Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DualDisorder']Ordered Vista Ultimate on 10/19, got shipping notice today with expected delivery of 10/23. It's already en route, just left Kentucky not long ago. Sweet.

[/quote]

Got my Vista today.

My mom lives with me and plays club live also, and she received her Javastudio coffee maker today. I believe she
ordered it about a week ago.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I am deciding whether to get 3 controllers or go for Rock Band. I can earn enough for the controllers and get RB2 for my PS2 or wait on the controllers and get RB so I can play RB2 on my Xbox.[/QUOTE]
The controllers are nice, but don't get RB2 for the PS2 - no DLC, that is unless you already bought RB1 for PS2 and have all the instruments and the like, but otherwise, get it for a newer system and reap the benefits that come along with it.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']For anybody that has the keyboard and mouse: Is there a way to make the battery indicator on the keyboard light up because mine refuses to light up?[/quote]

I don't have an answer for you, but do you like the keyboard. I was thinking of ordering it but the negative reviews on amazon kind of scared me.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']For anybody that has the keyboard and mouse: Is there a way to make the battery indicator on the keyboard light up because mine refuses to light up?[/quote]
the battery lights up?

thrillednchilled, going from a wired dell keyboard/mouse to this was definatly the upgrade! The only complaint I have is that the keyboard is curved, which takes a bit to get used to, and the maginifier button not working. Otherwise its definalty worth the pickup

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']thrillednchilled, going from a wired dell keyboard/mouse to this was definatly the upgrade! The only complaint I have is that the keyboard is curved, which takes a bit to get used to, and the maginifier button not working. Otherwise its definalty worth the pickup[/quote]

Thanks. Have you had to change the batteries yet? I'm wondering how often they would need to be changed.

I would get the keyboard and mouse. It was a great upgrade from a wired mouse and keyboard. The only thing you will have to get used to is that it is curved as Daft already said. The magnifier button on my keyboard works fine.

Daft, there is a battery icon near the key in the upper right on the keyboard. When you put in batteries, it lights up showing the battery level and then dims. I was wondering if that was a feature or if it was suppose to stay on all the time.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I would get the keyboard and mouse. It was a great upgrade from a wired mouse and keyboard. The only thing you will have to get used to is that it is curved as Daft already said. The magnifier button on my keyboard works fine.

Daft, there is a battery icon near the key in the upper right on the keyboard. When you put in batteries, it lights up showing the battery level and then dims. I was wondering if that was a feature or if it was suppose to stay on all the time.[/quote]
kool, didn't know that. It looks like it would be, but I guess not

but ya, the magnifier button wouldnt go away wen I clicked it accidentally, and I couldn't shut it until I reset the computer

Ordered Blue Dragon on 10/14 received 10/21. This is the first prize I have ever received from live search club and I have been playing since the beginning. The only thing I did different was use an alternative name and address.

Ordered my Kitchenaid timer on 10/8 and still yet to recieve it and ordered blue dragon 4 days ago I'm hoping blue dragon shows up next week and if my kitchenaid timer doesn't then I'll lose hope on that

I ordered the XBox 360 a week ago (I know it's a lot of points but I have everything else on that prize list already), and it came today. However, a quick check of the serial number shows that this was manufactured in 2006! Do you think that it's a refurb? How would you check to find out?

Received my Brown Fusion Tumbler Ordered Oct 18
No shipping email received
Waiting for controller ordered on Oct 5 & Music Downloads from July

[quote name='MrDenny']I'm a bit worried. I ordered the mixer 09/21 and it hasn't come yet. I tried emailing them but they basically said the same thing on the first email you get.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zhirin']ditto, except i ordered mine on 9/15...[/QUOTE]

Double dittos, but I ordered my mixer on 9/10 and am still waiting.

[quote name='RanCham']Received my copy of Windows Vista.

Ordered 10/22/08 - Received 10/24/08

17k left until another one :D[/quote]

Wow, that was quick. Congrats. I'll be ordering mine tonight.

[quote name='inubu']Double dittos, but I ordered my mixer on 9/10 and am still waiting.[/quote]

Based on what people have posted about in the thread, I think they wait until they have a certain number of orders for a specific item and ship them all at once. This is why really popular items ship really fast, and higher ticket or less popular items seem to go slower.

I"d say give it a few more weeks and if you still haven"t heard anything then get in touch with the BBB or something.

Either way, I got my fingers crossed for you guys!

