000 frequent flyer miles, which according to the confirmation I recieved, would only take 15 days for the miles to be reflected into my account. 15 days came and went, and they never shows up. I waited until July to contact them, simply because I didn't have the time to mess with their canned responses. The first response said they would look further into the matter, and get back with me. Well, one more month came and went, and that's when I contacted them this weekend.

The email I received today said that they can "confirm that the miles have been deposited". I check my frequent flyer account, and they still aren't there.

I'm going to guess they won't ever show up, considering it's been 3 months now. Has anybody else succesfully ordered and received frequent flyer miles?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yea you can have more than 1 account that has the same information as long as you didn't make the account to get around a ban. But just keep it mind you can only ship 3 hardware/software, once you ship 3 of the same thing like a controller to the same address, you can't do it anymore. As a reference I have 2 accounts and have gotten stuff from both of them no problems.[/quote]YES! :applause:

Just wanted to get the OK from someone who has done it successfully. Thank you!

FLEXICON, I'M HOOOME! :lol:

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I've been using the same sole account for a year, but I am getting tired of not being able to get my Flexicon fix.[/quote]

All your questions have already been answered, but I just want to say I'm in the exact same boat. I'm not a really big fan of the constant grinding needed for Chicktionary and most of the others. I've been sad since there's been no more Flexicons for MONTHS, looks like it's time to fire up another account. Race you to something awesome.

[quote name='Dual45s']All your questions have already been answered, but I just want to say I'm in the exact same boat. I'm not a really big fan of the constant grinding needed for Chicktionary and most of the others. I've been sad since there's been no more Flexicons for MONTHS, looks like it's time to fire up another account. Race you to something awesome.[/quote]It's on! :)

*pulls out cardboard "4 SLICE TOASTER OR BUST!" sign*

[quote name='MightyHealthy']It's on! :)

*pulls out cardboard "4 SLICE TOASTER OR BUST!" sign*[/quote]

Haha thats great :lol:. There should be a contest, but instead of who gets the points the fastest. A group of people should order a prize on the same day and the first to get it in the mail is the winner.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Haha thats great :lol:. There should be a contest, but instead of who gets the points the fastest. A group of people should order a prize on the same day and the first to get it in the mail is the winner.[/quote]I would have to disqualify myself then. I live 10 minutes away from Arvato's prize distribution center :lol:

I once received Kameo in the same week I ordered it :booty:

[quote name='jakvendor']Whoever got the Sceneit today, can you take a picture and did u get a confirmation? thanks![/quote]

I'm still waiting for mine. I hope it comes soon. Did a lot of people get them yesterday?

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I've been using the same sole account for a year, but I am getting tired of not being able to get my Flexicon fix.

I'd like to go back and redo the puzzles, and start getting prizes again. I really can't stand much of the other games.

I know that you can have more than one account, but can they share the same information? I know it's touched upon in the FAQ, but I'd greatly appreciate some insight from someone who has multiple accounts without problem.

-How does it work?
-Are you OK, as long as you don't send more than three of the same prize to the same household?
-For those that actually know there's a "3 new accounts per day per IP" limit, is there an actual limit on the number of accounts one has? I wouldn't hit 3 accounts in a year, much less a day...but still, I'm not looking to get zeroed.
-If I could just play Flexicon over and over, I think I'd be one happy CAG. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for the responses![/quote]

We have 3 accounts to the same address, but they all have different names on them. One is my husband's, one is my son's, and one is mine...although I play on theirs more than they do. They all have the same IP address and have all been played in the same day. We haven't experienced any problems.

[quote name='Dual45s']I believe we had that contest...it was called The Day The 360 Came Back.[/quote]

:lol: So very true.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I've been using the same sole account for a year, but I am getting tired of not being able to get my Flexicon fix.

-How does it work?

