Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Windows/Xbox 360(white) controller arrived today. It's nice.. Too bad it took so long to get here.. I don't even need it right now, as I already bought a new Xbox 360 handle about a month ago.

[quote name='DehumanizedAgain']Yeah, Windows/Xbox 360(white) controller arrived today. It's nice.. Too bad it took so long to get here.. I don't even need it right now, as I already bought a new Xbox 360 handle about a month ago.[/quote]

Yup, my mom called today and told me a pkg arrived today via UPS, so considering I'm not expecting anything else at their house, it must be my controller. I'll find out Monday when I make it home.

[quote name='pyoobez']You order the white one or the black one?

If it was the white one back in Sept, they're shipping out. Chances are the black ones will be a while.

I got stuff from like a month or so ago that hasn't arrived yet.[/quote]

I ordered the white one. I got en email today from lsc because I complained about the wait. and they were just like oh its been shipped already here is your tracking number. and i checked it and its due to come today. so...

NEW STUFF!!!!

Something is back in the 1-1000 range, I am not sure, but i think its the playing cards.

There are new Womans tshirts

There are new Mens tshirts

Rhythm soundbags are back

Sideline Tote bag.

Enjoy....

anybody else get an error on the main page when you finish a game of flexicon and starts another. also, i dont get how you guys arnt talking about cheating. i mean what else is there to talk about his thread because people dont really care about other stranger progress no offence but its true.

[quote name='ferzan']anybody else get an error on the main page when you finish a game of flexicon and starts another. also, i dont get how you guys arnt talking about cheating. i mean what else is there to talk about his thread because people dont really care about other stranger progress no offence but its true.[/quote]

How is your progress coming along for (item)?

Well I've decided to go on a 40 day run for a zune, if I get their and it's gone then oh well.

Anyone else wanna make it a little competition to work for a prize and see who gets it in the mail first?

None of the new items have arrived yet. Still waiting on a flash drive that I ordered last month. Looks like we are getting back into the slow shipping season!

i got a question if anyone knows i got a package coming from ups and i dont know what it is but the tracking # says the package weighs 1.50 lbs and the only prize i have not recieved is a controller i ordered back in sept. but im thinking that is a little lite to be a control but i hope im wrong. does anyone know if it is a control or just something else.

[quote name='miltownhusla']i got a question if anyone knows i got a package coming from ups and i dont know what it is but the tracking # says the package weighs 1.50 lbs and the only prize i have not recieved is a controller i ordered back in sept. but im thinking that is a little lite to be a control but i hope im wrong. does anyone know if it is a control or just something else.[/QUOTE]

it's a controller. i just got mine last night, and it weighed 1.5 pounds

Hey, I'm relatively new to the scene. I was just wondering if there's any reason I should take it slow while filling in answers for Chicktionary? I've been using a certain site that gives you the answers to the anagrams and I am capable of filling the board out in about a minute assuming I don't mess up. I know to not go so fast as to trigger that validation code, but could I be perceived as a macro if I continue like this? I'm just concerned about being "zeroed" if I go too fast.

[quote name='rojassan']Hey, I'm relatively new to the scene. I was just wondering if there's any reason I should take it slow while filling in answers for Chicktionary? I've been using a certain site that gives you the answers to the anagrams and I am capable of filling the board out in about a minute assuming I don't mess up. I know to not go so fast as to trigger that validation code, but could I be perceived as a macro if I continue like this? I'm just concerned about being "zeroed" if I go too fast.[/quote]
Nothing will happen even if the validation code screen comes up. Numerous people us the anagram solvers and have received their prizes no problem. The only time they zeroed one of my accounts was back in 2007 when there was no ticket limit. They thought everybody was cheating back then.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Nothing will happen even if the validation code screen comes up. Numerous people us the anagram solvers and have received their prizes no problem. The only time they zeroed one of my accounts was back in 2007 when there was no ticket limit. They thought everybody was cheating back then.[/quote]

Thank you very much. Appreciate the response.

Quick question:

In the Terms of Service / Conditions page as well as the FAQ on club.live.com it states that only 1 of each prize may be given to each household.

On the first page here it says that up to three of each item can.

I was just curious as to which one would be the correct one. Since I do not know if they have updated things since the last time I got 'into' this.

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Quick question:

In the Terms of Service / Conditions page as well as the FAQ on club.live.com it states that only 1 of each prize may be given to each household.

On the first page here it says that up to three of each item can.