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Based on what people have posted about in the thread, I think they wait until they have a certain number of orders for a specific item and ship them all at once. This is why really popular items ship really fast, and higher ticket or less popular items seem to go slower.

I"d say give it a few more weeks and if you still haven"t heard anything then get in touch with the BBB or something.

Either way, I got my fingers crossed for you guys![/quote]

That's probably it. I ordered a black mixer on 9/2 and received it a week later. I guess I happened to order at just the right time.

:whee:Got my Xbox 360 Yesterday:whee:
Took 8 months and a week, but it was a well worth wait. Would have posted yesterday, but was too busy playing! My manufacture date is September 2006 and the sticker behind the face is a shiny silver Microsoft sticker so i'm guessing mine is brand new:applause:. No Falcon chipset though...

Next on the list: Rock Band or 360 controllers (whatever comes first)

Pic:

100_0560.jpg

wow congrats on the 360 man!

just wanna know...any1 here ever filed a BBB complaint b4? I'm wondering because I just did:lol:
so I wanna know how it'll go and/or how it went for others if any1 ever filed one.

[quote name='jayrama81']A 360 is a 360, who cares if its a refurb[/quote]

This. It's free, why are you complaining? It's not like you payed $200, and found out your 360 was a refurb. Then you have a right to complain. But something you got from playing games? As long as the thing works, why does it matter?

On a different note, after not playing for a while, I'm ten days away from getting the PowerShot camera. Anyone who has gotten it, I've played around with one at BestBuy, and it seems good. Amazon reviews are favorable. Do you like the camera, if you got one? Is it good?

[quote name='jayrama81']A 360 is a 360, who cares if its a refurb[/quote]

If the 360 was manufactured in 2006 a refurb might actually be better. It will be less likely to red ring.

[quote name='neverletthem']This. It's free, why are you complaining? It's not like you payed $200, and found out your 360 was a refurb. Then you have a right to complain. But something you got from playing games? As long as the thing works, why does it matter?

On a different note, after not playing for a while, I'm ten days away from getting the PowerShot camera. Anyone who has gotten it, I've played around with one at BestBuy, and it seems good. Amazon reviews are favorable. Do you like the camera, if you got one? Is it good?[/quote]

Yah i got the camera like week ago. Yes I love it and it was a refurb but was in spectacular condition so I could care less.

[quote name='neverletthem']On a different note, after not playing for a while, I'm ten days away from getting the PowerShot camera. Anyone who has gotten it, I've played around with one at BestBuy, and it seems good. Amazon reviews are favorable. Do you like the camera, if you got one? Is it good?[/quote]

I got mine last week. Havent played around with it a whole lot, but I have used it a little. Picked up a 2GB SD card from newegg for $6 shipped. At full resolution and best quality I can get almost 600 pics. Be careful with the newer SDHC cards if you have a reader, as many of the older readers will not work with the SDHC cards. Good camera for being free.

I think I'll save up for a camera on a one of my extra accounts when I already have 1k points for the other account. So far the camera look really nice.

Weren't people getting retail cameras not too long ago? As said before, can't really complain, but just wondering.

[quote name='RanCham']I think I'll save up for a camera on a one of my extra accounts when I already have 1k points for the other account. So far the camera look really nice.

Weren't people getting retail cameras not too long ago? As said before, can't really complain, but just wondering.[/quote]
yep they were

[quote name='neverletthem']This. It's free, why are you complaining? It's not like you payed $200, and found out your 360 was a refurb. Then you have a right to complain. But something you got from playing games? As long as the thing works, why does it matter?

On a different note, after not playing for a while, I'm ten days away from getting the PowerShot camera. Anyone who has gotten it, I've played around with one at BestBuy, and it seems good. Amazon reviews are favorable. Do you like the camera, if you got one? Is it good?[/quote]

Got mine last friday and been playing with it ever since. Even ordered an 4gb sdhc card to go with it. These are really good 'Point and Shoot' cameras. I'm not even a camera person but can use this camera really well :p.

whooo I got a shirt from live search club! It only took two weeks to ship, maybe even less since I just came home for the weekend from college and found the package in my room. I'm very suprised at the short amount of time it took to ship since I ordered Kameo back in March and STILL haven't gotten it yet... Backordered or something >:l

I put my copy of Office Ultimate up on ebay just now. I have it set at $280 or best offer with free shipping and insurance. I'm hoping someone will make an offer. I like haggling better than auctions any way. Guess I've spent too much time in the yard sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back