Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PhrostByte']Btw, only 4500 points for a controller is pretty sweet. On Frequent Shopper, it would take 20 days to get a controller, but on Club Live, it would only take 5.[/quote]
It's cheaper because it doesn't come with a receiver for Windows. If you do get this then I hope you have a 360 to use it on.

[quote name='2574']It's cheaper because it doesn't come with a receiver for Windows. If you do get this then I hope you have a 360 to use it on.[/quote]

You can get a receiver for like $5 on ebay..

wait. since when can u only order one item per household? can i just send the first one to my house and the 2nd one to a friend's house using the same acc (wanna get the gaming mouse)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I am pretty interested in this, but I have ALWAYS had a thing against refurbs of any kind.[/quote]
i agree. i have done some dirty things with my previous zunes on my hairy body. hope nobody gets my refurb'ed ones.

This is amazing! I'll have to get back playing. Though, I don't particularly want any of the prizes...

I have 24000..haven't played during the dying period but back on the trail now..just gathering them up for the 360 hopefully

[quote name='dodgeme']ZOMG i gotta get like 33k points instantly.[/quote]
[quote name='arazfar']how?[/quote]
there's a glitch in the chicktionary game where if you complete the puzzle at exactly 4:20 the game gives you 200 points instead of 20 points. but in their system that determines your daily ticket limit it still only shows up as 20 points. so basically, instead of getting 1,000 tickets a day, you can get up to 10,000 points a day. of course you're gonna mess up a few times so it usually turns out to be like 8,200 tickets, but you get better at it as you continue to practice.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']there's a glitch in the chicktionary game where if you complete the puzzle at exactly 4:20 the game gives you 200 points instead of 20 points. but in their system that determines your daily ticket limit it still only shows up as 20 points. so basically, instead of getting 1,000 tickets a day, you can get up to 10,000 points a day. of course you're gonna mess up a few times so it usually turns out to be like 8,200 tickets, but you get better at it as you continue to practice.[/quote]

huh? thats not legit...

in the terms it just says you can't use more than one account or household to bypass the ticket limits. it doesn't say anything about that. it's not like a bot or macro or anything.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']in the terms it just says you can't use more than one account or household to bypass the ticket limits. it doesn't say anything about that. it's not like a bot or macro or anything.[/quote]

then what do u mean at 4:20 cuz its only 4:20 twice a day...
and that number is pretty suspicious...

I was so happy today ordered the mouse zoo tycone (meh so what I can't spell) flight sim a controller a dock kameo and in 8 days I'm getting a 360 oh and I have a second acct if anyone what's to buy I'll sell 32k

[quote name='DarkTang']wait. since when can u only order one item per household? can i just send the first one to my house and the 2nd one to a friend's house using the same acc (wanna get the gaming mouse)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am wondering the exact same thing as "darktang" above....except replace 360 controller with gaming mouse.

Also, there is a new prize....MENS TSHIRTS! (and new womans ones as well) Many colors to choose from collect the whole set! I wonder.....If i order multiple shirts but different colors if it would count as "seperate" items?

Last edited by a moderator:
i meant at 4 minutes and 20 seconds into each game. i'm just lying though. in regards to ordering 2 of the same prize but to diff addresses, that's cool. someone basically asked their support about this and posted what they sent back. lemme go back a few pages and see if i can find it again.

"Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Live Search Club.

You would not need to close your account. So, long as the prizes being ordered are one of each kind per household, you are within the terms and licensing agreement."

so it really seems like their main obsession is with the household, not the accounts themselves.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i meant at 4 minutes and 20 seconds into each game. i'm just lying though. in regards to ordering 2 of the same prize but to diff addresses, that's cool. someone basically asked their support about this and posted what they sent back. lemme go back a few pages and see if i can find it again.

"Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Live Search Club.

You would not need to close your account. So, long as the prizes being ordered are one of each kind per household, you are within the terms and licensing agreement."

so it really seems like their main obsession is with the household, not the accounts themselves.[/QUOTE]

I dont have multiple accounts though...only one. That seems to be the main theme of his question, plus the answer just seems to say make sure you dont order the same thing for yourself, but never specifys if its ok to have it sent elsewhere. I just want to be able to order some of the same items i have already ordered for myself at my address and send them to friends houses as well. Dont get me wrong, thanks for the answer, I am probally just being to anal about this, its just that this is a pretty good thing and I dont want to do anything to mess it up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm the mouse does seem pretty solid. i'll redeem it in 8 days since i have 0 points at the moment. wasted it all on the backpack, which i have not received a confirmation email yet..

well per their terms, this is the only thing regarding what you're asking that i would consider relevant:

"Each household may receive a maximum quantity of 1 of each prize item over the life of the Program."

each household, not each account, so if they are following their own terms then you should have no problem doing that. personally, i've sent the same prize to my house, my cuz's, and my friend's using the same account (controllers) in the past and had no problem getting them. obviously i can't guarantee that they haven't changed how they wanna do it, but just letting you know. and even if you can't. you're not goign to get flagged. all they'll do is refund your points and send you an email saying "you can't do that. cut it out beavis."

