Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cyberduelist2']i hope they add some more xbox360 games.[/quote]

ditto. Even the searchperks program offers more x360 stuff.

I'm glad I did get to order Scene It a few days ago. Should be here on Wednesday.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Or we could email them to get an answer instead of guessing......

... LOL, like that'd ever happen.[/quote]
im smart

also to who ever said the thing about some people keeping there tickets vs spending them

i will cry considering im in possesion of

cough cough 230000 tickets

[quote name='wutaday09']im smart

also to who ever said the thing about some people keeping there tickets vs spending them

i will cry considering im in possesion of

cough cough 230000 tickets[/quote]

What do you care? You didnt get them legitimately.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm guessing right around November 17th we'll see some new prizes.

They want us all to freak out, spend out points, then they'll come out with some kick ass stuff.

Like a flux capacitor.[/QUOTE]

17th huh? How did you come to that conclusion? :?:

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm guessing right around November 17th we'll see some new prizes.

They want us all to freak out, spend out points, then they'll come out with some kick ass stuff.

Like a flux capacitor.[/quote]

:rofl:

I have like 10,100 points.. no way I'm getting any of the bullshit they have up now.

Square Enix is developing the game... how many bad games compared to good games does Square produce?

Exactly.

At $40.00, in my honest opinion, this is a steal.

It's easy enough to get a flux capacitor. The real questions is whether they will also offer the Mr Fusion Home Energy Reactor to power it. Let's just hope it was made by Kitchen Aid.

[quote name='inubu']It's easy enough to get a flux capacitor. The real questions is whether they will also offer the Mr Fusion Home Energy Reactor to power it. Let's just hope it was made by Kitchen Aid.[/quote]

I think that the one Doc has was made by Black and Decker.

Fable and Kameo just disappeared. Wow.

:Edit: It just came back, strange. I swore it disappeared a moment ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
They keep coming back and going away. I imagine they'll be gone eventually.

Just got Blue Dragon today. Its my first prize ever and I got lucky ordering it 1 day before it got pulled. Cant wait to see what new prizes show up in the future.

I ordered the 360 controller back on October 4th and still haven't gotten it. Anyone else order one around the same time?

[quote name='EKAJ13']I ordered the 360 controller back on October 4th and still haven't gotten it. Anyone else order one around the same time?[/QUOTE]
How about late september? Still haven't gotten mine.

[quote name='EKAJ13']I ordered the 360 controller back on October 4th and still haven't gotten it. Anyone else order one around the same time?[/quote]

I've got one on order as well, but I think it's from back in Sept. I'd have to look in the account to see exactly when, but I'm too damn lazy.

[quote name='CYRiX']How about late september? Still haven't gotten mine.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so they're just really slow at sending out the controllers then?

Also, I just got Fable in the mail today. Which completes the 360 prizes of Kameo/Blue Dragon/Fable. Glad I got them all before they disappeared.

I ordered Fable on the 4th and just got it today. They're pretty fast with games it seems.

There's some sort of "gadget set" up for 7k. Looks like a wisk and random other kitchen things.

Hopefully this is the start of the expected prize mall restock. Otherwise it's the beginning of the end for a lot of people here.

I might consider getting that gadget set. I've been wanted an ice cream scoop for so long now. Oh and my pens I ordered n July finally came. Yay pens!

[quote name='@ndrew']they added a 5 piece kitchen utensil set :bomb: oh joy (7k tickets)[/quote]

How lame, I can remember seeing something similar at Wal Mart for like 10 bucks.

I already have all of those utensils (not the KitchenAid ones, but Pampered Chef, which are as good if not better, especially the ice cream scoop). I'd jump, but I've got nobody I could even gift those to.

[quote name='EKAJ13']I ordered the 360 controller back on October 4th and still haven't gotten it. Anyone else order one around the same time?[/quote]

I ordered my controller on October 5th also still waiting.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Ordered Fable on the 7th, will arrive here (according to UPS) tomorrow, on my birthday. :)[/quote]

Omg, that's quick! :hot:

Good News for those who ordered Rock Band!

Mine was attempted to deliver today (though I won't be able to get it until Thursday :( )

However my 2 pairs of headphones and controller have not come yet :(

Hey, what happens if my package is unable to be reccieved for a few days? I have to go to Mass to visit family for a couple days and I don't want it returned to LSC! What can I do?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Good News for those who ordered Rock Band!

Mine was attempted to deliver today (though I won't be able to get it until Thursday :( )

Hey, what happens if my package is unable to be reccieved for a few days? I have to go to Mass to visit family for a couple days and I don't want it returned to LSC! What can I do?[/quote]
Congrats :D

When did you order? 11/4 right?

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Congrats :D

When did you order? 11/4 right?[/quote]
Ya pretty sure.

I think after this, I think i've officially broken the $500 dollar mark on free shit from LSC lol. And I started less than 4 months ago :D

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Good News for those who ordered Rock Band!

Hey, what happens if my package is unable to be reccieved for a few days? I have to go to Mass to visit family for a couple days and I don't want it returned to LSC! What can I do?[/quote]

They (UPS) drops off 3 times before they stop, they will leave a note saying you can pick up the the prize, when you go to their place. (Just go the a UPS near you)
Source: I picked my prize from there after a week or so.

[quote name='harry16']They (UPS) drops off 3 times before they stop, they will leave a note saying you can pick up the the prize, when you go to their place. (Just go the a UPS near you)
Source: I picked my prize from there after a week or so.[/quote]
phew, thanks Harry16!

This is the biggest prize i've ordered and i'm very anxious to open!

I have been getting my prizes delivered very quickly last couple months. Can anyone tell me how long recently it takes for the frequent flyer miles to be added to your account?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']phew, thanks Harry16!

This is the biggest prize i've ordered and i'm very anxious to open![/quote]

You can also call them/go on the website and schedule a time for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back