Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on my KitchenAid Timer I ordered on 10/10 and Blue Dragon I ordered on 10/20 I'm hoping both come in pretty soon . Right now I'm just slowly earning 300-500 tickets a day so when something nice comes I won't have to spend an eternity saving up to earn it :D

Just wondering, what are all your strategies? I just started today and mine is looking up the answers for flexicon. I can knock out about 2-3 versions of flexicon every 10 minutes.. so... around 6 or 7 points/per minute.. I'm wondering which prize will give you the highest point/eBay profit ratio.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']My 360 is now in transit, although it says "In Transit-Rescheduled". Either way it should be here on Thursday. Will post pics when it arrives.[/quote]
Same here, but mine arrives next week :/

Ordered Vista Ultimate on 10/19, got shipping notice today with expected delivery of 10/23. It's already en route, just left Kentucky not long ago. Sweet.

Still waiting on a controller I ordered on 9/2. Will probably be awhile for that one.

Just checked my email to see that Fable shipped for me.

Ordered Friday 10/17 @ 4:30pm
Shipped Tuesday 10/21 @ 6:30pm
On the truck for delivery Wednesday 10/22

Rad!

I should have enough tickets for Rock Band on Friday. let's hope the shipping on that is just as fast!

[quote name='johnjack']well that stinks, if it was a smaller prize i wouldn't mind as much but 40,000 tickets is 40 days of playing annoying word games. i have never had a problem with them till now and they sent me other prizes with no problems. and i got a confirmation email for the canon camera to, so its really weird.[/quote]
If you genuinely played all the games and the points are legitimate, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. On another board, someone did this, and Microsoft sent a detailed report to the BBB of all the game play, IPs, logins, etc. That may be enough to persuade MS to send out your camera. If that doesn't do it, you might consider taking them to small claims court. It will cost you to file, but should you win, MS will pay the court costs. In most states, if the company does not send a representative, you win the suit by default.

anybody receive their canon camera this week? I ordered 10/10 and still nothing. Im losing hope, everything else comes fast.

[quote name='YouDummy']If you genuinely played all the games and the points are legitimate, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. On another board, someone did this, and Microsoft sent a detailed report to the BBB of all the game play, IPs, logins, etc. That may be enough to persuade MS to send out your camera. If that doesn't do it, you might consider taking them to small claims court. It will cost you to file, but should you win, MS will pay the court costs. In most states, if the company does not send a representative, you win the suit by default.[/quote]

thanks for the advice, ive emailed them so many times and they dont respond, hopefully it will work

[quote name='Ty001']anybody receive their canon camera this week? I ordered 10/10 and still nothing. Im losing hope, everything else comes fast.[/quote]
I ordered 10/9 and I'm still waiting too.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Is getting "Barefoot Contessa at home" worth it? What kind of recipes do they have?[/quote]

Some of the recipes are simple made into luxurious dishes but some are more harder to do. It's like every other cook book I've seen. At the end of the book it has "must visit" spots in the Hamptons, so wasted space for me...

Also if it's worth it, really depends. I got it for my mom and she would never make any of the dishes on a regular basis more like special occasions. I guess it would be good if you entertain people at house parties or what have you...

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']for prizes over 5K, wait at least a month. It takes longer for those prizes for some reason

got Blue Dragon! Order 10/14[/quote]

I don't think that applies to all the prizes. Scene It and my mixer both came very fast.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Just wondering, what are all your strategies? I just started today and mine is looking up the answers for flexicon. I can knock out about 2-3 versions of flexicon every 10 minutes.. so... around 6 or 7 points/per minute.. I'm wondering which prize will give you the highest point/eBay profit ratio.[/quote]

You're better off playing the anagram games: Chicktionary, Spelling Bee, and Word Slugger. Google "anagram solver" and you'll find websites out there that will help you find solutions. I personally use http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon/anagramsolver.htm for my solutions. Some of its results aren't recognized by LSC's games but it gives you more than enough words, so you shouldn't have a problem. After a while you'll start to remember which words aren't recognized by LSC so you can skip by them easily.

Keep two windows visible on your desktop, one with the game and one with the anagram solver, to jump back and forth easily. You just plug in the letters to the anagram solver and use your keyboard to type in the answers in the game. If you type too fast, a verification code will pop up, but that likely won't happen with anything above the 3-letter words unless you're a professional typist (though I've somehow managed to get the verification on the 5-letter words a couple times). For the 3-letter words, you can type ten words in a row really quickly, wait for the word entry sound on the tenth word to pass, then go on another streak. Each solved puzzle gives you 20 points and I can average almost one puzzle per minute (around 55-65 minutes for the whole 1,000 point daily limit).

[quote name='louiedog']I don't think that applies to all the prizes. Scene It and my mixer both came very fast.[/quote]

It all depends on when they ship items. If you order the item before their "cut-off" date, you'll get it quick, as I did with Scene It a couple weeks back. (3 days) If you order if after their "cut-off" date, then you'll receive it the next time they mass-ship that item.

It's all in timing, and without knowing when they ship any particular item, you can't do anything but wait.