[quote name='kaydensmom69']well per their terms, this is the only thing regarding what you're asking that i would consider relevant:

"Each household may receive a maximum quantity of 1 of each prize item over the life of the Program."

each household, not each account, so if they are following their own terms then you should have no problem doing that. personally, i've sent the same prize to my house, my cuz's, and my friend's using the same account (controllers) in the past and had no problem getting them. obviously i can't guarantee that they haven't changed how they wanna do it, but just letting you know. and even if you can't. you're not goign to get flagged. all they'll do is refund your points and send you an email saying "you can't do that. cut it out beavis."[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!!!!! \\:D/

[quote name='DarkTang']they're offering more controllers when i still never got the one i order on 9/09/08?!? :([/quote]
Same here. I ordered that controller on 9/14/08 and never received it.

damn, wish i didnt stop when the prizes turned to shit! >.< only have about 11k right now :( gonna go for Vista Ultimate... hopefully it stays long enough...

They need to add new Flexicon puzzles. It takes me all day to get 1,000 on the other games when it only took me 1 & 1/2 hours for Flexicon.

I'm glad I didn't stop doing this when prizes went to crap. Had enough points to get an Xbox 360 20GB system and the Controller. Hoping to receive it by Christmas to give a to my niece.

[quote name='droidekaspam']I'm glad I didn't stop doing this when prizes went to crap. Had enough points to get an Xbox 360 20GB system and the Controller. Hoping to receive it by Christmas to give a to my niece.[/quote]
giving an xbox 360 to a girl is like giving a condom to a nun.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Nuns are hot.[/quote]

nuns.jpg

Finally!

Snagged the 360 20gig, black controller (hopefully it comes as I got white ones before... should finally round the four out as I got two before and another coming from frequent shoppers), zune cords and that gaming mouse. Oh, and something random to close off an account. I think that note pad.

I hope they add the zune car stuff again. Beyond that, I might shoot for the docking and then build up for Office or something (hopefully it stays Ulimate as I got Standard from them).

I just joined the program and I guess I'm setting my sights low but all i want is to get enough points for a wireless 360 controller. What I was wondering is how long does it take you guys to earn the 1000 ticket daily limit? At that rate it'd just take 4 days for me to get the controller. What'd be the absolute fastest way to earn 4.5k tickets?

[quote name='Buri']I just joined the program and I guess I'm setting my sights low but all i want is to get enough points for a wireless 360 controller. What I was wondering is how long does it take you guys to earn the 1000 ticket daily limit? At that rate it'd just take 4 days for me to get the controller. What'd be the absolute fastest way to earn 4.5k tickets?[/quote]

Fastest way all around is Flexicon at 25 points per game. I've done a lot of the puzzles in around 2-3 minutes, which is between an hour and a half to two hours a day. To do these, you need to be good at crosswords to a degree and also understand the way they're written (like crosswords, you'll pick up on clues when they're repeated)

Next quickest are the Chicktionary/Spelling Bee/Word Ball. They're 20 points max a game and usually take me about 2 minutes until I run out of words to enter. To do these quick, typing really fast helps. I usually do these first, even though they take a little longer, they're a lot less involved for me as I don't need to think much once I remember a set of words, I've trained myself to trigger those into combos (for instance the letters A, E and T are ATE, EAT, ETA, TAE and TEA.)

yeah I usually can get a chicktionary game done in about a little over a minute and I think the fastest i've done a puzzle was 55 seconds. If you can type incredibly fast then chictionary is incredibly quick to get points

Is anyone having any problems signing in? I've been trying forever to sign in, but a page comes up saying that there's an error on the server?

Well, this will teach me to be a lazy ass when all the prizes disappear. Dammit. 11k isn't getting me an Xbox.

[quote name='Buri']I just joined the program and I guess I'm setting my sights low but all i want is to get enough points for a wireless 360 controller. What I was wondering is how long does it take you guys to earn the 1000 ticket daily limit? At that rate it'd just take 4 days for me to get the controller. What'd be the absolute fastest way to earn 4.5k tickets?[/quote]

Google "flexicon solutions" or... go the blackmarket route :]

For those that have received an Xbox, did the one shipped to you have the HDMI cable output? I was thinking of getting the Xbox this time around, but no HDMI support would be a deal breaker for me.

Unfotunately, I think it's a crap-shoot. The box I ordered when it was still 33k came with HDMI, but when the price went up to 55k, I haven't heard of anyone getting HDMI.
No idea what's going to happen with this round. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back