I was just curious as to which one would be the correct one. Since I do not know if they have updated things since the last time I got 'into' this.[/quote]

It's one now, it used to be three.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Man I hope the stuff I ordered comes in the next three weeks. Otherwise I won't be here to get them :([/quote]

It's really hard to tell. I had a Zune that took like a year to come.

With the recent shipment of 360 controllers earned back in Sept., did anyone get a shipping confirmation in advance? I never saw one. I thought they had gotten their act together with the emails. sigh.

[quote name='JScottB']With the recent shipment of 360 controllers earned back in Sept., did anyone get a shipping confirmation in advance? I never saw one. I thought they had gotten their act together with the emails. sigh.[/quote]

I just got my controller today that I ordered back in early Oct.:bouncy:
I didn't get any shipping confirmation for it though.

However, all I can say is SCREW YOU microsoft for making that thing next to impossible to open.

[quote name='FelixC']I just got my controller today that I ordered back in early Oct.:bouncy:
I didn't get any shipping confirmation for it though.

However, all I can say is SCREW YOU microsoft for making that thing next to impossible to open.[/quote]

Agreed. It's fucking ridiculous.. next time I have to open one of those I'm getting the jaws of life.

[quote name='jlewis13']did anyone get the sound bag if so can you tell me if its any good[/quote]

I got the sound bag back in August/September and I was really impressed with it. There were others impressed with it too (except 1 person who wished it had better bass quality). For a casual speaker, it's really great. Don't expect to use it at parties.. I don't think it can handle that much pressure from extreme volume. But yeah, it's a great speaker for it's ticket amount and even fits nicely in most pockets. If you want it, go for it! It was definitely worth it for me.

hey. i have a question. i signed up for club live last week, and am loving it (thanks OP for letting me know about this) but today i signed up for the live search extra thing too. it said i would get 500 points as a signup bonus, then 1 point (up to 25) for each search i did using LiveSeaerch... the problem is... my points arent linking to my club live account like they said they should... also, my search counter is sitting at 0, even though i must have did 50 searches so far today....

anyone know what the problem is here

[quote name='the_grimace']hey. i have a question. i signed up for club live last week, and am loving it (thanks OP for letting me know about this) but today i signed up for the live search extra thing too. it said i would get 500 points as a signup bonus, then 1 point (up to 25) for each search i did using LiveSeaerch... the problem is... my points arent linking to my club live account like they said they should... also, my search counter is sitting at 0, even though i must have did 50 searches so far today....

anyone know what the problem is here[/QUOTE]

I haven't done it, but what I understood of it was that when the livesearch perks thing ends (April I think it was? Or sometime earlier), all the points you got will then be dumped into your live search club account

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I haven't done it, but what I understood of it was that when the livesearch perks thing ends (April I think it was? Or sometime earlier), all the points you got will then be dumped into your live search club account[/QUOTE]

ahh. thanks. i think your right. thats probably what happens. unfortunately, that doesnt explain why im not getting any credit for searches now... still sitting at 0...

[quote name='2574']Did you install the search perks toolbar in Internet Explorer and are you searching at live.com?[/QUOTE]

well. first i was doing club live in google chrome, and tried to sign up for searchperks in that. it wouldnt let me, so i switched to IE 7 and installed the toolbar. its up there... it just says today - 0 total - 500 (the 500 from signing up)

i keep using live search to search stuff in IE, but the toolbar isnt changing at all

Whoo hoo!! Finally redeemed the Habu Gaming Mouse after 8 days of nonstop playing. It's good timing too.. I just caught up with the Heroes Television Series by watching 46 episodes online.. Now I gotta figure out something else to do while I'm playing Flexicon.. Any ideas anyone? (Besides listening to music).

I'm going to start saving up for future prizes they may put up. The extreme jump in prizes after the really dry prize period (2 weeks?) has made me put my faith back into LSC. I'm excited to see what they'll put up. Thanks Live Search Club! :D

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Whoo hoo!! Finally redeemed the Habu Gaming Mouse after 8 days of nonstop playing. It's good timing too.. I just caught up with the Heroes Television Series by watching 46 episodes online.. Now I gotta figure out something else to do while I'm playing Flexicon.. Any ideas anyone? (Besides listening to music). [/quote]

Listen to Video game podcast, like the Cagcast and others.

well unless they ship the christmas stuff in the next 2 days it looks like we aren't getting the christmas themed prizes after christmas which is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back