Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='life.exe']You can also call them/go on the website and schedule a time for delivery.[/quote]
I can schedule a time?

Cool, gonna do that right now. How Do I do that?

I'm under 18 but I should still be able to sign right?

I know you can schedule a pickup, but I'm not so sure you can schedule a delivery? I mean, UPS drivers are on a set route, and can't always stray from said route to deliver a single package.

Daft, just call up your local UPS terminal and tell them the tracking # and ask them to hold the package for you at the terminal. As far as your age is concerned, as long as your name is on the package, I doubt they'll question it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I know you can schedule a pickup, but I'm not so sure you can schedule a delivery? I mean, UPS drivers are on a set route, and can't always stray from said route to deliver a single package.

Daft, just call up your local UPS terminal and tell them the tracking # and ask them to hold the package for you at the terminal. As far as your age is concerned, as long as your name is on the package, I doubt they'll question it.[/quote]
I should be able to get it Thursday though. They delivered today 2 hours before I get home so hopefully they'll be late or somethin..

This is just my opinion, but I think they're switching the prizes over to frequent shopper. Rock Band is still up over there, and if they were planning to take away the freebie section, they probably would have taken away stuff from both sections.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']This is just my opinion, but I think they're switching the prizes over to frequent shopper. Rock Band is still up over there, and if they were planning to take away the freebie section, they probably would have taken away stuff from both sections.[/quote]

I highly doubt they'd do this, Live Search club exists because it raised Microsoft's stock through more usage.

Frequent shopper seems to be it's own entity.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Ordered Fable on the 7th, will arrive here (according to UPS) tomorrow, on my birthday. :)[/quote]

Happy birthday. :]

Well, so much for starting back up to work toward Vista Ultimate :( Hopefully, some of the good stuff pops back up shortly.

But seriously, 7k for the kitchen set??? It's like a $10 Walmart set....

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Well, so much for starting back up to work toward Vista Ultimate :( Hopefully, some of the good stuff pops back up shortly.

But seriously, 7k for the kitchen set??? It's like a $10 Walmart set....[/quote]

Actually, the 6 piece version goes for $40 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Aid-6...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1226503322&sr=1-1

Assuming all the items in the set are approximately equal in value it puts the value between $30 and $35. Out of line with the old price of the Kitchen Aid Mixer, but in line with the most recent ticket value of the XBOX 360.

WOW!!! Just looked at the prize list and...wow! I know the forum said It's dying, but I didn't know HOW it's on life support. At least for the second time in my LSC history I can say I can get anything on the site now.

[quote name='slyce']Have they been known to take things and put them up again? I really wanted to get the 360.[/QUOTE]

They took down/brought up vistas and zunes before, don't know about the XBOX though.

[quote name='slyce']Have they been known to take things and put them up again? I really wanted to get the 360.[/quote]

I've bee on lsc for about a year now and i can tell you that the 360 went up only after 7 months after they took it down so it probably won't go back up for a long time, just keep working up the tickets and wait if you want it that badly.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']WOW!!! Just looked at the prize list and...wow! I know the forum said It's dying, but I didn't know HOW it's on life support. At least for the second time in my LSC history I can say I can get anything on the site now.[/quote]

I'm still thinking there is going to be a major prize refresh soon but if you're worried about losing a lot of tickets you might just wanna settle on something.

I have a feeling they are just trying to pressure people in to getting some of the crap that isn't going anywhere so they can get rid of it.

[quote name='silverjojo08']Kitchen set is gone.[/quote]

yeah whats up with that? maybe some players who are not CAGer's scooped up up real quick thinking the site is going down.

I got my free Rock Band! That officially puts me over $500 for free Microsoft shit

I really would like to thank whoever found this and posted this on CAG. I think i'm going to quit and use my remaining points on AA miles for now. I'll still update the topic though

edit: I actually have 2 problems

-The pedal refuses to stay down, is that normal? Have it on max height which is probably why
-I don't have the top of my guitar...

edit 2:

Fixed 2nd one, but now I can't find the strap. Is that included?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PhrostByte']Happy birthday. :][/QUOTE]

Thanks. :D

Also, Fable did arrive today, at about 1:30 or so. Very fast, it's taken 5 days or less on everything I've ordered from them so-far, Scene-It, Kameo, Blue Dragon, and now this too.

just got my windows vista ultimate yay! it went through so much on the way here. the box is kinda cracked a bit. but its here! time to craigslist it.

I ordered Kameo, Fable, and Scene It on Monday(11/10). I just got tracking numbers for Kameo and Fable today and they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow(11/13). It's a quick shipping time for me since they ship from Louisville and I'm about 60 miles away, right across the border in Indiana. No word on Scene It though.

I've built up 12,000 points again after getting office. I want to keep going in case they do a refresh. I might like a camera if they bring one back.

I really don't think LSC is shutting down, moving to SearchPearks, or any other area that MS owns. I believe that a lot of people are cashing out due to the holiday season and they'll restock the prizes within the next 2-3 months. Let's hope, because I really need Rock Band! :D

Don't know if its related but.. a lot of press on Microsoft Windows Live update/revamp.
On Nov. 13, Microsoft officially launched new and revamped Windows Live services that will start rolling out over the coming weeks and, internationally, into next year.

Uh I don't see any good prizes am I just missing them or did they take them down and what games are the best to play. I only just started and played chicktionary and got 6 points :/.

r0armonster- Yeah, recently everything has been taken down. But if you can keep plugging away, most of us think that the good stuff will be coming back soon. Good luck! Use www.anagramssolved.com to help rack up points.

I got Fable and Kameo yesterday, both ordered on Monday right before they were taken down. I ordered Scene It that day also, but haven't heard anything about it yet.

I finally got my LifeChat LX-3000 headset that I ordered at the end of June. It's actually for my brother; I'm so happy that I no longer have to hear him whining about not having his headset.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']even if they were to stop the lsc program, they will probably give you some sort of compensation for points[/quote]

Lol... fat chance. I'm sure there is a clause in the terms that none of us read that says they can cancel the promotion at any time and can make any and all points void and such.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Lol... fat chance. I'm sure there is a clause in the terms that none of us read that says they can cancel the promotion at any time and can make any and all points void and such.[/quote]

Microsoft may change, suspend or cancel the Program or Terms at any time.

That's a yes. Though, who knows. If they cancel it, that stinks.

[quote name='killer9']if they did all the botters would get what the deserve nothing[/quote]
? all the botters got everything its the normal people who dont get alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back