Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='decrot']is that sarcasm? 2006 aint new. and the refurbs from MS do come in new packaging.
remember, they don't make the 20 gig model anymore.

I have almost enough to get another 360. but i rather get vista and cash it on ebay.

but im really waiting for some new prizes hopefully.[/quote]

There's still a very good chance there were some 20gigs left over from stores they didn't sell in. I don't remember seeing many, okay any, 20gb ones marked down from the switch.

I ordered mine in early December (12/9, I think) and received it 1/2. It had HDMI and looked brand new. No scuffs or scratches on the system or anything else. Everything was there in the green and orange packaging including the headset which apparently some of the refurbs didn't have with it.

Maybe someone just took excellent care their system, and MS took their time with this refurb and switched out a bunch of stuff, I dunno. It definitely looks "new", though, but I guess that's sorta moot, since I opened it up and used it and it's been working fine.

[quote name='1Sail0r']Quick question - did the 360 controllers ever disappear before?

I thought they'd be back by now :\ I have like 9k points, gonna wait one more week for 'em and if not I'll just get the Zune Car Pack. Man I wish I hadn't been so lazy when they actually had them :([/quote]

Oh, in case you care or anyone else. I tested out the Zune Car Pack the other day in a trip with my mom. I had some trouble with it at first as it kept getting and losing it's signal from the cigarette lighter. I went to pull it out and try again, but when I pulled it out a tiny bit, the light came on and stayed on. It played really well after I found how to switch the car's radio over.

Oh, and the car is a mid 90's Ford Contour and my dad had a little bit of problems with getting a cigarette lighter to work in it. I imagine it plays great in most vehicles. I haven't tested it in my dad's late 90's Jeep Cherokee yet.

EDIT: I think it's a great accessory for the Zune, although everything I've used for it by them has been really good (haven't tested out the cable pack yet or the dock.) I wish they'd put back that brown case they had up for it, though, that was in the 2k range. It's really a top notch case, imo.

[quote name='pyoobez']I ordered mine in early December (12/9, I think) and received it 1/2. It had HDMI and looked brand new. No scuffs or scratches on the system or anything else. Everything was there in the green and orange packaging including the headset which apparently some of the refurbs didn't have with it.[/quote]

I ordered my Xbox on 1/31 and received it on 2/19. It came exactly like your description, except without HDMI. (I was really hoping for the HDMI as our TV has every input but the HDMI ports in use...) It is in mint condition and runs a tad bit hot, so if it gives me a RRoD and MS replaces it with an HDMI-equipped version (Jasper or whatever) I won't complain at all. Although I'm just using it as a Media Center Extender...

Still, I'm a bit bummed that mine doesn't have HDMI while others who ordered shortly before/after me have it.

Edit: Actually I have to point out that the sticker for the drive left a lot of residue - like it's been in a warm warehouse for a couple of years...

Last edited by a moderator:
New Prize up: Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit

Sea sourced essentials are enhanced with marine extracts and guaranteed to get through security. Includes an ounce each of:

Fabulous foaming face wash
Body wash
Body lotion
All-in-one shampoo and conditioner
A mini big blue bar
All bundled in an airport-friendly travel pouch

-------
Might pass on this one. Soap samples...no thanks

[quote name='beatmania666']New Prize up: Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit

Sea sourced essentials are enhanced with marine extracts and guaranteed to get through security. Includes an ounce each of:

Fabulous foaming face wash
Body wash
Body lotion
All-in-one shampoo and conditioner
A mini big blue bar
All bundled in an airport-friendly travel pouch

-------
Might pass on this one. Soap samples...no thanks[/QUOTE]

that kinda sorta sounds like that spa pack that was opposite the drill in the last prize voting thing.....

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']that kinda sorta sounds like that spa pack that was opposite the drill in the last prize voting thing.....[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too, but this looks to be a lot smaller than what was up there earlier, and this one's only like 2,600 tickets.

I wonder when the drill will show up? I'm moving into my new house in a couple weeks, would be nice to have another thing that I don't have to buy (already got a mixer, coffee maker, timer, blender, and toaster!)

[quote name='Flak']Got my Habu gaming mouse today. Can't wait to try it out, it's beastly compared to my old mouse.[/QUOTE]

We expect a full review :)

seriously though....let us know

It's working great so far. I read a few reviews on Amazon including one guy that gives pretty good instructions on how to properly install the drivers to get access to button layout profiles and such. If you have a Habu, check the Amazon reviews.

It's definitely not a small mouse. I had to dig out one of my old mouse pads because the one I was using was smaller and had a wrist rest. It's very accurate so if you've been playing with an old mouse, prepare to get readjusted.

Only problem I have so far is the side buttons. They give you an extra button placement piece which you can pop and swap, depending on which feels more comfortable for you. I find the smaller buttons set further back better, but they don't seem to register. I've played with all the options and I can't seem to figure that out. No huge deal though.

Just wanted to thank you all for all the great info! I found this site after I googled LSC. Wasn't sure I believed it was legit. (So I question things, sue me). Only 33k to go to my Zune. lol

[quote name='vliam']Cool: Forza 2 is up!

Not cool: It's 4950 tickets for a $20 GH title.[/quote]

Snagged a copy, as well as the body wash set for my mom (my parents Anniversary is May, then Mothers Day, then her birthday in July, so it should be here for at least one of those).

Now to build this account back up to like 5k for the next game.

