Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have ADD or something...so easily distracted by other stuff that I only get in like 200 points a day. I had 2900 points to begin with when I started up again last week. I was gonna get my mom one of the Giada or Rachel Ray books off it for christmas. I'm a wonderful and thrifty daughter huh? That and I'm working on getting the 360

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Anyone order the webcam thats up? I've been meaning to get one for a while...and free is free :)[/quote]
I have one (ordered it back when that one was 2000 tickets). I also have the one that was 3800 tickets (vx-6000). They're both okay, nothing great, but they do the job. I like the 6000 better an thought it was worth the 1800 more tickets, if that makes a difference...

[quote name='steelsmack']From MS site:

Basically, they're giving away something they shouldn't, if we're not eligible to use it, how can they give it away to us? Stupid M$...[/quote]
could we sue them for this?

and we can also file a complaint with the better business burro since its not the product we ordered

[quote name='mrniceguy8']I really wish they would bring back the 360 controllers as prizes. I don't see that happening anytime soon considering that several people did not receive theirs in the mail yet. #-o[/QUOTE]

I really really wish they would bring back the controllers too. Thanks to this wonderful forum (i never would have known about this game if it wasnt for you guys) I started this 53 days ago and I know have 52000 points (there was that one day a couple weeks back that no one could log on or I would have 53000) anyways I had more than enough for a controller or 2 back when they were offering them, but i just kept putting it off. I really wish I had not done that :(

I am in that other game as well (frequent shoppers club or whatever its called) and I could get the controller there ( I have about 5100 points give or take) but because it takes SOOOOO long to save up for something there and the fact that you have to wait so long to get another prize once you redeem, i just want to make sure it is something REALLY good.

I have a question for you guys. What else would you like to see as prizes? Whether they are "realistic" or not. I personally would love to see blu rays (movies not players I have a PS3 so I am good to go for a player) i would happily blow my wad if they started offering them. I realize blu rays are probally the last thing we will ever see on a MICROSOFT owned site, but i can dream right? What about you guys, what do want to see as prizes?

[quote name='wutaday09']could we sue them for this?

and we can also file a complaint with the better business burro since its not the product we ordered[/QUOTE]

The better business donkey? :mrgreen:

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I have a question for you guys. What else would you like to see as prizes? Whether they are "realistic" or not. I personally would love to see blu rays (movies not players I have a PS3 so I am good to go for a player) i would happily blow my wad if they started offering them. I realize blu rays are probally the last thing we will ever see on a MICROSOFT owned site, but i can dream right? What about you guys, what do want to see as prizes?[/quote]

I'd like to see some gift certificates to retailers like amazon and target, thought I doubt we'll see them. I'd also like to see more games and xbox accessories. I could use a toaster oven, and maybe some attachments for the mixer they have up.

On another note, has anyone ordered rock band lately? If so how long did it take to arrive? I'm less than 300 tickets away and the next 2 hours can't pass soon enough.

when I ordered Rock Band back in July it only took a week for me to recieve the package after ordering it so it should be fairly quick for you if you order it

I'm about 7000 tickets away from RB. I'm just worried that they'll drop the price or put RB2 up after I order it. I wish they had something like that Orbitz guarantee.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']I'm about 7000 tickets away from RB. I'm just worried that they'll drop the price or put RB2 up after I order it. I wish they had something like that Orbitz guarantee.[/quote]

Doubt you'll see RB2 anytime soon.

Most of the games they have on here are older games that they probably can get a deal on from people trying to clear out their stock.

[quote name='louiedog']I'd like to see some gift certificates to retailers like amazon and target, thought I doubt we'll see them. I'd also like to see more games and xbox accessories. I could use a toaster oven, and maybe some attachments for the mixer they have up.

