Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had Rock Band delivered from UPS. Tracking showed I had to sign for it but the driver just left it at my back door.

If the new office they put up is going for 48000 tickets, do you think they are going to up the 360 as well? I've got 34,000 and have been taking a break waiting for them to bring it back.

yea i think the 360 will raise in price due to the fact that they also took it off everyones wishlist, which makes me think they have no intention of bringing back the same version. And an upgraded version would be an excuse to raise the ticket price. That is if they even bring any version back :(

i buy if it does come back it will be 40+ thousand tickets and zune will probably be more 30+ if it comes back they try to stop botters by raising prices

[quote name='DualDisorder']Just had Rock Band delivered from UPS. Tracking showed I had to sign for it but the driver just left it at my back door.[/quote]

Is there a reference # that you can give us?

i got my mixer today that i ordered on 8/16 had to sign for it. If the 360 is going to come back id expect it rather soon if they have a bunch of 20gb's left because of the 60gb price. Don't expect to see a 80gb zune, they probably would have had them up by now since they have the next generation out. I wouldn't be surprised to see vista ultimate back for around 40k tickets though because of the fack not many people like vista mainly because of gaming problems.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']How much does Office Ultimate sell for on Ebay?[/quote]

[quote name='steelsmack']looks like Office 2007 Ultimate goes for around $320 on eBay, with a few going for more, and some going for less. Not the best return on a 48,000 ticket investment, but not horrible. I'm hoping Office 2007 Standard and a toaster or 2 will give me the funds to buy a shiny new 360 (they definitely should...). I've received Rock Band, 3 wireless controllers (2 I have connected to PCs and 1 is still unopened) and I have Halo 2 coming from LSC sometime, so I'm getting to the point where I really want that 360 to go with them...[/quote]

look up :)

[quote name='wolverine2281']look up :)[/quote]
I knew I ahd seen it. I rescanned the page and couldn't find it!

I agree. It's defiantly not an improvement over getting regular Office, but it's still worth the tickets

[quote name='DualDisorder']Just had Rock Band delivered from UPS. Tracking showed I had to sign for it but the driver just left it at my back door.[/quote]

when did you order rock band?

I ordered Kameo back in April. I sent them an email a week ago and they told me it was back-ordered -______-

FAIL.

Wait, Kameo's back-ordered, but all this time and they haven't once removed the game from the prize list?

It's more likely they friggin lost it and just gave you a canned response.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Wait, Kameo's back-ordered, but all this time and they haven't once removed the game from the prize list?

It's more likely they friggin lost it and just gave you a canned response.[/QUOTE]

Probably, considering I ordered it in July and received it in August.

[quote name='killer9']i buy if it does come back it will be 40+ thousand tickets and zune will probably be more 30+ if it comes back they try to stop botters by raising prices[/QUOTE]

I guess I better start working again. It might be good to have a nice sized amount if they do up the points. I'm wondering if I should aim for 45000 or even higher.

i am because i know when and if it comes back they will be gone in an hour or less so i will be ready no matter how much they want for a 360 need a back up

if u got the tickets, just get the office ultimate and sell it on ebay then buy a 360. It is better then hoping and praying they will bring it back. 2 copies of office standard would have you got u enough money to. Although if ur like me I would not have gotten an xbox if I didn't get it free from lsc. I would have botten someting else with the money.

[quote name='erehwon']If the new office they put up is going for 48000 tickets, do you think they are going to up the 360 as well? I've got 34,000 and have been taking a break waiting for them to bring it back.[/quote]
I doubt that they'll raise the price (much) of the 360 when they bring it back because it's been at the 32500 ticket amount since before the price drop and the price the Pro was before is the price the 60gb is now. If they raise it more than say up to 35000 (the price it's been since sometime last year) it will probably be because it's a 120gb premium or something. As long as they just bring back a pro, it won't be anything higher than 35,000 IMO...

[quote name='Chrisorz']I ordered Kameo back in April. I sent them an email a week ago and they told me it was back-ordered -______-

FAIL.[/quote]

Strange I ordered it on August 13 this year and got it on August 19

Got a canned email back for both the 360 and Flight Simulator. Basically it said "Blah blah BROWN NOSE blah blah OUT OF STOCK blah blah WORKING ON IT (yeah right)"

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Got a canned email back for both the 360 and Flight Simulator. Basically it said "Blah blah BROWN NOSE blah blah OUT OF STOCK blah blah WORKING ON IT (yeah right)"[/quote]

Because they really are out stock hence the prize not being redeemable.

heyitzme you obviously don't understand the situation about 5 or 6 cag's are going through. They ordered xbox's back in feb. and still haven't got them. Yet people who ordered in june have. I mean it's getting old about the complainging but the thread clearly states that there is 25% more complaining.

