Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else hoping they bring back the digital camera? I'm almost up to a copy of Vista Ultimate and I'm trying to decide if I want it or should save for something better.

I am so bummed. Out of all the games, I think the one that goes the fastest and gives the most points is FLEXICON. I have not reached the end, however I have reached the end of the ones that have answers. Obviously everyone here knows about anagramsolved website. The puzzles that are coming out now are not on that site. I suck so bad at this that it took me a half hour to get through one that I actually had to use my brain for last night :) I looked online and sure enough I see other people complaining that they cant find a site that gives answers to the "new flexicons" .

I just wanted to pass along to anyone who might be haviing that problem that this site helped me ALOT last night. : http://www.oneacross.com/ you just enter in the clue and how many letters it calls for. Hope this is helpful.

-Tim

[quote name='erehwon']Is anyone else hoping they bring back the digital camera? I'm almost up to a copy of Vista Ultimate and I'm trying to decide if I want it or should save for something better.[/quote]
Unless you plan on selling it I'd wait for something better. Windows 7 is going to be out next year that will put Vista to shame.

[quote name='2574']Unless you plan on selling it I'd wait for something better. Windows 7 is going to be out next year that will put Vista to shame.[/quote]
Honestly, I think at best the END of next year, or possibly continuously pushed back to get people to give up and go with Vista.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I am so bummed. Out of all the games, I think the one that goes the fastest and gives the most points is FLEXICON. I have not reached the end, however I have reached the end of the ones that have answers. Obviously everyone here knows about anagramsolved website. The puzzles that are coming out now are not on that site. I suck so bad at this that it took me a half hour to get through one that I actually had to use my brain for last night :) I looked online and sure enough I see other people complaining that they cant find a site that gives answers to the "new flexicons" .

I just wanted to pass along to anyone who might be haviing that problem that this site helped me ALOT last night. : http://www.oneacross.com/ you just enter in the clue and how many letters it calls for. Hope this is helpful.

-Tim[/quote]

New Flexicon puzzles are up?! :bouncy:
I'll do some tonight and put the answers up on anagramssolved.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']

-Tim[/quote]

Sweet! That helps a bunch. I'm on my 5th new puzzle already. I forgot how long they take to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Windows Vista Ultimate.[/quote]

I thought the controllers were best dollar for point?

I know my friend was buying them like mad to sell before they capped 'em.

I need to sell my Vista Basic sooner or later. My sister's buying Office Standard from me for $75 (I cut her a deal since she's family and she only really wants/needs Student. Plus it's less hassle than putting it on ebay and standing the chance it doesn't go for that much.)

EDIT: Just snagged the Zune car pack. Next for me is the dock, I guess.

[quote name='MasterYensid']What's the going price right now?[/quote]
You will always get over $100, but depending on who your dealing with, your selling price will be different.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']You will always get over $100, but depending on who your dealing with, your selling price will be different.[/quote]

I was going to do that too but then again it depends on how long it take lsc to ship it to you...ya know? That would be my only concern.

[quote name='Flak']Are there going to be more puzzles for Prime Suspects? I've tapped out all of the available locations so far.[/quote]

Nah I doubt it

Has anybody received any shipping confirmations lately? I ordered 3 of those digital picture frame ornaments and was really hoping they'd be here before Xmas, but it's beginning to look like they wont be.

[quote name='DarkTang']is it just me, or do the captcha thing comes up a lot more often now when you do chicktionary on ice[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing -- and it seems to come up mid-puzzle for me as well -- and not the normal "you're typing too fast" one. The impossible-to-read one that usually only comes up normally between puzzles.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Has anybody received any shipping confirmations lately? I ordered 3 of those digital picture frame ornaments and was really hoping they'd be here before Xmas, but it's beginning to look like they wont be.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered one of those cookbooks on the 3rd of this month. I was thinking I would have heard something by now. They were pretty prompt when they sent out my copy of Office two months ago.

[quote name='Liquidx01']Got my copy of Scene It today. It wasn't the older version I ordered, but the latest Box Office Smash one.

Sweet.[/quote]
Did it come with controllers?

[quote name='Liquidx01']Got my copy of Scene It today. It wasn't the older version I ordered, but the latest Box Office Smash one.

Sweet.[/quote]

I had the same happen with my order.

Sweet.[/quote]

Makes me wish I had ordered one before they went down, but I already have Light Camera Action.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Makes me wish I had ordered one before they went down, but I already have Light Camera Action.[/quote]

yea same. i got the older version too

I almost ordered scene it before club live went down last month but I kinda blew it off saving up tickets so I could order nicer things when they came but I ended up wasting my tickets on a flash drive and water bottle

[quote name='neverletthem']Has anyone ordered/received the gaming mouse? I want some opinions on how it is, already checked Amazon, I'm thinking of getting it.[/quote]

I don't believe that anyone who has ordered the gaming mouse has received it yet. But you can go either of these articles to check out some comparisions.
http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/microsoft-habu-laser-gaming/4540-3148_7-32015352-4.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/111-gaming-mouse-shootout/

They compare several gaming mice like the Habu, Sidewinder, G5, etc so you can check out if the Habu is right for you.

