Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlewis13']sites not working for me right now. anyone else?[/quote]

Its not working well for me. Chicktionary is fine, but the last captcha took 2 or 3 minutes to load. The site itself requires me to try 4 or 5 times before the page will load. The rest of the time it takes me to an error.

It was acting screwy for me, but I managed to finish up the Chicktionary, although it kept going to an error screen and giving me outdated scores that were like 700 pts lower.

Ho dang! Live Cub updated with some more prizes including the X-box controller (black). Mainly the stuff that was put up for a short time then disappeared and now back like the 1 Gig Swivel Drives

[quote name='JetPackJohnny']Ho dang! Live Cub updated with some more prizes including the X-box controller (black). Mainly the stuff that was put up for a short time then disappeared and now back like the 1 Gig Swivel Drives[/QUOTE]

Hot dang indeed :)

-Snow globes are back

-1 gig flash drives

-"metal" sports bottle

-black 360 controller

Happy shopping!

The subject of whether or not I can have the same item shipped to multiple addresses is something I will not bring up again.....(i brought it up quite a few times in the past, I have a short term memory and I'm kinda hard headed) anyhoo, I have a somewhat related question. This is the first time i am going to attempt the "have the same item shipped to multiple addresses thing" and what I am wondering is this......Do you think they are going to question anything if i have it sent to a business. I am having it sent to my work and its going to be VERY obvious that its going to a business, plus I am going to do the "Attn: Tim" thing in the shipping address. You don't think that will bring up red flags do you?

My guess would be no, this "game" is probably far too big to have actual people police the orders, and try to ferret out any wrongdoing. If you're still concerned I would not leave your full name after the "attn:" Try "Attn: Tim in Sales" or whatever department you work in, should be more than enough to cause too much of a headache for anyone trying to stop multiple prizes.

[quote name='Dual45s']My guess would be no, this "game" is probably far too big to have actual people police the orders, and try to ferret out any wrongdoing. If you're still concerned I would not leave your full name after the "attn:" Try "Attn: Tim in Sales" or whatever department you work in, should be more than enough to cause too much of a headache for anyone trying to stop multiple prizes.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.......Good advice ;)

And just for the record, its "Tim in shipping" I work in the shipping department which is why I can get away with getting stuff sent to work LOL!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']When you guys load a game, does it say code of conduct on the bottom of the game? I started to get nervous when I saw this.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this myself about a week or so ago, I have no idea what it means but yeah I had an uneasy feeling as well.....

just ordered the habu gaming mouse. so now that's 4 prizes from Club Live I have to wait for to come in , the flash drive , the cheaper water bottle , a t-shirt , and the habu gaming mouse

[quote name='Liquidx01']Just got a shipping confirmation for Scene It.

Took 2 months, but I won't complain.[/quote]

I was just going to post this. I ordered mine on 11/10, so a little over a month. THat's not too bad.

EDIT: After being shipped today, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I guess that's a perk of living so close to Louisville.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Do you think they are going to question anything if i have it sent to a business.[/quote]
on one of the other boards about lsc i'm apart of, there are at least a dozen people who sent them to their jobs. they even have suite numbers and all that. and none of them had probs so you're cool.

why's everyone so paranoid about the code of conduct? they've always said you had to follow it.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']on one of the other boards about lsc i'm apart of, there are at least a dozen people who sent them to their jobs. they even have suite numbers and all that. and none of them had probs so you're cool.

why's everyone so paranoid about the code of conduct? they've always said you had to follow it.[/quote]
Because the code of conduct hasn't been staring at me at the bottom of my games. It just makes me feel uneasy, those three little words.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']on one of the other boards about lsc i'm apart of, there are at least a dozen people who sent them to their jobs. they even have suite numbers and all that. and none of them had probs so you're cool.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks!!!

it bothers me that all the things were takien down now are back yet no one has received the flash drive or the other little things that were put up last month

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I was just going to post this. I ordered mine on 11/10, so a little over a month. THat's not too bad.

EDIT: After being shipped today, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I guess that's a perk of living so close to Louisville.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just looked up my tracking. Mine won't be here until Friday.