[quote name='justErin']Just wanted to thank you all for all the great info! I found this site after I googled LSC. Wasn't sure I believed it was legit. (So I question things, sue me). Only 33k to go to my Zune. lol[/quote]

Welcome to the fray ^_^. I have about as much left on my Zune too, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to say "CHEATER!" when I order, despite the fact I've nary done such a thing.

No! They can't say cheater!!! I would be so sad! LOL

I am having a hard time holding out for the big prize though - just wanna cash something in to see if it really works. Still a little skeptical over here.

[quote name='JetBlackout']Welcome to the fray ^_^. I have about as much left on my Zune too, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to say "CHEATER!" when I order, despite the fact I've nary done such a thing.[/quote]
I doubt you'll get accused of cheating if you're not. They're really good (now, not back in '07) about only accusing those who actually are botting. If you're playing games, there should be no reason to be called cheater.

[quote name='justErin']No! They can't say cheater!!! I would be so sad! LOL

I am having a hard time holding out for the big prize though - just wanna cash something in to see if it really works. Still a little skeptical over here.[/quote]

Hey no reason to think its skeptical or anything. All of us on here have recieved most of the things we have ordered within a month or so of ordering them so just keep workin at it and you'll get it

Erin: I put in an order for a 360 controller about a month ago, but I've neither received the controller or a shipping notice, but I know they're terrible for that sort of thing, so I'm just sitting tight. That was my test item.

steelsmack: Still a big fear of mine regardless, playing 2 hours a day for a month for nothin'? That'd make me angry.

[quote name='justErin']I know - just seems like anagramsolved is still kinda cheating, kwim?[/quote]

Anagramssolved is not cheating because they still get the searches even when using the Auto Typer. I've used sites like oneacross, anagramssolved, and anagrammer and have received all of my prizes.

I said I was going to be done with lsc after the 360, the controller, and scene it,

but I am starting to realize that I should at least start to play games passively everyday because who knows when good stuff is going to come up now? sorry for stating the obvious.

anyway if I am not mistaken did some people get Scene it, box office smash from lsc?

using anagramsolved for the answers isn't cheating, but using the autotyper is. the autotyper = macro. but... you won't get caught using it. as for the 4k, it's worked every other time. how can any of us be SURE unless we work for lsc? and yeah, this drill will go fast. yeah, last batch of orders sent out was sceneit 2.

Hey I know people have recived items from multiple accounts to the same address but does that include if you earned points on both accounts on the same days, As I want to order items of both my accounts within the next few days.

[quote name='2574']Yes I earned point on both accounts for the same day and still received my prizes.[/quote]

Ok thanks for the info, gonna order the drill and whatever 360 game is up on my newest account and the Zune on my other, just didn't want them to cancel my accounts and not send any of it, or just part of.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I said I was going to be done with lsc after the 360, the controller, and scene it,

but I am starting to realize that I should at least start to play games passively everyday because who knows when good stuff is going to come up now? sorry for stating the obvious.

anyway if I am not mistaken did some people get Scene it, box office smash from lsc?[/quote]
Yeah, some people got BOS instead of LCA. Makes me wish I had ordered one towards the end, but I already had received a couple of them.

BTW, building up accounts accounts is a good idea. I've been doing it for a month or so now. I Play them up to around 5k or so, then start a new account. That way if/when something good shows up, I already have the points on hand.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Aw man, I don't have any use for another drill. >.<

And these new ticket prices are getting too steep for me...[/quote]

Same here. This looks like the drill my dad has. They regularly go on sale at Sears and other stores for $30. He got one a few years ago for that and my gram got one almost identical a year or two ago.

Then again, I guess Forza is only $20 new for 5k so ticket to cash value, they seem to be on par (with a ticket being worth .004 cents, with a whole "day" of playing being worth $4.). Again, that's just a comparison... by that, the 20 gig 360 is worth $220, the Zune $140 and Vista Ultimate $112 so it's hardly totally accurate.

I mean, I'm not really in it for the money. I don't mine dropping tickets on stuff I could see myself using like the 360 stuff, the Keyboard/Mouse set, the Zune, or even t-shirts or the first aid kit. At the end of the day, I can put screw into a 2x4 with just a screwdriver and I don't do that nearly enough to blow the points.

with regards to point to ticket value, if you look at the amount of money they donate to charity/school, it's actually 1 point to 1 cent (1000 points is a donation of $10)

[quote name='killer9']why the hell does my toaster package say it weighs 16 lbs that is a big ass toaster[/quote]

Maybe it comes with a few loaves of bread, some butter, and a couple of jars of jam. You know, to get you started.

[quote name='justErin']AHHH!!!!!!!!!! They took away the 1gb flash drive and the ogio bag. :( I am bummed.[/quote]

Maybe they will add another new prize or two? Then again, we have had three new ones this week...

[quote name='louiedog']Maybe it comes with a few loaves of bread, some butter, and a couple of jars of jam. You know, to get you started.[/quote]
That's gotta be one of the best things I've read all day.

[quote name='killer9']why the hell does my toaster package say it weighs 16 lbs that is a big ass toaster[/quote]

Because the toaster really weighs about 16 pounds. The thing is huge and heavy.

On an unrelated note, has anyone that ordered Halo 3, Gears of War, or AoE 3 the day they were up received a shipping confirmation yet? I find it odd that I ordered all three and a pack of cards that day, and have only received shipping confirmation on the cards. Tonight I got shipping info on a SIGG bottle ordered a week later from the same account, so what's going on at LSC?

[quote name='Ty001']just got shipping email for my zune, really hope its not pink![/quote]
Report back when you receive it! Going to order mine on Saturday, thanks to the double points day:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back