Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bofford']If i want to give someone a gift and just send them the prize (toaster in this case) can i just ship it directly to them during the order set up or will that look weerd to MS[/QUOTE]

nah I believe I've sent prizes from the same account to addresses that are like 6 hours (driving time) away

hey wats up! 1st time here....
any1 ordered Office Ultimate???
well i ordered 1, but instead i got vista ultimate.
the invoice in the package is for an Office tho.
you guys think it was a mistake? should i contact them?

So my roomate also wants to do this thing, but the thing is I just started doing this. Since we share the same IP, would this cause a problem?

[quote name='suko_32']So my roomate also wants to do this thing, but the thing is I just started doing this. Since we share the same IP, would this cause a problem?[/quote]

No, the only thing that will be a problem is when you try and order more than 3 of the same hardware items.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']No, the only thing that will be a problem is when you try and order more than 3 of the same hardware items.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

My 360 finally came today! Like Frog Ribs', it's not a newer HDMI model, but I'm still extremely happy! I never got a confirmation e-mail, so it was a complete surprise!

I hope you get yours soon too, WarriorBlake!

[quote name='korosu']That's why they sent me 17 thumb drives and 6 360 controllers! ;)[/quote]

Unless you're having them sent to different addresses, that won't work anymore. They have fixed 95% of the address tricks used to get multiples of the same item.

Forgive me if this is completely old, but I received 3 Vistas and 3 controllers that were supposed to ship in August.......of 2007

Makes me wanna start up again.:bouncy:

[quote name='sventhebruin']Forgive me if this is completely old, but I received 3 Vistas and 3 controllers that were supposed to ship in August.......of 2007

Makes me wanna start up again.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
you have no idea how much prices have gone up since then

OMFG i'm so happy, I finally was able to order Rock Band! I had to stay up til' Midnight though, but it was worth it, cause I figure that if I didn't order it last night, it wouldn't be up today!

so ya, hopefully not ordering a prize in about a week will make it come sooner (I still have 5 other prizes i'm waiting for

[quote name='CoinCollector']My 360 finally came today! Like Frog Ribs', it's not a newer HDMI model, but I'm still extremely happy! I never got a confirmation e-mail, so it was a complete surprise!

I hope you get yours soon too, WarriorBlake![/quote]

Congrats and thanks. With everyone getting their 360s, I am kinda starting to get nervous, but since there has been a wave of backlogged stuff being shipped, I am very hopefull. BTW, when did you order your 360?

i just thought maybe it was a substitute since it is written in their "Terms" that they can do so. but Vista Ultimate($319.95@microsoft) is not even close to a comparable value with Office Ultimate($679.95@microsoft).
I'd go LOCO if it in fact a sub

I wish that they would bring back Vista and the lower point Office. Those were 2 items that were nice and easy to ebay. Office Ultimate doesn't seem worth it point-valuewise.

Microsoft has exceeded my expectations on their shipping process. I ordered the zune premium headphones on 9/30 and today a package shows up at my door. It has only been 3 days and my prize is already here. Kodos to you Microsoft! :applause::applause:

I just received another copy of SceneIt? I thought my last order (Vista Premium) shipped fast. But, I ordered SceneIt? on Tues the 30th (3 days ago) and I just got it today.

Wow! They really seem to be getting their poop together.

BTW, still no shipping confirmation.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Does anyone know how long it takes the Frequent Flyer Miles to reach your account once you order them?[/quote]

On average it has taken about 14-17 days for deposit to show in my account...I have won over 380,000 miles between me and my wife. We paid for our honeymoon airfare and a family vacation for 8 to Disneyland. :)

[quote name='MasterYensid']On average it has taken about 14-17 days for deposit to show in my account...I have won over 380,000 miles between me and my wife. We paid for our honeymoon airfare and a family vacation for 8 to Disneyland. :)[/quote]
geez im going to make a few accounts now

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']OMFG i'm so happy, I finally was able to order Rock Band! I had to stay up til' Midnight though, but it was worth it, cause I figure that if I didn't order it last night, it wouldn't be up today!

so ya, hopefully not ordering a prize in about a week will make it come sooner (I still have 5 other prizes i'm waiting for[/quote]
what are you using to get tickets

i can have chezeburger

[quote name='CoinCollector']I ordered mine on February 14th of this year.[/quote]

With you on the 14th and Frog Legs on the 17th and both of you got yours, mine should be on its way since I ordered on the 16th.

[quote name='wutaday09']what are you using to get tickets

i can have chezeburger[/quote]
I used anagramssolved autotyper. It works wonders..

Speaking of the toaster...i have a friend who got the toaster and he says it doesn't pop up on it's own...anyone else who has the toaster notice that? I've never heard of a toaster that doesn't pop so i thought it was weird....

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Can anyone explain to me how the frequent flyer miles work? What do I need for it to work? My family would love to visit Vietnam again.[/quote]

You can sign up for all of the FF mile programs that they offer for free(I think). Once you have an account, you just put in your account number when you redeem them. It'll take 2-3 weeks for them to show up in your account. After you get quite a few of them, then you can redeem them for travel.

Be sure to look at all the different programs though, some have less miles than others to go to certain destinations. I'm currently enrolled in American Airlines because I get points from my credit card. Only about.. 20,000 miles away from a free business class flight to Japan.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I used anagramssolved autotyper. It works wonders..[/quote]
o really and you still didnt get your keyboard

[quote name='wutaday09']o really and you still didnt get your keyboard[/quote]
not yet, but I hopefully will get it next week. Considering it's only been 2 weeks since I ordered it, i'm pretty okay with it not coming so far

[quote name='cyberduelist2']yay, i finally got the autotyper to work. it is awesome. :D[/QUOTE]

Can someone please explain to me what this autotyper is and what games work for it? Im hearing all this talk about it but i dont know what it is. Any help is much appreciated.

Edit: Im running Vista, if that matters.

[quote name='whatup5']Can someone please explain to me what this autotyper is and what games work for it? Im hearing all this talk about it but i dont know what it is. Any help is much appreciated.

Edit: Im running Vista, if that matters.[/quote]

http://www.anagramssolved.com/autotype.html

you gotta sign up and log in though to access it, but it's worth it. just follow the vista instructions. it may be a bit confusing at first, but just read over it abit. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back