Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried that 2574, didnt work. Restarted and now its k. Im gonna shut off my comp later and pull the key out so i dont hit it ever again

cyberduelist, imo, id save my tix up. Its expected that theyll add Gears of War soon, or at least save up for Blue Dragon..

hmmm ok. since 2500 can be achieved within 3 days, i wouldn't mind losing those days for getting kameo. but i think blue dragon would be a much better game to buy instead.

Meh.

How many people have ordered a 360 here? Are they ones they are sending out now refurbs, or was that a while ago and now they are sending new ones? Can someone fill me in?

I really want the 360, but I don't really want to work for all those points and get a refurb, when I could get 2 Vistas and sell them and buy a new 360.

Also how hard is it to sell Vista now a days? I was thinking when I got it to try and get at least $150, but really want like $175 or $200 would be awesome.

[quote name='RanCham']Meh.

How many people have ordered a 360 here? Are they ones they are sending out now refurbs, or was that a while ago and now they are sending new ones? Can someone fill me in?

I really want the 360, but I don't really want to work for all those points and get a refurb, when I could get 2 Vistas and sell them and buy a new 360.

Also how hard is it to sell Vista now a days? I was thinking when I got it to try and get at least $150, but really want like $175 or $200 would be awesome.[/quote]

From reading what others have posted, many are refurbs. I'd almost go for a couple of Vista Ultimates and ebay or amazon them towards a 360.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']just got a shipping email for a vista ultimate ordered on Tuesday[/quote]

A shipping email? Maybe they'll get back to giving those out. It's always nice to know when your stuff will be arriving.

Yeah I got a confirmation for Vista as well. Should be here on Monday.

I think they only send them out for the higher priced items now. The only other thing I have ever gotten one for was the camera.

[quote name='underliness']Yeah I got a confirmation for Vista as well. Should be here on Monday.

I think they only send them out for the higher priced items now. The only other thing I have ever gotten one for was the camera.[/quote]

I just got the camera on Thurs. and never got a ship confirmation. I used to get them all the time, and I haven't got any for the last 5 or 6 things I've recieved. It's nice to know when exactly your stuff is coming.

Hmm, confirmations must just be fairly random then. At least they have shaped up in the shipping department. Everything I have ordered in the past couple months has been on my doorstep within 2 weeks. That might just be I happened to order at the right time though.

Hopefully they put up the Zune in the next couple weeks. I got 11k left over and that is all I am really gunning for. Unless they sidetrack me with another small appliance upgrade like that coffee maker XD

[quote name='RanCham']

I really want the 360, but I don't really want to work for all those points and get a refurb, when I could get 2 Vistas and sell them and buy a new 360.[/quote]

Got a confirmation for my 360 tonight should get it Mon or Tue. will see what comes in the box but it's most likely a referb.

got a shipping confirmation for Rock Band which i ordered to replace my drum set which seems to be dieing on me [ i play on expert and when the BPM get really high, notes begin to miss ]. would also be nice to have another Rock Band brand guitar.

Does LSC use Fedex or UPS to ship packages? I was out this morning doing errands and garage sale. I found a fedex thing on my door when I got home and it had signature requirement on it. I'm wondering it is my copy of office. If it is, that is pretty good time getting here considering I ordered on the 10/14/08.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']London is on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a lot of people use that as the starting point for timezones. When you install Windows XP I believe it defaults to that... then asks you to adjust +/- GMT.

The camera is probably either a refurb or it was sold in bulk to Microsoft on the cheap and they cut costs by sending out whitebox versions.

Glad to hear some of you are getting your cameras.[/quote]

Well I know I ordered mine on 8/3 and recieved it 8/21 and it came in a brang new sealed box, definately not a refurb one for me. Hopefully everyone else got a new one as well

[quote name='erehwon']Does LSC use Fedex or UPS to ship packages? I was out this morning doing errands and garage sale. I found a fedex thing on my door when I got home and it had signature requirement on it. I'm wondering it is my copy of office. If it is, that is pretty good time getting here considering I ordered on the 10/14/08.[/quote]

UPS

For some reason, I just now got the shipping notice for headphones I ordered over a month ago, and received a couple of weeks ago. Weirdos. Unless they're planning on sending me some more. X3

Sweet. I just got my shipping confirmation for Vista Home Premium I ordered on 9/22.

I already received it though on 9/30. Hey, at least I finally got a shipping email.

I don't know if this has been asked before (these live search threads are enormous) but:

I won 3 copies of Vista last year, which these idiots finally decided to try shipping to me a month ago. I didn't get them, because I've moved twice since then. I just found out about it today, when they emailed me with the shipping info.

Checking the UPS tracking info, I can see that the packages were returned to the sender.

Anyone think there is a chance of my getting them? Is there a way of contacting the company which is doing shipping for Microsoft?

