Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I Used Nuke It Was Available At The Time I Heard That Ultimate Was Available But When I Checked Only Premium Was There Im Very Sure Cause I Would Never Had Played So Much Just For Vista

HERE IS MY PROOF

capturerw1.jpg

wow, what a great suprise today from UPS. got 3 things that i ordered over a year ago in june and july.

2 - xbox 360 controllers
1 - Windows Vista Ultimate

had no clue they shipped.

I just recieved a package from Live....its my address, but not my name, not even close. What are the odds of an error? I dont have any pending orders in, nor did I order anything recently. Its pretty small padded envelope, so its not vista nor an xbox...I wish. So whats a guy to do?

Well, the Xbox is set up. Tonight I'll play around with Live.

Now I just need to replace the TV...horrible, horrible standard definition.

I've got 1000 points in my account. I'm tempted to just donate them and put LSC behind me.

I am very happy with microsoft now it seems that they are shipping things out more often. I ordered the premium headphones on 9/25 and got them this morning. They are pretty cool and really do block out all outside noises.

[quote name='Gabriels']I am very happy with microsoft now it seems that they are shipping things out more often. I ordered the premium headphones on 9/25 and got them this morning. They are pretty cool and really do block out all outside noises.[/quote]

Many people has been getting things really quick nowadays. Hopefully it stays consistent.

I just got the brown leather Zune case today. I ordered it on the 25th (late in the day) and it just arrived today. So yeah... great turn around.

[quote name='korosu']I got another package.. A sixth Xbox 360 controller.

Still waiting to see if the 6 other Zunes ever come. ;)[/quote]

did you use the same address for all 6 controllers ?

For the 3 like items per address, does that count for seperate accounts?

And also does anyone know if altering the address a bit would throw them off? For example, I live in an apartment so If I entered #302 vs Apt 302 vs Unit 302, would it catch that?

Just thought I'd see if anyone has tried this....

[quote name='sangredekrazy']For the 3 like items per address, does that count for seperate accounts?

And also does anyone know if altering the address a bit would throw them off? For example, I live in an apartment so If I entered #302 vs Apt 302 vs Unit 302, would it catch that?

Just thought I'd see if anyone has tried this....[/quote]

No, unless you have friends willing to accept pkgs for you, most other shipping tricks no longer work.

BTW, just got Vista Home Premium that I ordered just last week. By far the quickest I've received anything from them. Also, no shipping confirmation received. Somebody is getting lazy. :)

Sigh, no keyboard

I did get a bag tho! It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be and is worth putting behind Rock Band for a day!

Edit: Windows Vista is now off the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I feel like something else is missing under the 1001-2000 section. Were there always 6 items?[/quote]
Yep, Racheal Ray Cookbook

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Yep, Racheal Ray Cookbook[/QUOTE]

Shoot I just order the cookbook for my wife on another account Hopefully I get it.

Also! New zune stuff up for sale!
Zune Cable Pack - 4100
Zune Car Pack - 8900
Zune Home AV - 8900

If only they had the Zune up there too...

So wait, is the Home AV a spaaker set, or does it need a speaker already?

I doubt this would be the case, but would these cables work for iPod? Asking specifically about the AV cord, cause that would make my 30GB iPod with no volume incredibly useful

Oh, and car pack is a lot better than i though. It's a charger and FM transmitter (usually like $50 for iPod), and a handy little dashboard thing so u dont need to use ur zune to change songs..

God damn I think i might want a zune now! As long as my MP4 library works i might have to get some of this stuff!!!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Shoot I just order the cookbook for my wife on another account Hopefully I get it.

Also! New zune stuff up for sale!
Zune Cable Pack - 4100
Zune Car Pack - 8900
Zune Home AV - 8900

If only they had the Zune up there too...[/QUOTE]

yeah, if you ordered it when it was still on the site, then most likely you will still get the prize

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, does anyone know if the Zune uses the same connecter as the 5G iPod?[/QUOTE]

Different. It looks almost the same, but the end that connects to Zune is different

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Different. It looks almost the same, but the end that connects to Zune is different[/quote]
Dang

I guess i'll just keep harvesting points, hope the Zune comes back, and then just buy everything then.

[quote name='killer9']well just ordered all zune accessories[/quote]
when you get them take pics please i might want them

I just received Kameo and Scene-It today, just a few minutes ago - both came in seperate packages, but both came today. I ordered Scene-It on 9/22 and Kameo on 9/25.

I ordered Kameo and Scene-It back in August and haven't received anything yet. I did order them on my second account so maybe that has something to do with it.

That Zune Home Pack is looking pretty good, but I feel like docks are a waste, when I can just put my laptop to work. I dunno. Maybe it can go in the bedroom or something.

[quote name='VioletArrows']That Zune Home Pack is looking pretty good, but I feel like docks are a waste, when I can just put my laptop to work. I dunno. Maybe it can go in the bedroom or something.[/quote]
i have my old dock for mi zune hooked up its not worth the 100 paid for it but i really like it

oh and i really want the car dock

You can log in anywhere with your account and play to get points. But 1000 is still 1000, so you can't just go somewhere else and then grind an extra 1000 points.

woot! got my rhythm soundbag
2150 tickets
order 9/21/08
received 10/1/08
10 days!!
still waiting on my xbox controller tho. order on 9/13/08

the soundbag is pretty decent. it cant handle bass as well as i thought tho but its still good

[quote name='VioletArrows']You can log in anywhere with your account and play to get points. But 1000 is still 1000, so you can't just go somewhere else and then grind an extra 1000 points.[/quote]
Yeah I knew the last part. Thanks for letting me know!

I don't think you get the speakers if you are talking about the home av pack ... But I could be wrong.

Pack includes:
Zune Dock, three faceplates (one for each device type), Zune Wireless Remote, Zune AC Adapter, Zune A/V Output Cable.

I think most of the magazine cards were cancelled cause people traded in for money too much

ugh, another day without keyboard. Going to be able to order Rock Band tomorrow if I max out tonight and tomorrow!!!

To check the count, who hasn't received their stuff from LSC? I know that many people have gotten their things from last year, but not everyone yet.

If i want to give someone a gift and just send them the prize (toaster in this case) can i just ship it directly to them during the order set up or will that look weerd to MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back