Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just aiming for Kameo (a measly 2500 points). In my eyes, I think only a select few will actually get this. Thus, it will be in stock and I'll get this item super fast. This is my logic.

Well, amid all the 360 hoopla today, I sucessfully ordered my copy of Vista Home Premium. Chalk up another prize to add to my growing list.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I'm just aiming for Kameo (a measly 2500 points). In my eyes, I think only a select few will actually get this. Thus, it will be in stock and I'll get this item super fast. This is my logic.[/quote]

Mine came in 2 weeks back in July. It was a pretty fun game. I think it was worth the 2.5 hours of work while watching tv.

I ordered Kameo and scene it a while back and still haven't seen anything. Apparently Kameo is backordered which is bull because they would have taken it down.

I finally got the Sideline Tote Bag Pink / Brown that I ordered on 7/8/2008. I got an email saying that it shipped on 07/28/2008. UPS claimed that they lost my package.

Question about the number of the same prizes you can get.

I live in a house with 36 other people. How does that work? I already ordered 2 different prizes using the same address and other people are planning jump on board with club live. Does it matter that the address is used more than 10 times for the same prize?

wow 55K for an XBox. I hate to repeat what everyone else is complaining about, but seriously.....what the heck....I'd rather just get a second job and work for a couple of weeks :p

[quote name='udonknowjack']Question about the number of the same prizes you can get.

I live in a house with 36 other people. How does that work? I already ordered 2 different prizes using the same address and other people are planning jump on board with club live. Does it matter that the address is used more than 10 times for the same prize?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I believe the limit is 3 of each prize per address. 36? Good luck with that.

[quote name='udonknowjack']Question about the number of the same prizes you can get.

I live in a house with 36 other people. How does that work? I already ordered 2 different prizes using the same address and other people are planning jump on board with club live. Does it matter that the address is used more than 10 times for the same prize?[/quote]

My guess would be you're at college. If that's the case send it to your parents' house and grab the stuff at Christmas. The only way I can see around it is to make sure everyone puts down their room number so that it looks like an apartment. That way the system will just think it's an apartment building.

With the xbox at 55k I can get rock band twice trade it in and fuking get a 360 and a few games. And if Gamestop wont take rockband I'll take it to the local pawn shop and still have extra tickets.

Got a windows vista ultimate yesterday and another one just a while ago. both from July 2007 orders. I should have another 2 on the way :) if only the other stuff I will use would come soon.

[quote name='Cedrock15']Got a windows vista ultimate yesterday and another one just a while ago. both from July 2007 orders. I should have another 2 on the way :) if only the other stuff I will use would come soon.[/quote]

Holy crap, that took awhile but at least you finally got it! It gives hope to everyone else.

[quote name='wutaday09']sweet my sound bag came today and and so did my keyboard[/quote]
When did you order your keyboard?

Here's what I should have coming for me

-2 pairs of Premium Headphones
-Keyboard
-Zune Backpack
-360 controller (I think)

My 07' stuff came today!
I was in my room and the doorbell rang and my dogs were barking like nuts and i run down stares and see this big pile of boxes through the window
DSCN0540.jpg

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Yeap, looks like they canceled my prize. I thought only bots were against the rules. Whatever. I'll just buy Rock Band 2 when the bundle comes out.[/QUOTE]

What do you think you did to get your order cancelled?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']When did you order your keyboard?

Here's what I should have coming for me

-2 pairs of Premium Headphones
-Keyboard
-Zune Backpack
-360 controller (I think)[/quote]
took me awhile to figure out that i ordered it on the 6th of this month

but i ordered another one on the 13th of this month so hopefully it will come tomorrow or sometime in the next shipment of things

and i like the keyboard except since its on on e of the pull out slots for a keyboard it seems too large

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']It's hard having 40,000 tickets and having nothing to spend them on. We need some more video games instead of all this kitchen stuff.[/quote]
camera

would i get in trouble for typing too fast using chicktionairy and the anagram solver? asking because i keep having to both type in the code for the next puzzle and a code if i type too many words too fast really dont want to get an order cancelled on me for cheating

[quote name='eternity171']would i get in trouble for typing too fast using chicktionairy and the anagram solver? [/quote]

No

Right now I'm thinking about getting a 360 controller. I'm just wondering if I should wait? I'm thinking about going for the Office Ultimate to sell for a 360. I wonder if it is worth going for that.

Well, to my knowledge, the 360 controller's never been taken down, while Office is up and down every once in a while. Office would probably be better, and then come back for the extra controller.

On the other hand, the controller is immediately useful if you play games on your computer, plus it's only a week of intense play.

UPS just delivered my copy of Vista Ultimate that I ordered 6/28/07. Still waiting on the controller I ordered on 6/30/07.

[quote name='wutaday09']took me awhile to figure out that i ordered it on the 6th of this month

but i ordered another one on the 13th of this month so hopefully it will come tomorrow or sometime in the next shipment of things

and i like the keyboard except since its on on e of the pull out slots for a keyboard it seems too large[/quote]

lol, you haven't followed much the way these threads go did you? if you get it this month you're extremely lucky, most people that got their orders, ordered them last year.

well they've been better about shipping things like i got my rockband 10 days after ordering

i have read all pages at somepoint or another

but the only reasopn there shipping is

[quote name='wutaday09']well they've been better about shipping things like i got my rockband 10 days after ordering

i have read all pages at somepoint or another

but the only reasopn there shipping is[/QUOTE]

really?
damn that great...i still haven't recived mine :cry:

do you live on the west coast?

[quote name='rockinaway247']My 07' stuff came today!
I was in my room and the doorbell rang and my dogs were barking like nuts and i run down stares and see this big pile of boxes through the window
DSCN0540.jpg
[/QUOTE]
P.S. All these things were from my nuked account.

[quote name='rockinaway247']My 07' stuff came today!
DSCN0540.jpg
[/quote]

They didn't make you sign for those?

[quote name='bushead2kx']Have been getting these in all week.

HPIM0381.jpg
[/quote]
Holy fucking shit on a stick! That's got to be worth at least 2 if not 3 grand!

I guess i'm not going to bother posting pics of my headhpones I just got in. Ordered I believe 9/11

[quote name='bushead2kx']Have been getting these in all week.

HPIM0381.jpg
[/quote]
Holy shit that is awesome! You wouldn't mind sharing some of the love would you ;);)???

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Holy fucking shit on a stick! That's got to be worth at least 2 if not 3 grand!

I guess i'm not going to bother posting pics of my headhpones I just got in. Ordered I believe 9/11[/quote]
did you get your keyboard yet?

my second one just came though so now i have two the one i got yesterday and todays

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back