Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NoDAK']Well technically you could if they ever decided to list a xbox live points card (preferrably the 4000 pts. one) as one of the prizes. :pray:

Otherwise, no, it's not an option.[/quote]

It seems unlikely, as they're only offloading old junk. Someone has to get rid of the old 20GB 360s with old chipsets and 30GB Zunes, right? ^_^

[quote name='JetBlackout']It seems unlikely, as they're only offloading old junk. Someone has to get rid of the old 20GB 360s with old chipsets and 30GB Zunes, right? ^_^[/quote]

I wouldn't call them old junk... slightly outdated products. I got both of those and they run great. Then again, I didn't get refurbs as some apparently did.

yeah no kidding, the 20gb xbox isnt even available in retail stores and is only worth around $200. i dont get why everyone gets so excited about it as its by far the worst value of any of the prizes. it should be like 30-35k pts

[quote name='trips13']yeah no kidding, the 20gb xbox isnt even available in retail stores and is only worth around $200. i dont get why everyone gets so excited about it as its by far the worst value of any of the prizes. it should be like 30-35k pts[/quote]

I don't get why everyone's going nuts comparing ticket to dollars, really. Maybe it's because I'm not overly into it to sell stuff or whatever.

Oh, and I love the 360 I got and had no reservations dropping the 55k for it as I wasn't about to drop $200 or whatever on one (actually, my friend gave me an Arcade one and I didn't even wanna drop $50 on a used 20gb HD). The bottom line is that free's free.

Plus, if you're not interested in the 360s, what's the point in complaining? Do you want the people saving up for them to start blowing their tickets instead on all the new stuff that gets put up? New stuff you might want and might disappear quickly? :roll:

[quote name='trips13']yeah no kidding, the 20gb xbox isnt even available in retail stores and is only worth around $200. i dont get why everyone gets so excited about it as its by far the worst value of any of the prizes. it should be like 30-35k pts[/QUOTE]

Look at those prizes...

Now tell me which one you would think would be more in demand?

Ah, that 360. Thus why it's priced at what it is... If it's such an issue, get a prize that's lower in ticket value and flip it on ebay and go buy a 360. Then you can deal with ebays disgusting fees and them telling you exactly how much is should cost to ship it and if it happens to cost more, you pay it out of your own pocket.

Oh and that's not all, if you're lucky, Paypal will place a hold on the money and will require you to ship first... oh but don't worry... if you aren't scammed out by the buyer beforehand, they'll release the money to you after 30 days if you're lucky...

fuck ebay.

I JUST received a shipping notice for the xbox 360 (white) controller that i ordered on 1/7/2009 to my "alternate address" WOOHOO!

Still waiting on those black PNC kits....

Yeah looks like a new wave of white 360 controllers, I just got confirmation on mine. Still wondering where my Kameo I ordered back in December is though...

FINALLY! Received shipping confirmation on my Habu Gaming Mouse I ordered on 12/15/08. I was getting so scared that I did something wrong on LSC since everyone else was getting their prizes quickly. Whoo hoo, something to look forward to!

hey wait, so do the prizes always change every so often...like the 360 will disappear and reappear?? sorry this is a noobish question, just started live search club and already at 2,780 tickets

[quote name='solid-alchemist']hey wait, so do the prizes always change every so often...like the 360 will disappear and reappear?? sorry this is a noobish question, just started live search club and already at 2,780 tickets[/quote]

Yeah, some of the prizes have been known to disappear and reappear, namely the 360. I think Kameo disappeared once before as well. The majority seem to disappear and never return. There's no real rhyme or reason on what shows up, save for the "contest" for the digital crap frame.

Got my confirmation for my Xbox 360 white controller too. Still waiting confirmation for my black controller, vista,P&C and Habu gaming mouse.

[quote name='heyitzme']My PnC kit has been on billing info received for a few days now. Will it come without updating?[/QUOTE]

What does this mean, "has been on billing info received for a few days"...is there someplace that you can check the status of your order online that I don't know about......??? :roll:

Sometimes UPS will have that for a few days, sometimes longer. You just have to wait it out. My guess is it will show up with the proper shipping info later today, or within the next day or two.

[quote name='heyitzme']My PnC kit has been on billing info received for a few days now. Will it come without updating?[/quote]no. keep checking this, ups rarely makes a mistake in regards to this portion of their business.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']no. keep checking this, ups rarely makes a mistake in regards to this portion of their business.[/quote]

Yeah, and UPS hasn't been the quickest since the start of the year. I thought it was just late Christmas stuff, but it seems like they're just running a little behind in a lot of instances.

UPS had my billing info since 1/26, they didn't pick it up until 2/3. Kentucky was hit with a lot of snow and ice. Parts of the state had no power. I'm hoping that was the reason it took them 8 days to pick up my order.

Anyone else having trouble with UPS? I can't seem to get any of my tracking numbers to work on their website, they keep telling me it's invalid.

I finally received one of my many FFM orders.
It was a order I made in early January. Now if only they would send me my FFM orders from last year I would be happy.

My shipping confirmation I received 2 weeks ago today finally updated from "Received Shipping Information" to a scheduled delivery date of tomorrow. That ice storm must have really set them back. BTW, it was PGR4 ordered on 1/10.

[quote name='CupNoodL']After checking all my old prize confirmation emails, Louisville, KY seems to be their shipment center.[/quote]lol yeah we got that, thanks though. shoot, some of us have even looked up the warehouse on google maps.

I know a lot of people have gotten shipping emails for their play and charge kits, but has anyone gotten it without shipping confirmation?

Play and Charge arrived today -- on schedule with the email.

It's nice to charge one of the controllers I won from Chicktionary, with the Play and Charge I won from Chicktionary, on the PC while I'm playing Chicktionary.

Wow.. I checked my shipping information and it was on Billing Info Received yesterday. I came home today and found out an hour later that my package has already arrived! Thanks LSC and UPS!

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Wow.. I checked my shipping information and it was on Billing Info Received yesterday. I came home today and found out an hour later that my package has already arrived! Thanks LSC and UPS![/quote]

Maybe that will happen to me also. Mine is still on billing info received but its gonna be 5 days tomorrow.

At 9pm I received 3 shipping emails!!!

Camelback bottle (shipped to work) UPS

Black play and charge kit (shipped to work) UPS

LSC t shirt (shipped to home) MAIL

All items ordered on 1/07/09

[quote name='jayrama81']Still haven't recieved any info on my white xbox controller order 1/13, but i see others have..hmmm who knows[/quote]

Seems to me like first week of january orders are being completed this week, I'd hope for maybe next week.
\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back