Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah looks like the site is down. I'm almost done with Dive #1 on the Titanic game, fingers crossed for more puzzles after that. I'm so bummed I finished Prime Suspects, loved the background music.

[quote name='CupNoodL']How long did the process from ordering to delivery take for the 360? I'm 8 days away from having enough points to order one.[/quote]

I orderd mine on December 10th and got it on January 2nd, but that included holiday postponements.

Oh, and I got my Zune carpack today.

[quote name='UltimoRey']damn im bored and the site is down. *sigh*

also the zune av cable doesnt work with my 8g zune[/quote]
The AV cable plugs into the dock not into the headphone jack of the Zune.

It sounds like you guys get points fast! Which games do you play? Easiest/most points? I play Crosswire cause i get 20pts and takes little brain power. Any help would be great!

[quote name='boffman']It sounds like you guys get points fast! Which games do you play? Easiest/most points? I play Crosswire cause i get 20pts and takes little brain power. Any help would be great![/quote]

If you resd earlier in this thread that question is asked over and over again but I will explain it again. Flexicon=25 points Chictionary/Word Slugger/ Spelling Bee=20 points...use an angram solving site to look up the answers and 1000 points come pretty fast. Good luck

[quote name='jayrama81']If you resd earlier in this thread that question is asked over and over again but I will explain it again. Flexicon=25 points Chictionary/Word Slugger/ Spelling Bee=20 points...use an angram solving site to look up the answers and 1000 points come pretty fast. Good luck[/quote]

Thanks!

Were they all individually packed with air packs in boxes that could 20 boxes?

[quote name='wutaday09']i would advise you not to talk about bots at all since mods really don like it oh and i got my 360 today and 102 boxes of granola
S7300020-1.jpg
[/quote]

I also missed on that damn charge&play. I was short of the redemtion price by a mere 5 tickets, but had to wait 'til 7pm for limit reset. By the time I'd played one game it was sold out. :roll: Oh well...

[quote name='jayrama81']I think a Double Ticket Day is due don't you think? The last one was over 9 months ago :D[/QUOTE]I'm new at this so I wasn't aware of "Double Tickets Days". That sounds cool, but how does it work? Can you earn 2000 tickets that day, or do you just get the usual 1000 in half the time?

[quote name='NoDAK']I'm new at this so I wasn't aware of "Double Tickets Days". That sounds cool, but how does it work? Can you earn 2000 tickets that day, or do you just get the usual 1000 in half the time?[/quote]
Usually double ticket day is a literal day, 12am to 11:59pm (PST, I believe). The last time they did one, I didn't play the evening before, so on double ticket day I could play in the morning, and then when the daily ticket counter reset, I played in the evening. I played for 999 tickets in the morning (one shy of the limit, then played a final game of flexicon for 25 more tickets. I did the same thing in the evening, so I earned 1024 tickets X 2 = 2048. Since it was a double ticket day, I doubled that for 4096. Not a bad day, eh?

[quote name='jayrama81']I think a Double Ticket Day is due don't you think? The last one was over 9 months ago :D[/QUOTE]

I didnt even know those existed. Mmmmmm double points :drool:

[quote name='wutaday09']i would advise you not to talk about bots at all since mods really don like it oh and i got my 360 today and 102 boxes of granola
S7300020-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Really? No one else is going to ask? i have to be the one? Ok, here goes..... Whats up with the granola? Please explain.....

I love granola bars, but I can honestly say i have never received 102 boxes at once :mrgreen:

Also, I dont want to alarm you but it looks like you have a couple clouds in your dining room, hope they are not storm clouds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaydensmom69']be nice. it's prob the guy from mask behind the weird cloud face (the cher mask, not the jim carrey one).[/QUOTE]

Rocky Dennis..... :rofl:

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Really? No one else is going to ask? i have to be the one? Ok, here goes..... Whats up with the granola? Please explain.....

I love granola bars, but I can honestly say i have never received 102 boxes at once :mrgreen:

Also, I dont want to alarm you but it looks like you have a couple clouds in your dining room, hope they are not storm clouds :)[/quote]it was my little brother and i and the boxes were almost taller than he was and for some reason i decided to take out my shoulder

and i got the clouds out i got a dehumidifier.

