Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kensterdotnet']Hmm they shipped me another zune, but in pink. I think this one was from back in August.[/QUOTE]

i got a pink zune this week. but mine was from july last year. has anyone else received something recently that they ordered last year?

[quote name='skina']i got a pink zune this week. but mine was from july last year. has anyone else received something recently that they ordered last year?[/quote]
Well I don't exactly know when I ordered it. I just remember it being from way back when everyone was abusing it.

[quote name='erehwon']I was going for the xbox, but I don't want a refurbished one. I'm just a couple days away from the offfice ultimate. I should be able to sell that for enough to get a xbox.[/quote]

Don't they'll send you Ultimate Vista instead...
I ordered one about a week ago and they sent me a Vista which I dont really need..I told them it was BULL and I get a automated BULL response

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Wow so much stuff is suddenly disappearing which means new stuff is coming![/QUOTE]

I just hope office ultimate stays up for a couple more days. I'm three days from ordering one of those to ebay for a xbox 360.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Wow, ordered a 360 Controller on 9/16, then check and they took it off the prize list. Does this mean I'm SOL?[/quote]
when it comes back you should get one..

you should get one eventually

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']when it comes back you should get one..

you should get one eventually[/quote]

Alright, thank you for the quick response!

[quote name='thrillednchilled']for those that got the Canon camera is it the one pictured with the black circle around the lens or is the other version where it is totally silver?[/quote]

Picture002.jpg

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']what prize weighs 1.20 lbs and requires a signature?
[/quote]
My zune package says 1.4 lbs so it's something else.

[quote name='heyitzme']13 days and waiting for canon camera. I have a feeling it will be here next week.[/quote]

Hah. It took 13 MONTHS for me to get my prizes. Still don't have my Zune from last August.

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Received my Scene It and Kameo today :]
The shipping is much faster now unlike back when I ordered my 360 controller a year or so ago, ha back when they where only 2,500 tickets too lol.[/quote]

when did u order your Scene It?

[quote name='thrillednchilled']for those that got the Canon camera is it the one pictured with the black circle around the lens or is the other version where it is totally silver?[/quote]

Mine was black around the lens.

canon002.jpg
IMG%5D
conchopearl

underliness, is yours model SD870 IS?

[quote name='killer9']well just ordered a 360 going for another camera[/quote]

I wonder how long it will take for you to get yours. Still haven't got mine.

I'm a 1000 points away from office ultimate. I'm going to ebay it and buy a 360. With the problems I've heard about the 360, I don't think I want a refurbished unit.

[quote name='VioletArrows']For those of you who've maxed out Chicktionary, does that mean that Word Slugger and Spelling Bee are out too?[/QUOTE]

no, it's like 23k or something limit for each

[quote name='KiLL3r']Just started this yesterday and I was wondering, What are the best games for tickets?[/quote]
Flexicon gives you 25 tickets, and it doesn't take very long... especially if you use the auto-solver :)

Also, Chicktionary is good if you use the anagram-solving websites.

Ordered Rock Band Last night. It's hard seeing my points go down to zero....Oh well, now i'm going to save up for some of the smaler stuff I want!

[quote name='VioletArrows']I still think they should throw some Marketplace points up there. It makes no sense that the songs they give away link to some site no one's ever heard of with DRM up the arse.[/quote]

I found out today there actually IS a way to get MS points off of LSC, but it's a terrible idea. If you order a Zune Leather Case (2500 tickets) it comes with 79 MS points. So you can get points, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Are you sure it's from the leather case? I only got 79 points from the original premium headphone they offered a while back.

[quote name='2574']Are you sure it's from the leather case? I only got 79 points from the original premium headphone they offered a while back.[/quote]

Yes, I got the case yesterday and it had 79 points. Didn't know the headphones had them too.

Does anyone know if the Xbox 360 controller will be back in stock? Also how long do you think the 360 will up up for? I should have enough points by Nov 21st or 22nd, but will it be gone by them?

[quote name='RanCham']Does anyone know if the Xbox 360 controller will be back in stock? Also how long do you think the 360 will up up for? I should have enough points by Nov 21st or 22nd, but will it be gone by them?[/quote]

No, we don't.

[quote name='RanCham']Does anyone know if the Xbox 360 controller will be back in stock? Also how long do you think the 360 will up up for? I should have enough points by Nov 21st or 22nd, but will it be gone by them?[/quote]

There's really no way to tell. Your best bet is to just keep working at it and hope it is there, and if it isn't just keep checking back. It should come back in stock eventually.

Worst case scenerio, you hold on to the points for a few months and just get something else than you can sell/trade to pay for a brand new 360.

good luck

[quote name='erehwon']I'm a 1000 points away from office ultimate. I'm going to ebay it and buy a 360. With the problems I've heard about the 360, I don't think I want a refurbished unit.[/quote]

can you let me knw if you get it(office Ultimate)?
I ordered 1 and they sent me an Ultimate Vista
bummer...I was planning the same thing...
get Office-sell-get xbox

[quote name='tikyo21']can you let me knw if you get it(office Ultimate)?
I ordered 1 and they sent me an Ultimate Vista
bummer...I was planning the same thing...
get Office-sell-get xbox[/QUOTE]
I'm leaning towards getting office, but I'm still tempted to go for the xbox. I probably shouldn't though since most people were getting refurbished units and I don't think I want to risk getting a refurbished xbox.

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']i just received a controller in the mail today, im up for a trade : )[/quote]

I'll trade you TWO Vx-3000 LiFE CAMS for your 360 controller

[quote name='erehwon']I'm leaning towards getting office, but I'm still tempted to go for the xbox. I probably shouldn't though since most people were getting refurbished units and I don't think I want to risk getting a refurbished xbox.[/quote]

the xbox 360 is the 2006 model that doesn't come with HDMI port

nor does it have the falcon chip

[quote name='erehwon']I'm leaning towards getting office, but I'm still tempted to go for the xbox. I probably shouldn't though since most people were getting refurbished units and I don't think I want to risk getting a refurbished xbox.[/quote]

Go for office. Cause not only is it a lower cost, selling it will get you $ you can spend on other things, including a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back