On another note, has anyone ordered rock band lately? If so how long did it take to arrive? I'm less than 300 tickets away and the next 2 hours can't pass soon enough.[/quote]

I ordered it Friday. Have not gotten any shipping confirmation but people only a few weeks ago have said that they had it within 10 days.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Oh no! The camera is gone.....[/quote]
you gotta be kidding me, thats the only thing worth playing for to me.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Oh no! The camera is gone.....[/quote]

That's why its taking so long for my camera.:bomb:

Hey fellas

Does anyone have the Zune Dock Pack?

If so, can I use it to put music onto my Zune?

(I lost my usb cable so I'm looking to get either that or the Zune USB cords)

**Side note, does anyone know where to buy cheap cheap USB cords? If so I'll use my 5k to buy Blue Dragon instead of the Dock Pack or the USB cords

[quote name='shaveice']Hey fellas

Does anyone have the Zune Dock Pack?

If so, can I use it to put music onto my Zune?

(I lost my usb cable so I'm looking to get either that or the Zune USB cords)

**Side note, does anyone know where to buy cheap cheap USB cords? If so I'll use my 5k to buy Blue Dragon instead of the Dock Pack or the USB cords[/quote]

The description on the page for it says that it comes with the cables required for syncing, so I think it is a bit more than just a pretty piece of plastic.

(Newer models do NOT come with the cables)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats good to hear, at least its a lot faster than a year ago....let's not go back to that time ever again..unless its financially lol

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']So all the prizes are coming within a week. :)

Scene it, a soundbag, and keyboard all received today. Ordered last Thursday. :D[/quote]

Did you receive shipping confirmations?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']So all the prizes are coming within a week. :)

Scene it, a soundbag, and keyboard all received today. Ordered last Thursday. :D[/quote]

Nice, that confirms I'll be getting Scene it and Kameo this week.

[quote name='MrDenny']Has anyone received their mixer yet? I ordered it 9/21 and it's still not here.[/quote]

no...I'm getting very impatient...

[quote name='MrDenny']Has anyone received their mixer yet? I ordered it 9/21 and it's still not here.[/quote]
I received both of mine in about 3 weeks of ordering them.

I was originally gonna go for the coffee maker but since that's gone now I might as well aim for scene it? or keep saving for windows vista ultimate and resell

fuck. So close to the camera, and now, it's gone. fuck. Now, I really see nothing to play for, really. Oh well, better just save up and wait for it to come back, if it ever does.

Sweet. I ordered Rock Band last night at 5:30 and got a shipping email 5 minutes ago. Most online stores that I've given actual money to don't ship this fast. It's even been shipped, not just listed as "received billing information" or any of that. Estimated to reach me here in Northern California on Tuesday.

IMG_2800.JPG

What could possibly be in this box??

IMG_2801.JPG

Awesome.
Ordered Friday 10:24 @ 8:30p,
Shipped Tuesday 10/28 @10pm,
Arrived Wendesday 10/29 @ 3pm....

...got shipping notice Wendesday 10/29 @ 10pm. hah.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']
IMG_2800.JPG

What could possibly be in this box??

IMG_2801.JPG

Awesome.
Ordered Friday 10:24 @ 8:30p,
Shipped Tuesday 10/28 @10pm,
Arrived Wendesday 10/29 @ 3pm....

...got shipping notice Wendesday 10/29 @ 10pm. hah.
[/quote]

Nice. I'm jealous. This next week can't pass fast enough for me. Unfortunately I realized there's no way I'm going to be able to play Rock Band on Tuesday because of the election. Sigh...

i dont understand why people post asking when there package will arrive... I mean none of us works for lsc or ups so how could we possibly know :bomb:

[quote name='louiedog']Sweet. I ordered Rock Band last night at 5:30 and got a shipping email 5 minutes ago. Most online stores that I've given actual money to don't ship this fast. It's even been shipped, not just listed as "received billing information" or any of that. Estimated to reach me here in Northern California on Tuesday.[/quote]

my ROCKBAND ordered 3 weeks ago hasn't even shipped yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back