[quote name='rapsodist']You're better off playing the anagram games: Chicktionary, Spelling Bee, and Word Slugger. Google "anagram solver" and you'll find websites out there that will help you find solutions. I personally use http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon/anagramsolver.htm for my solutions. Some of its results aren't recognized by LSC's games but it gives you more than enough words, so you shouldn't have a problem. After a while you'll start to remember which words aren't recognized by LSC so you can skip by them easily.

Keep two windows visible on your desktop, one with the game and one with the anagram solver, to jump back and forth easily. You just plug in the letters to the anagram solver and use your keyboard to type in the answers in the game. If you type too fast, a verification code will pop up, but that likely won't happen with anything above the 3-letter words unless you're a professional typist (though I've somehow managed to get the verification on the 5-letter words a couple times). For the 3-letter words, you can type ten words in a row really quickly, wait for the word entry sound on the tenth word to pass, then go on another streak. Each solved puzzle gives you 20 points and I can average almost one puzzle per minute (around 55-65 minutes for the whole 1,000 point daily limit).[/quote]

I dunno I think I can do the flexicon faster. With the flexicon, I just type in the hint.. all the answers show up and then I have to type them in. Probably around the same time as the anagram puzzles but 5 more points.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I dunno I think I can do the flexicon faster. With the flexicon, I just type in the hint.. all the answers show up and then I have to type them in. Probably around the same time as the anagram puzzles but 5 more points.[/quote]

Ehh... if you stick with this long enough you'll end up reaching the limit on all the games anyway ;)

[quote name='SlammedNiss']It all depends on when they ship items. If you order the item before their "cut-off" date, you'll get it quick, as I did with Scene It a couple weeks back. (3 days) If you order if after their "cut-off" date, then you'll receive it the next time they mass-ship that item.

It's all in timing, and without knowing when they ship any particular item, you can't do anything but wait.[/quote]

Really? they do mass-ship, I though they ship items every time an order is place, I am worry about it because it took me 4 months to get that many points and first big thing I ordered.:bouncy:

[quote name='Ty001']Really? they do mass-ship, I though they ship items every time an order is place, I am worry about it because it took me 4 months to get that many points and first big thing I ordered.:bouncy:[/quote]

For some items they do, and some they don't. Take for example the camera. I ordered mine the end of last month, and several ordered theirs the first week of Oct., and many of us received them at the some time last week.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't think that applies to all the prizes. Scene It and my mixer both came very fast.[/quote]
meant to say 6K, controllers and scene it are pretty swift

ive heard numerous people waiting on mixers, cameras, and 360s, so it's really luck of the draw.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']For some items they do, and some they don't. Take for example the camera. I ordered mine the end of last month, and several ordered theirs the first week of Oct., and many of us received them at the some time last week.[/quote]

True that. I've noticed that smaller items get shipped almost daily.

I've got a dilemma!

Just got to the 24k (25k now) mark. At first I was saving up for the 360, but Windows Vista is back up. Should I sell it and work towards another 24k points to get another one, and that should equal the amount of a 360? Or should I wait for the 55k points for a 360?

I've never sold anything on ebay/craigslist/amazon or anything before. :hot:

[quote name='RanCham']I've got a dilemma!

Just got to the 24k (25k now) mark. At first I was saving up for the 360, but Windows Vista is back up. Should I sell it and work towards another 24k points to get another one, and that should equal the amount of a 360? Or should I wait for the 55k points for a 360?

I've never sold anything on ebay/craigslist/amazon or anything before. :hot:[/quote]

I don't know man their 360 is only a 20 gig.. I think you could probably get a better deal on CAG with cash.

[quote name='RanCham']I've got a dilemma!

I've never sold anything on ebay/craigslist/amazon or anything before. :hot:[/quote]
Get vista and sell both copies when you get enough tickets for the other copy. You will then be able to buy a brand new 360 instead of a crappy refurbished one.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I dunno I think I can do the flexicon faster. With the flexicon, I just type in the hint.. all the answers show up and then I have to type them in. Probably around the same time as the anagram puzzles but 5 more points.[/quote]

Whatever works for you, go for it. I find Flexicon to be slower for me than the anagram puzzles because I still have to use the mouse or keyboard to move around the crossword. With the anagram puzzles I can just type one word after another until I'm done.

[quote name='rapsodist']Whatever works for you, go for it. I find Flexicon to be slower for me than the anagram puzzles because I still have to use the mouse or keyboard to move around the crossword. With the anagram puzzles I can just type one word after another until I'm done.[/quote]

Dude, I just tried the auto-typer and it's super fast. The only thing that sucks about it is you have to enter passwords after searching. I wish I could bypass that somehow.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Get vista and sell both copies when you get enough tickets for the other copy. You will then be able to buy a brand new 360 instead of a crappy refurbished one.[/quote]

I agree, THIS AUCTION ended at almost $370 for 2 Vista Ultimates. You can then take the money earned and buy yourself a new 60GB unit, and even save yourself some cash using live search. You'd even have some money left over after all was said and done.

