Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whee: Ugghh.. I think I'm going to stop be lazy and come back to the Live Search Club party.. I'm missing out on all the party favors (even if they are from a year ago).. lol.

Got my Rock Band bundle last night (my dad signed for it as I was out of town in the evening) and unpacked it this afternoon. Ordered on 9/11, two weeks ago. I believe I got QM drums. There is a sticker on the bottom of the box shows a date of "14-Apr-08".

Here's a pic:
2891230598_9fb57d0635.jpg

I have a question about the autotyper.

I dont have the Microsoft Console Based Script Host they they were talking about, is there a place online where i can download it for free?

[quote name='jtokchain5']OMG!! the 360 is back!! but its 55,000 points =[[/quote]

Your a little late its been their for a while and not many people are willing to pay.

[quote name='himes123']wireless keyboard 9/13/08-9/26/08 didnt like keyboard just using mouse so u shudnt buy keyboard cause its hard to type..[/quote]

So you typed this from a fully functional keyboard?

[quote name='himes123']wireless keyboard 9/13/08-9/26/08 didnt like keyboard just using mouse so u shudnt buy keyboard cause its hard to type..[/quote]
Sweet, I ordered mine a day after that

I'll keep that in mind. Worst case i'll save it when I move out or somethin. I really only needed the mouse as my current one was on the fritz until recently

Doesn't it work with the 360 as well?

Well, a hearty congrats to all who are basking in this shipping blitzkrieg! Maybe some new toys will show up after the back orders are all settled. Here's hoping for some new 360 games.

hey. im not sure if this was answered already in this uber long thread but i was wondering... for autotype, if u dont have microsoft (r) console based script host, where can i download it?

[quote name='DarkTang']hey. im not sure if this was answered already in this uber long thread but i was wondering... for autotype, if u dont have microsoft (r) console based script host, where can i download it?[/quote]

Nope.. no one has answered this before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host

I can't find any place on the internet that has a direct download of the script host.. but according to Wikipedia.. if you have installed Internet Explorer 5 or above.. you should get it automatically.

Are you able to download IE on Macs?

Its Great that everyone is getting their stuff now. But it seems like this cycle isn't shipping 360 unfortunately. Hopefully they will be shipping them next time around.

[quote name='dodgeme']How does everybody get so much out of this. It seems so boring to go a do puzzles all the time even with a solver.[/quote]

Sometimes it is very boring, but if you want free stuff you will stick with it :)
Personally I love word games and free stuff so its not quite so bad for me.

[quote name='dodgeme']How does everybody get so much out of this. It seems so boring to go a do puzzles all the time even with a solver.[/quote]

It's really just getting you ready for real life. Careers are exactly the same.

[quote name='Arget']How's the quality of sound from the rhythm bag?[/QUOTE]

I picked one up a few weeks ago and must say the sound is alot better then I expected. I think its worth 2-3 days worth of tickets.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Nope.. no one has answered this before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host

I can't find any place on the internet that has a direct download of the script host.. but according to Wikipedia.. if you have installed Internet Explorer 5 or above.. you should get it automatically.

Are you able to download IE on Macs?[/quote]

so how do i find it when choosing from a list of programs?

I usually do the Flexicon puzzles on the bottom half of my screen and watch a movie or tv show on Hulu on the top half.

[quote name='DarkTang']so how do i find it when choosing from a list of programs?[/QUOTE]

I did it by following the directions. For that extension, you go to browse to choose a program. The directions have you copy and paste a path to the needed .exe file in that area. The needed scripting thing then shows up.

I got it to work after I did that. I'm really tempted to use it on my main account, but I don't think I want to risk it. It will be helpfull though in building up to a controller or something else.

Usually I only do about 200 at a time with annagramssolver autotyper. I do agree it does get very boring

[quote name='lucao']Your a little late its been their for a while and not many people are willing to pay.[/quote]

oh ok i guess iam a little late. and yea there is no point of getting it now, its a lot of points and i dont want to waste my time. so i might as well get something else.

Okay.. before when I thought you guys were complaining about the no "Sound" button on the Flexicon, I thought you guys were just taking Live Search Club for granted..

But now.. OMG, I started playing Flexicon while I watch movies online (Movie on top half of screen, flexicon on bottom half of screen) and I have to listen to Flexicon do it's annoying sounds.. I can't stand it anymore! Grahhhhhh :whee:

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Okay.. before when I thought you guys were complaining about the no "Sound" button on the Flexicon, I thought you guys were just taking Live Search Club for granted..

But now.. OMG, I started playing Flexicon while I watch movies online (Movie on top half of screen, flexicon on bottom half of screen) and I have to listen to Flexicon do it's annoying sounds.. I can't stand it anymore! Grahhhhhh :whee:[/quote]
I hate that so much as well. Usually I just listen to stuff on my iPod. I think there's a way you can shut off your volume browser, but idk how to

ok so I order rock band and they send me a message saying to wait for another message to confirm shipment. any knows how much do I have to wait for this specific item?

[quote name='dodgeme']If u have vista you could shut the sounds off your internet browser with the sound manager thing.[/quote]

Found it!

I went to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Multimedia - Play sounds in webpages

I'll watch my movies with Firefox and use IE for LSC.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Nevermind.. the sound still plays.. >_>

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Found it!

I went to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Multimedia - Play sounds in webpages

I'll watch my movies with Firefox and use IE for LSC.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Nevermind.. the sound still plays.. >_>[/QUOTE]

for chicktionary, there's a button around the top right of where you type in letters to turn the sound off..

guess there isn't such a button for flexicon though!

[quote name='Oktoberfest']for chicktionary, there's a button around the top right of where you type in letters to turn the sound off..[/quote]

Yeah, but Flexicon doesn't have a sound button..

Oh well, I'm done searching. I'll deal with it for now.

Woah.

I just got Vista Ultimate x3
2x 360 controllers
and a headset I'll never use.

Go me!

I wonder if I'll get those zunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back