[quote name='heyitzme']Is there a reference # that you can give us?[/quote]

Where would I find the ref number? I didn't see anything saying that.

[quote name='eddyskiies']when did you order rock band?[/quote]

I ordered it on 8/2

[quote name='baldbuddha']just wondering how long people spend on lsc every day?[/quote]

I spend about 1-1.5 hours for 1 acct. If I'm really bored I'll play another 30 or so minutes on a 2nd acct.

[quote name='DualDisorder']

I spend about 1-1.5 hours for 1 acct. If I'm really bored I'll play another 30 or so minutes on a 2nd acct.[/quote]

do you get 1000 points in that time?

[quote name='baldbuddha']do you get 1000 points in that time?[/quote]

For the first acct yes. Takes 1.5 hours max to hit the 1000 for me. I type fairly fast. My mom said it takes her 4 hours to
get 1000 on chicktionary. I keep trying to get her to play Flexicon as I feel it's better suited for slower typers.

[quote name='DualDisorder']For the first acct yes. Takes 1.5 hours max to hit the 1000 for me. I type fairly fast. My mom said it takes her 4 hours to
get 1000 on chicktionary. I keep trying to get her to play Flexicon as I feel it's better suited for slower typers.[/QUOTE]

but for flexicon you actually have to figure stuff out... unless I'm out of the loop and don't have the newest answers...

nvm I've been using anagrammer, I'll look at angramsolved

[quote name='Oktoberfest']but for flexicon you actually have to figure stuff out... unless I'm out of the loop and don't have the newest answers...

nvm I've been using anagrammer, I'll look at angramsolved[/quote]

Yeah I use anagramssolved for Flexicon and it works great. Haven't had any problems as of yet, but I've only gotten a few
thousand from that game so far.

[quote name='underliness']Just put in an order for the powershot camera. Now to wait..[/quote]

I ordered mine on 8/2 and recieved it 8/19 with no shipping e-mail so hopefully you get it within 2/3 weeks

[quote name='VioletArrows']Wait, Kameo's back-ordered, but all this time and they haven't once removed the game from the prize list?

It's more likely they friggin lost it and just gave you a canned response.[/quote]

I had the same problem with the pens. I ordered them in May and they stayed on the site until Aug. When 13 weeks came around, I wrote them and they said they were backordered. I can't imagine why they would keep something on the site for people to order if they were backordered.

well I ordered my Scene It yesterday and I just hope to get it. I am still waiting on the games from my xbox 360 bundle and I refuse to give up on those games.

so if nothing else major comes to lsc I am finally done with it forever. but they will probably do something crazy and put gears of war or something up and draw me back in again.

[quote name='DualDisorder']Yeah I use anagramssolved for Flexicon and it works great. Haven't had any problems as of yet, but I've only gotten a few
thousand from that game so far.[/QUOTE]

are you using the autotyper thing?

As much I would like even a refurb 360 for 'nothing', the monotony of word puzzles has killed it for me, and I only have like 10,000. Of course I'm not using a macro to speed things along, but still. At least the other one only takes 5 minutes to do everything. I don't have something of 2 hours to spend on LSC anymore.

I feel the same. The puzzles are getting boring and with school starting I don't have the time to max out every day. I play for 10 minutes at the most now, but I'm sitting on 38,000 tickets so when something big comes back I won't have to worry about it.

How is this for obsessive: I placed an order Monday, now I'm checking my email probably 10 times the amount I normally do just to see if I got a shipping notification. I need to take a deep breath or pick up smoking again.

Yea I will hit 40,000 by the weekend than I will cut down on my time. I already have a 360 so if I miss getting it I wouldn't be made, but I would like to pick one up just to sell. I may just get office though since that could get me at least $300.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']How is this for obsessive: I placed an order Monday, now I'm checking my email probably 10 times the amount I normally do just to see if I got a shipping notification. I need to take a deep breath or pick up smoking again.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't do that considering I haven't gotten shipping emails since 7/22, and this week I stopped getting confirmation emails.

you guys and your pens that are worth maybe a $1. I haven't got shipping confirmation on my last 2 items I received either.

very well put killer and i got my office standard today. Ordered on 8/21.
2 days in a row i've gotten prizes :D. Mixer yesterday and office today.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']How is this for obsessive: I placed an order Monday, now I'm checking my email probably 10 times the amount I normally do just to see if I got a shipping notification. I need to take a deep breath or pick up smoking again.[/quote]

You do know that there's literally dozens of mailbox notifiers out there now. Email doesn't take nearly as much time now that I know what shows up and can delete/spam everything without opening the windows. Thank you, Digsby. :D But CYRiX is right, they rarely bother with confirmation emails anymore.

I just donated 5 tickets (which equates to 5 cents I believe) to the high school I went to. Go me. I wonder if the school will ever meet the minimum $10 level to cashout

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back