Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='@ndrew']got a shipping confirmation for white controller ordered on 1/13 and man i hope they put halo and gears back up :cry:[/quote]
Ordered it the same day...hope I get my shipping confimation soon:)

[quote name='@ndrew']got a shipping confirmation for white controller ordered on 1/13 and man i hope they put halo and gears back up :cry:[/quote]
ditto and ditto

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I'm still waiting on PGR4 to ship. I got the shipping confirmation on monday, but still shows just "Billing Information Received".[/quote]
FYI for some reason PGR4 is shipped in the largest yellow envelope I've ever seen for an item that small. Ripped into it thinking it was a bubble wrap envelope, but it turns out to be one of those fluffy recycled paper stuffing. It went all over my living room.

Since when was the 360 controller taken out? D:
Has this every happened before? I've slacked a lot due to school..and I hit enough points today to order one and lo and behold..it's gone :(

Sonuvabitch! I missed the party. That being said, I received my second controller yesterday (after 2 attempts by the determined UPS guy). Ordered it on Jan 8th, no shipping confirmation email.

[quote name='CupNoodL']FYI for some reason PGR4 is shipped in the largest yellow envelope I've ever seen for an item that small. Ripped into it thinking it was a bubble wrap envelope, but it turns out to be one of those fluffy recycled paper stuffing. It went all over my living room.[/quote]

LOL! Thanks for the warning!

[quote name='Dual45s']Sonuvabitch! I missed the party. That being said, I received my second controller yesterday (after 2 attempts by the determined UPS guy). Ordered it on Jan 8th, no shipping confirmation email.[/quote]

Weird, mine came in a normal bubble packet, although it was a size larger than it needed to be (I think it was the same size they used for the Zun accessories). Oh, and the shipping email didn't say it was Signature Required. Then again, I got a white controller too with that shipment that was SR.

For those of you that picked up the 30 gig zune, did you buy any kind of a case for it? Are there any you would recommend and do you know if the cases for the 80 gig ones will for the 30 gig zunes? I ordered a zune and I want to be prepared. I remember hearing someone say the zunes scratch easy.

I just got the shipping email for my play and charge kit. I guess I'll get it by Tuesday.

They used to have a Zune case up. No idea what model it was for, though

I just got my PnC shipment confirmation today as well. It's so random what they decide to to send emails on....

I did not get any shipping confirmation on PGR4 ordered on 01/05/2009 or my Play & Charge Kit ordered on 01/07/2009. I hope they ship soon. I am also waiting for a T-Shirt that my niece ordered on 01/04/2009.

[quote name='Dual45s']I just got my PnC shipment confirmation today as well. It's so random what they decide to to send emails on....[/quote]

Same

[quote name='louiedog']Still no email for play & charge ordered within an hour of it going up. Hrm.[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote name='Gohan']I ordered the Play & Charge Kit on 1/8 and not a peep has been heard from either my email inbox or my doorbell. :([/quote]
so I still have stuff from mid-late december I haven't gotten

i was going to order a zune- its random color right? what color have people been getting? i dont want white or pink!!
thanks

[quote name='trips13']i was going to order a zune- its random color right? what color have people been getting? i dont want white or pink!!
thanks[/QUOTE]

It appears to be random. I ordered one and am hoping I don't get pink either.

[quote name='B14ck N1nj4']Ordered an xbox 360 today 2/1/2009. I'll post again when/if I receive it.[/quote]

Good luck!

Ordered mine 16th of last month, should be getting a confirmation email in a few days hopefully.

Read the first post, and...a long ass time. If you're dedicated to getting your max every day...55 days. The Xbox will probably be gone and back and gone again by then.

[quote name='r0armonster']I have 26 points what would be the fastest way to get 55,000 and how long would it take me?[/quote]

There is no real fast way. Personally I play the anagram games, which an anagram solver next to me. Then I just copy over the answers, but it still takes a bit of time. Generally around an hour and 15-20 minutes, unless I'm watching tv, then a lot longer.

There is also a picture game where you and another player have to guess the correct picture, and if they match each other, you get credit. You can actually get up to 27 points a game in two minutes if you have a good partner, but those come and go.

It just takes time and dedication. I am 8 days away from reaching that same goal, and getting pretty excited. But I just know on day 7 they will take it down. :(

[quote name='JetBlackout']55 Days of maxing out, which can take 1 hour to 5, depending on what you play, how you play and how LONG you play.[/quote]

Actually 54 days if you score an average of at least 1019 per day (999 plus the 20 from the chicktionary/clones or 25 from a flexicon for 1024). I did this to get 60k+ (this was before the 360's returned, and I wasn't sure what they'd want for 'em)

You can get a bonus 10 per day by installing the Live Search Club toolbar and doing searches per day.

5455744]Actually 54 days if you score an average of at least 1019 per day (999 plus the 20 from the chicktionary/clones or 25 from a flexicon for 1024). I did this to get 60k+ (this was before the 360's returned, and I wasn't sure what they'd want for 'em)[/quote]

---------------- Now playing: Josh Ritter - Me & Jiggs via FoxyTunes[quote=pyoobez;

I have kinda a stupid question, but I dont know the answer... Is there any way I can exchange tickets for Microsoft points for my xbox? Thanks for helping out a noob... :p

[quote name='bubbaducky']I have kinda a stupid question, but I dont know the answer... Is there any way I can exchange tickets for Microsoft points for my xbox? Thanks for helping out a noob... :p[/quote]

Dude I wondered this exact same thing when I started up the program lol. Unfortunately you can't do so.

[quote name='bubbaducky']Is there any way I can exchange tickets for Microsoft points for my xbox?[/QUOTE]
Well technically you could if they ever decided to list a xbox live points card (preferrably the 4000 pts. one) as one of the prizes. :pray:

Otherwise, no, it's not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back