Ah, and I was wrong about stating that it was 2 months... I actually ordered it on the same date you did, pretty sure it was the day before the pulled it from the prizes.

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']just ordered a black controller, hopefully i get it before christmas :p[/quote]
lol they would have to ship today for you to get it before christmas

Reccieved a white controller on Monday!!

So that's 3 Xbox Controllers so far...

still waiting on a pair or two of headphones and a black 360 controller tho

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I just received Scene It. The one on the prize list was the first version, correct? They sent me the Box Office Smash version.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was the first version

Hmm, I guess we have a hint to what is being added next (though I really don't want 4 additional controllers. Maybe i'll just smash in my driveway or something since Gamestop won't take them)

LOL! Just got a shipping confirmation for my Xbox 360 that I got two months ago even though they had already sent me one before it came.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']LOL! Just got a shipping confirmation for my Xbox 360 that I got two months ago even though they had already sent me one before it came.[/quote]

Yeah, they did that to me with my Zune case. I got the email like half a month after it was jammed in the mail box.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Yes, it was the first version

Hmm, I guess we have a hint to what is being added next (though I really don't want 4 additional controllers. Maybe i'll just smash in my driveway or something since Gamestop won't take them)[/quote]

im sure you can sell them to somebody for a couple of dollars plus shipping costs.

anyways thanks to the OP im going to try this out along with the shopper one.

[quote name='MasterYensid']Anyone notice that they have new puzzles on Flexicon? I can't seem to find the answers on the normal site... :([/QUOTE]
yep, stumped!

What's the fastest legit way of earning the tickets? I had fun playing the mystery search game but it took me a little while to hit the 1k daily cap.

And are there any special promotions that earn you a few extra tickets over the daily cap?

[quote name='Flak']What's the fastest legit way of earning the tickets? I had fun playing the mystery search game but it took me a little while to hit the 1k daily cap.

And are there any special promotions that earn you a few extra tickets over the daily cap?[/QUOTE]

chiktionary with anagram solving websites

Almost forgot, what are the restrictions on purchasing? Like how often etc.

I know the frequent shopping thing only lets you redeem twice in a year. I'd definitely like a few things from Live Search.

[quote name='foxmnr']Got my white controller yesterday and also got an email for my song download from
july,[/quote]

Did you get the shipping confirmation email from the white controller or not?

It seems at least some of the time now, they're sending it out after the product already ships. Which annoys me some as at least one of the UPS guys who stops is somewhat of a dick, who doesn't leave the note saying he stopped. Another one is cool, who just dropped some stuff off without signatures even if its needed. I live on a fairly dead section of road across from a towing garage and a Dodge dealership, so I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to take something as they're constantly out looking over their new and wrecked vehicles.

[quote name='pyoobez']Did you get the shipping confirmation email from the white controller or not?

It seems at least some of the time now, they're sending it out after the product already ships. Which annoys me some as at least one of the UPS guys who stops is somewhat of a dick, who doesn't leave the note saying he stopped. Another one is cool, who just dropped some stuff off without signatures even if its needed. I live on a fairly dead section of road across from a towing garage and a Dodge dealership, so I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to take something as they're constantly out looking over their new and wrecked vehicles.[/quote]

No email confirmation just a sticker on my door stating UPS had attempted a delivery and would be back the next day between 2 and 5 pm.
I checked CAG and noticed other people were receiving the white controller also ( Have two more items I ordered during the dry spell still waiting for)

On 11/26 using the same LSC account I placed an order for 2 sets of 100, 2 sets of 500, and 2 sets of 1000 and received all of those points today. This was after the new 1 item per household rule, I actually created the Delta account on 11/26 solely for the purposes of testing their degree of strictness in regards to the new rule.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']On 11/26 using the same LSC account I placed an order for 2 sets of 100, 2 sets of 500, and 2 sets of 1000 and received all of those points today. This was after the new 1 item per household rule, I actually created the Delta account on 11/26 solely for the purposes of testing their degree of strictness in regards to the new rule.[/quote]

What airline? I'm waiting on some for Frontier myself to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back