I'm 2 days away from ordering 2 of them myself, and doing exactly what is mentioned above.

[quote name='rapsodist']Whatever works for you, go for it. I find Flexicon to be slower for me than the anagram puzzles because I still have to use the mouse or keyboard to move around the crossword. With the anagram puzzles I can just type one word after another until I'm done.[/quote]

My last post got deleted due to discussion of cheating.. except.. I talked about something that's allowed. Here's a quote from the OP

Can I be banned for using that site?
No you cannot. Since you still manually have to enter the search, LSC will still get a search off you and will still reccieve a search off it, so they will not care. The only way you can get banned is if you use a bot, which will result in your account being zeroed. Even using the autotyper function for Flexicon on anagramssolved is okay to use.

Try it out, it's really fast.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I agree, THIS AUCTION ended at almost $370 for 2 Vista Ultimates. You can then take the money earned and buy yourself a new 60GB unit, and even save yourself some cash using live search. You'd even have some money left over after all was said and done.

I'm 2 days away from ordering 2 of them myself, and doing exactly what is mentioned above.[/quote]

Awesome! I'm guessing I should save my copy of vista i ordered until I can get the other one and then just auction two at the same time. Heck should save shipping costs?

How much will ebay gouge a first time seller selling 2 copies of windows vista?

[quote name='RanCham']Awesome! I'm guessing I should save my copy of vista i ordered until I can get the other one and then just auction two at the same time. Heck should save shipping costs?

How much will ebay gouge a first time seller selling 2 copies of windows vista?[/quote]

Click the link below for an ebay/paypal calculator that will tell you what the fees will be.

http://home.alltel.net/micrep/fees.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PhrostByte']My last post got deleted due to discussion of cheating.. except.. I talked about something that's allowed. Here's a quote from the OP.[/quote]

First off, just because the OP started this thread, doesn't mean he is a mod. If a mod deleted your post, then they deleted it for a reason, which is because they aren't allowed to be discussed.

You've got balls to repost what you did after a mod deleted your first one. You'll be lucky if you don't see a ban hammer in your future.

[quote name='PhrostByte']My last post got deleted due to discussion of cheating.. except.. I talked about something that's allowed. Here's a quote from the OP

Try it out, it's really fast.[/QUOTE]
yeah, a few pages back a mod came in here and talked about all that stuff. Go look, assuming it's still there

[quote name='RanCham']Awesome! I'm guessing I should save my copy of vista i ordered until I can get the other one and then just auction two at the same time. Heck should save shipping costs?

How much will ebay gouge a first time seller selling 2 copies of windows vista?[/quote]

Here is a convenient ebay/paypal calculator for fees.

http://home.alltel.net/micrep/fees.html

I'm a bit worried. I ordered the mixer 09/21 and it hasn't come yet. I tried emailing them but they basically said the same thing on the first email you get.

[quote name='MrDenny']I'm a bit worried. I ordered the mixer 09/21 and it hasn't come yet. I tried emailing them but they basically said the same thing on the first email you get.[/quote]

I'm getting ready to order the mixer in a few days for my wife. Kind of a hush "gift" to keep her quiet from me playing LSC so much. Hopefully I'll get it ordered before they send out the next batch.

[quote name='MrDenny']I'm a bit worried. I ordered the mixer 09/21 and it hasn't come yet. I tried emailing them but they basically said the same thing on the first email you get.[/quote]

ditto, except i ordered mine on 9/15...

I ordered a Zune Cable Pack, a Zune Car Pack and a KitchenAid Javastudio on Tuesday 10/14, they all showed up on Monday 10/20. I also ordered a MS Vista Ultimate on Friday 10/17 and it is showing up today, 10/23. 6 day turnaround on the last 4 things ordered, very nice...

Just ordered Blue Dragon last night, next on my list is the first Fable, and then finally the RB bundle (or a spare 360).

I stopped doing this for awhile, otherwise I'm sure I would have had enough for both of these, and half of RB by now. Ah well.

I am deciding whether to get 3 controllers or go for Rock Band. I can earn enough for the controllers and get RB2 for my PS2 or wait on the controllers and get RB so I can play RB2 on my Xbox.

[quote name='PhrostByte']My last post got deleted due to discussion of cheating.. except.. I talked about something that's allowed. Here's a quote from the OP

Try it out, it's really fast.[/quote]

So, are we allowed to discuss the auto-typer, considering your posts were deleted and are now back? Because a mod was in here a week ago, stating that it wasn't allowed because it is a macro. If we allowed to talk about it, I'm sure others would love to reap the benefits of it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']So, are we allowed to discuss the auto-typer, considering your posts were deleted and are now back?[/quote]

Yeah I talked to the guy that deleted my posts, WHAT AN ASSHOLE
(jk :lol:) and he said it's cool.

Then we need to bookmark this page so when the next mod comes in, we can show them somebody else said it was OK to discuss.

The reason I brought it up, is because I use it as well and I know others continuously have questions on how it works. Would be nice to help them out, instead of telling them to go 'F' themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back