Sorry for double posting i didnt mean to the one below was the one i meant to submit

[quote name='Kayden']Were they all individually packed with air packs in boxes that could 20 boxes?[/quote]
each box has a shipping label so it just came in a box and my mailman put all of them into two trash bags

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Really? No one else is going to ask? i have to be the one? Ok, here goes..... Whats up with the granola? Please explain..... there was a way to order alot of them *cough*bot

I love granola bars, but I can honestly say i have never received 102 boxes at once :mrgreen:i was surprised that i got all of them and ill order some more im gonna take some to the inauguration to give to the homeless if i see any then ill most likely give some to the food bank(im not sure what its called since its late but its where poor people go to get there meals)

Also, I dont want to alarm you but it looks like you have a couple clouds in your dining room, hope they are not storm clouds :)[/quote]it was my little brother and i and the boxes were almost taller than he was and for some reason i decided to take out my shoulder

and i got the clouds out i got a dehumidifier.

Man, it says I've completed all the puzzles for spelling bee. I guess there are more to do in other games, but it doesn't feel good to just run out. Do they ever really add new puzzles or is that something they just say?

Also, it seems like spelling bee is the only game with a mute button. Are there any other puzzles that are quiet/have a mute button?

[quote name='EKAJ13']Man, it says I've completed all the puzzles for spelling bee. I guess there are more to do in other games, but it doesn't feel good to just run out. Do they ever really add new puzzles or is that something they just say?

Also, it seems like spelling bee is the only game with a mute button. Are there any other puzzles that are quiet/have a mute button?[/QUOTE]

chiktionary definitely does. I imagine star slugger does too. They're basically the same game as spelling bee

Sadly no. Since Chicktionary got updated with the winter theme, there is no longer a mute button. And word slugger never had one. :/

Thanks YouDummy, but those won't work for me. I use a mac. I tried googling solutions for macs and I found a program "Jack OS X," which I can't get to work and a program called "Detour" that's only for PowerPC based Macs... and mine's Intel based. I do have another mac that's PowerPC, I'll have to give it a shot a little later.

[quote name='guyonfire89']is anyone else still waiting on their black 360 controller? I ordered mine on 12/09/08[/quote]

same here. ordered a black controller and the gaming mouse on 12/9, nothing yet.

[quote name='guyonfire89']is anyone else still waiting on their black 360 controller? I ordered mine on 12/09/08[/quote]
Same here

my neighbor ordered one the same day and got one though. so i'm pretty peeved

[quote name='FelixC']same here. ordered a black controller and the gaming mouse on 12/9, nothing yet.[/quote]
same and its not here yet but i did order a bunch of things with it like the mouse zoo tycoon dock pack flight sim swivel drive and the tote bag so hope fully it all comes

yeah i havent gotten a shipping email so im still waiting for it to arrive

[quote name='XMotoX']I thought you could only get 1k a day? Ive got 1,025 so far and its still letting me go?[/quote]
New day starts at 7pm Eastern Standard/4pm Pacific Standard. I'm guessing some is from this morning, and some is from this evening, parts of two different "Live Search Club Days".

I noticed after the servers were offline the other night I could go over 1000 the following day. We need a double points day here soon.

I am 12 games away from a Zune.

[quote name='cin84_12']So are the new white controllers considered different from the old white ones with the gaming receiver?[/quote]

I sent them an email Friday asking this. I'm estimating I'll get a response Tuesday or Wednesday judging by the other emails I've sent them. I also asked if different colored controllers are considered different.

After a lot of slacking I started my Zune run the other day so today will be 4,000, hopefully it will still be there. When I'm done with getting the Zune I'm going to order all of the accessories and pray the headphones show back up.

[quote name='silverjojo08']I sent them an email Friday asking this. I'm estimating I'll get a response Tuesday or Wednesday judging by the other emails I've sent them. I also asked if different colored controllers are considered different.[/quote]
Yes you can order another controller if you ordered the controller they previously had. They are different items and you can order different colors because I ordered the black one after I ordered the white one from before and got it.

What? There was a black controll available? :|
Someone please tell me it's coming back :0 I almost have enough points for a white one, but would much prefer a black one (if it's the same price).

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I'm debating about whether to order 4 controllers or play for 12 more days and get Windows Vista Ultimate to sell.[/QUOTE]

you can only get one item per household... so unless you have 4 different houses to send prizes to...

also, the black controllers cost a little bit more than the white (like 4.5k or 4.8k instead of 4.2k)

That's fine, I guess. Are they ever making a come back? o_O"
Why would they take them away in the first place? Makes no sense to put them in for 1 month then remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back