Man that sounded like a salesman's answer. >_

[quote name='JouninT']Lol, yeah, totally did.

I guess none of the newer items are going to ship until after Christmas, which is a bummer because I wanted to gift the few things I had ordered.[/quote]

Same.. I wonder why they put the ornaments and snowglobe on there if they wen't meant to be shipped before Christmas. Actually, who knows, they've still got 4 days.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Same.. I wonder why they put the ornaments and snowglobe on there if they wen't meant to be shipped before Christmas. Actually, who knows, they've still got 4 days.[/quote]

You're right. Wouldn't it be great if they decided to ship the items with out e-mail notices? Sort of like a surprise maybe. Hahaha, I don't know, would of been great.

[quote name='JouninT']You're right. Wouldn't it be great if they decided to ship the items with out e-mail notices? Sort of like a surprise maybe. Hahaha, I don't know, would of been great.[/QUOTE]

whether or not they send you e-mails saying they shipped it seems to be random

You guys aren't gonna get shit for months.. that's just how it is with CL. The game is too popular and orders are still being processed from the summer.

[quote name='PhrostByte']You guys aren't gonna get shit for months.. that's just how it is with CL. The game is too popular and orders are still being processed from the summer.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm avoiding going for any of the large prizes because the demand is simply more than CL can handle properly. Not only that, but I don't need or want any of it since the majority of it I already own. I'll stick to the smaller prizes that I'd never spend any of my personal money on and get them rather quickly since the demand simply isn't that high.

Case in point, people on CL are waiting months for a 360 controller... I got it on Frequent Shopper in 2 weeks. Why? Because there people are going for the larger crap like the Cameras and GPS' leaving the smaller things behind. Also CL having a fairly high point limit per day doesn't help at all... anyone can get a larger prize in relatively short time...and of course, you have an infinite amount of botters to deal with.

[quote name='PhrostByte']You guys aren't gonna get shit for months.. that's just how it is with CL. The game is too popular and orders are still being processed from the summer.[/quote]

If that's the case, at least I'll have a lot of cool stuff coming to me when they do decide to ship.

[quote name='Liquidx01']This is why I'm avoiding going for any of the large prizes because the demand is simply more than CL can handle properly. Not only that, but I don't need or want any of it since the majority of it I already own. I'll stick to the smaller prizes that I'd never spend any of my personal money on and get them rather quickly since the demand simply isn't that high.

Case in point, people on CL are waiting months for a 360 controller... I got it on Frequent Shopper in 2 weeks. Why? Because there people are going for the larger crap like the Cameras and GPS' leaving the smaller things behind. Also CL having a fairly high point limit per day doesn't help at all... anyone can get a larger prize in relatively short time...and of course, you have an infinite amount of botters to deal with.[/quote]

Yeah.. but I don't think it matters what you ordered. I ordered the pens a while ago before the good prizes came but up and haven't gotten anything.

I think with FS, it doesn't matter either. People are getting their digi's and GPS's in the same amount of time as 360 controllers. I got my 360 controller in less than a week now I'm saving up for the 10,000pt GPS.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']If that's the case, at least I'll have a lot of cool stuff coming to me when they do decide to ship.[/quote]
exactly. waiting an extra 2 to 4 weeks is fine with me. i'm not THAT desperate.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']exactly. waiting an extra 2 to 4 weeks is fine with me. i'm not THAT desperate.[/QUOTE]

I can wait for most of my stuff, but I was hoping to get the cookbook I ordered before all the stuff came back before Christmas. I was going to use it as part of a present.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']exactly. waiting an extra 2 to 4 weeks is fine with me. i'm not THAT desperate.[/quote]

You'll be lucky if it's only 2-4 months. :]

Some of us just wanted to gift some of the items, that's all. Yeah we were desperate, to have gifts for others for the holiday.

[quote name='PhrostByte']You'll be lucky if it's only 2-4 months. :][/quote]

There's still hope, as I ordered some FFM at the end of Nov., and just got them last week. Less than 1 month turn-around.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']There's still hope, as I ordered some FFM at the end of Nov., and just got them last week. Less than 1 month turn-around.[/quote]
exactly, people who ordered controllers, gadget sets, and sceneits in early november got them a week or two ago. so it seems like it's averaging about a month. but on the other hand, those were the older prizes, not part of the new batch. so it's very plausible they could enforce their 3 month rule or whatever it is. oh well, still free. and if you've given up on the site... why check this thread? :p

I haven't given up.. I still do it, but I don't actually expect to get anything. I just do it cuz it's easy and if I actually do end up getting something, it'll be a nice surprise. :]

The UPS guy just dropped off a box, it was the net ball game. I ordered it back on November 15th. It seems fairly crappy... the net's are more like tennis rackets so you can't catch them in it really as I figured. Ah well, I plan on giving it to my nephews. Unfortunately, my parents already left to give them some of their presents, but ah well. My sister has stuff to give them yet.

The UPS guy dropped off a box today, with the Food network Favorites book I ordered a couple weeks ago. That was cutting it close. I should note the cook book was a hardbound one and not a soft cover.

Just wondering, erehwon and pyoobez, what are the tracking numbers on the boxes that came for you? It might give some of us an idea of when to expect a package if we are receiving one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back