The really bad part is, my .net passport account has been deleted since then, because I didn't use it for over a year. So the only proof I have of anything is the emails with the UPS tracking numbers, and the original confirmation emails when I first ordered the stuff last year.

Am I probably just screwed on these?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Sweet. I just got my shipping confirmation for Vista Home Premium I ordered on 9/22.

I already received it though on 9/30. Hey, at least I finally got a shipping email.[/quote]

Similar situation here. Ordered Kameo mid Sept. and got it late Sept. Got a shipping notification today. It'd be funny if that shipping notice was sent out because they shipped another copy of Kameo.

[quote name='IRISH4']Got a confirmation for my 360 tonight should get it Mon or Tue. will see what comes in the box but it's most likely a referb.[/quote]

Hope you get a new one! :D

Got a shipping e-mail for an Xbox 360 today.

Plugged in the tracking #...yeah, it's the one I already received nearly 3 weeks ago.

Had the same thing happen to me, waiting for three prizes checked my email showing
Confirmation for Rock band which I received about a month ago.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Got a shipping e-mail for an Xbox 360 today.

Plugged in the tracking #...yeah, it's the one I already received nearly 3 weeks ago.[/quote]

I got a response for LSC about mine. Got the same response last month that basically said they will look into it. So at least there is still hope.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!! Got My SHIPPING Confirmation For My 360!!!!!!!!!:whee::whee::whee: was shipped today!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WarriorBlake']Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!! Got My SHIPPING Confirmation For My 360!!!!!!!!!:whee::whee::whee: was shipped today![/quote]

So happy for you man.

Congrats

i have a question i have read the posts and everyone seems to be getting there prizes i redeemed my tickets in aug-22-08 for the canon powershot camera and i haven't received it yet and when i emailed live search club about it they replied to me that my order was cancelled because of unfair gameplay for using bots or something and i didnt i played the puzzles on my own is there any way live search club will send me my prize

[quote name='johnjack']i have a question i have read the posts and everyone seems to be getting there prizes i redeemed my tickets in aug-22-08 for the canon powershot camera and i haven't received it yet and when i emailed live search club about it they replied to me that my order was cancelled because of unfair gameplay for using bots or something and i didnt i played the puzzles on my own is there any way live search club will send me my prize[/quote]

It really makes you wonder what they base their findings on, because after doing this for since April, I have definitely gotten faster at typing. And I've received every prize I've ordered in a timely manner.

[quote name='johnjack']i have a question i have read the posts and everyone seems to be getting there prizes i redeemed my tickets in aug-22-08 for the canon powershot camera and i haven't received it yet and when i emailed live search club about it they replied to me that my order was cancelled because of unfair gameplay for using bots or something and i didnt i played the puzzles on my own is there any way live search club will send me my prize[/quote]

yea and i've emailed them and they didnt answer after that, so is this a hopless case

I've emailed them multiple times with questions, but they usual don't answer with anything helpful.

This was about if they knew if the Xbox 360s were refurbished:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Any product information available is displayed under the product description for each individual prize. The Live Search Club Support Team does not know any
further information about individual products.

:roll:

well that stinks, if it was a smaller prize i wouldnt mind as much but 40,000 tickets is 40 days of playing annoying word games. i have never had a problem with them till now and they sent me other prizes with no problems. and i got a confirmation email for the canon camera to, so its really weird.

Ordered Rock Band last Wednesday and got it yesterday. I'm in So Cal.. had my friends bring 360 since my own 360 is away on repair xD

but still....

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I got a response for LSC about mine. Got the same response last month that basically said they will look into it. So at least there is still hope.[/quote]
Jesus Christ, did you not still receive yours? Haven't been on CAG awhile and I remember long ago that you didn't get yours.

[quote name='decrot']Jesus Christ, did you not still receive yours? Haven't been on CAG awhile and I remember long ago that you didn't get yours.[/quote]

I just got my shipping confirmation yesterday in one of my latest excited posts. Was shipped yesterday and hopefully will be here sometime this week.

Just Wondering are they still sending out the items from june-august of 07 because I have only received one item from them and on an email I got asking to confirm my address it said I was supposed to get 3 items zoo tycoon zx-6000 and the webcam

new apt trick maybe

EXAMPLE: if your zip shows as 32321-1232 just take out the 1232 and continue and you shouldn't have a problem. Its when you continue with the -1232 is when it stops you. Just take out the ending leave the 32321 and be on your way.

Well, I got my copy of office Ultimate today. Unfortunately, it says For Academic Use Only on the box. I wonder if that is going to affect what I can get for it on ebay? I'm going to still try for $250.

Does anyone know when UPS picks up packages from LSC? My tracking number has been saying "Billing Information Received" since Friday when I got it. I'm probably just being ancy and there's nothing to worry about but at this point I don't want anything to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back