Thanks in advance for the responses![/quote]

I'll add it in later today. I would now, but i'm using a laptop and it's really annoying to use. I'll type it here right now though

-You just make accounts. You can only make 3 additional accts per day per IP
-3 per house rule still does apply, but otherwise yes
-There are no limits, though I can't understand how people could handle more than 10 accts
-Making 3 accounts a day on a site where you get free crap: Free, Getting Prizes for playing games: also free, making another account to play a shitty game: priceless

Is everyone else still having issues? I keep getting communication errors i get like 1 game done every 30 min or so because of all the server errors

Actually, the site isn't even loading for me at all. It tells me the site can't be displayed. So much for me playing before work. Oh well.

[quote name='Tricky']UPS just dropped off my copy of Sceneit. I did not get an email with a tracking number.[/quote]

When did you order it?

[quote name='louiedog']When did you order it?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on 8/14/08 and I got an email saying that my Live Search Club prize order has been received.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tricky']I ordered it on 8/14/08 and I got an email saying that my Live Search Club prize order has been received.[/quote]

Thanks. My UPS guy just leaves all packages at the apartment office without trying to contact tenants. When I don't get a tracking number I have to harass the building manager every couple of days to check for me so I like to have an idea.

[quote name='louiedog']Thanks. My UPS guy just leaves all packages at the apartment office without trying to contact tenants. When I don't get a tracking number I have to harass the building manager every couple of days to check for me so I like to have an idea.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome. Around here they leave packages anywhere. One time I found a package sitting on top my mom's car. Today they rang the door bell and when I opened the door I saw the guy getting ready to leave.

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered it on 8/14/08 and I got an email saying that my Live Search Club prize order has been received.

[/quote]

orders come with invoices now!!!

I hope I get mine, I didn't even get the order confirmation, much less a shipping one. My tickets are long gone though, so hopefully they didn't just enter some black hole.

I sure hope the Xbox 360 comes back soon.
I am getting all this Xbox stuff with no way to play it lol.
Waiting for my Scene It too :)

The Live Search Club site is currently down. Please check back soon to play games using Live Search, earn tickets, and win prizes!

Come on 360/Zune.

Don't expect any new prizes. As killer said, they are probably just having server issues for some odd reason. This is the longest it has been done for me.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Don't expect any new prizes. As killer said, they are probably just having server issues for some odd reason. This is the longest it has been done for me.[/quote]
Wasn't it down last night, and when it came back up the toaster was gone?

But ya, I don't expect prizes

Did anyone who ordered the Soundbag not get a confirm email? I don't think I did, and I wasn't able to print it, but I did get my tickets deducted...

It's a hit of miss if you get the confirmation email.
One of my prizes that came in , I didn't get a confirmation of shipping.
It just showed up one day.

[quote name='conchopearl']It's a hit of miss if you get the confirmation email.
One of my prizes that came in , I didn't get a confirmation of shipping.
It just showed up one day.[/quote]
I didn't get the first email sayign that I ordered it tho, that's the problem

Just had Scene it? delivered. Never got shipping confirmation. Nice little surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to hear that most people are getting their Scene-It now. I ordered the first day too (when it was at the higher ticket value), but ever since they switched to Arvato, it takes longer for me to get my prizes since they ship from Kentucky. That was probably the one nice thing about Incentive Logic - they were based in Arizona, so shipping to California was pretty fast. Arvato is still better though since they process orders faster.

I got my brown playing cards today. Nothing on confirmation on the Soundbag (got the 1st email though) and haven't gotten Scene It? yet. Hopefully it comes before school starts :D

[quote name='Miranda']Nice to hear that most people are getting their Scene-It now. I ordered the first day too (when it was at the higher ticket value), but ever since they switched to Arvato, it takes longer for me to get my prizes since they ship from Kentucky. That was probably the one nice thing about Incentive Logic - they were based in Arizona, so shipping to California was pretty fast. Arvato is still better though since they process orders faster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It kind of sucks to hear about people getting their prizes quick, while us Californians wait it out. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back