Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DualDisorder']
I ordered it on 8/2
[/QUOTE]

Damn! Really? I ordered mine on 7/23 and am still waiting. I now feel like I won't even get it. Oh well.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Damn! Really? I ordered mine on 7/23 and am still waiting. I now feel like I won't even get it. Oh well.[/quote]
i ordered one 8/1 so the LSC shipping time mystery continues...

[quote name='igotnodough']i ordered one 8/1 so the LSC shipping time mystery continues...[/quote]

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Damn! Really? I ordered mine on 7/23 and am still waiting. I now feel like I won't even get it. Oh well.[/quote]
Well I don't know where you guys are, but DualDisorder is in Illinois, which is pretty darn close to Kentucky. His shipping time is probably just a day or two ahead of you. LSC ships in batches, not individually. They get a batch of stuff in and ship it to whomever is on the list to receive it. Now who ends up on the list is the mystery...

I am still wating on Rock Band that I ordered 7/15. I have yet to recieve it or any shipping email on it. I Emailed twice to LSC and I keep getting the response that it takes up to 12 weeks unless it is backordered so is this the automated response or is it saying I am going to get it but who knows when.

Its funny how some people not getting prozes take it so seriously. I was just on facebook, the live search club page, and people are saying they're gonna file lawsuits...can they? I saw someone talkin about it in the last thread as well so idk..not that i'm gona do it or anything

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its funny people complain about getting merchandise for free. I mean seriously if it has been less then 12 weeks then you really dont have a gripe. Now if you were one of the ones from back in FEB. i understand being upset but seriously, ordering something and 2 weeks later being mad you havent recieved it is ridiculous.

[quote name='steelsmack']Well I don't know where you guys are, but DualDisorder is in Illinois, which is pretty darn close to Kentucky. His shipping time is probably just a day or two ahead of you. LSC ships in batches, not individually. They get a batch of stuff in and ship it to whomever is on the list to receive it. Now who ends up on the list is the mystery...[/QUOTE]

I hope they sent a batch out! I live in Connecticut, so hopefully that explains it. Dual, did you get a shipping confirmation email?

My Kitchen-Aid was delivered yesterday.

UPS sucked, though. My wife was home when they made their first delivery attempt on Tuesday night, but the driver never rang the doorbell. The next day, I saw the truck in town while taking the kids to library in the morning, so we went back home and waited for an hour. The truck arrived, but the package wasn't there (despite being on the driver's list, hence his stop at my house). Another truck delivered it in the evening. What can Brown do for me? Not much.

-Eric

I'm still waiting on 3 items, but it has only been slightly more than a month some I'm not worrying about it. On another note, I won a zune in the Microsoft summer giveaway!

Your email entry was selected as a prize winner for 8/26/08 in the Windows Live Hotmail Summer Games Trivia Sweepstakes!
Your Prize is a Zune Player 80 GB (approximate retail value: $250.00).

So much for waiting for lsc to restock the zunes:bouncy::).

Congrats!! Always nice to see a CAG win stuff. To be honest I hope it's at least a month or two before any badass prizes come up. I shot my proverbial wad on the 360, controllers, and cook books, and have been way too lazy in getting tickets.

Anyone ordered a prize and forgot to put their state in their address? I just notice on my confirmation email that it had all my info but the state. I blame roboform for this. I've just sent an email to LSC, hopefully I'll still get Sceneit.

WOOOT! Just ordered RockBand and got an instant email confirmation. Hopefully I don't get disappointed.

[quote name='killer9']always white no choices of colors they are pc gaming controllers that work with the 360[/quote]

thanks for the info, i appreciate it

[quote name='winterice']Anyone ordered a prize and forgot to put their state in their address? I just notice on my confirmation email that it had all my info but the state. I blame roboform for this. I've just sent an email to LSC, hopefully I'll still get Sceneit.[/quote]

If your zip code was in there, it shouldn't matter. As long as it prints out a shipping label and they slap it on a box, it should be deliverable. Hopefully LSC won't see it lacks a state and trash your order, that's all I'd worry about.

[quote name='louiedog']If your zip code was in there, it shouldn't matter. As long as it prints out a shipping label and they slap it on a box, it should be deliverable. Hopefully LSC won't see it lacks a state and trash your order, that's all I'd worry about.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I was worrying that LSC will throw it out. Well, I got the email response and it answered absolutely nothing about my situation.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,
Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We ship out our prize orders on a daily basis. If an address is incorrectly entered, we are unable to change the address after your verification and submission. Your prize will be shipped to the address originally provided upon checkout. When a prize is returned to our supplier as undeliverable, we will then refund you of your tickets.
Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just got my second Scene-It, ordered a week or so after my first.[/QUOTE]
Thats gay, I ordered one the first day it came out and haven't gotten word on it =\

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just got my second Scene-It, ordered a week or so after my first.[/QUOTE]

When did you place the order for your second one? I just picked up my first 360 today, so it sure would be nice if Scene It showed up :)

[quote name='killer9']you always get insta confirmation[/quote]

[quote name='CYRiX']I didn't for controllers.[/quote]

I didn't either for Scene It?

[quote name='Gabriels']I just received shipping confirmation for rock band i ordered on 8/25. It should be here tomorrow.[/quote]

did you end up getting it today?

What state do you live in? Anyone of you who got Sceneit live in CA?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Just received SceneIt? as well. It's the first time I ordered something and didn't receive shipping confirmation too.[/QUOTE]

7pm, and UPS just delivered Scene It? :applause: This is the latest I've ever seen them here. No shipping confirmation on my end either.

[quote name='winterice']What state do you live in? Anyone of you who got Sceneit live in CA?[/quote]
im in socal and i havent received it yet ordered 8/14

[quote name='winterice']What state do you live in? Anyone of you who got Sceneit live in CA?[/quote]

I live in NorCal..ordered SceneIt? on 8/18..nothing yet.

S7300367.jpg

S7300370.jpg

yeaaaa it came

S7300370.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got rockband yesterday. Its pretty good except the drum pedal doesnt work. I plugged it into the drumset but it won't work. Was I supposed to do something else?

[quote name='Gabriels']I got rockband yesterday. Its pretty good except the drum pedal doesnt work. I plugged it into the drumset but it won't work. Was I supposed to do something else?[/quote]

You could go get a real electric drum pedal and use it. All the port is is essentially just a microphone jack and you need a converter that changes the end from the large connector to the smaller one..

Pictures Pictures Pictures:

IMG_3927.jpg

Box

IMG_3929.jpg

Insides - Live Search Club Sticker is ripped off because it was sealing the bottom of the case..

IMG_3925.jpg

Fancy Invoice

lalala.jpg

Prizes ordered with random 19 tickets to the red cross :)

Oh wow, these pictures came out cleaner than they appear on the camera.

[quote name='Gabriels']I got rockband yesterday. Its pretty good except the drum pedal doesnt work. I plugged it into the drumset but it won't work. Was I supposed to do something else?[/quote]
did you see the pink paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back