Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JetBlackout']I oughtta dump account 2 on a Sigg bottle before they disappear on me.[/quote]

I just did - I have a feeling they will disappear soon. I'll earn back the better part of what I spent tomorrow anyway. :bouncy:

[quote name='kvadair']Because the toaster really weighs about 16 pounds. The thing is huge and heavy.

On an unrelated note, has anyone that ordered Halo 3, Gears of War, or AoE 3 the day they were up received a shipping confirmation yet? I find it odd that I ordered all three and a pack of cards that day, and have only received shipping confirmation on the cards. Tonight I got shipping info on a SIGG bottle ordered a week later from the same account, so what's going on at LSC?[/quote]

Yes i also ordered when it first came out and no shipping info yet

[quote name='kaydensmom69']using anagramsolved for the answers isn't cheating, but using the autotyper is. the autotyper = macro. but... you won't get caught using it. as for the 4k, it's worked every other time. how can any of us be SURE unless we work for lsc? and yeah, this drill will go fast. yeah, last batch of orders sent out was sceneit 2.[/quote]

I'm glad to hear using anagramssolved isn't considered cheating by them. But how are people getting caught for cheating if they can use a autotyper undetected? I thought that's what people were getting caught for using autotypers.

Got my first set done for today. Now to do another after 7pm.
Hmm I don't get why they don't just give us the tickets now instead of in 72 hours.
Anyway I hope we get double ticket days more often. :)

This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway.

I got two Zunes way back in 2007 using two different addresses. I'm now close to another one. Can I have it sent to one of the addresses I've already used, or do I have to ship it to a third address? And has anyone here ever done this?

Thanks!

[quote name='pettirossa']This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway.

I got two Zunes way back in 2007 using two different addresses. I'm now close to another one. Can I have it sent to one of the addresses I've already used, or do I have to ship it to a third address? And has anyone here ever done this?

Thanks![/quote]
You absolutely sure can use the same address you used in 2007.

[quote name='pettirossa']This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway.

Thanks![/quote]yes that's fine to send to the same address. i don't even think they kept that info on file, especially now with the new shipping company. i have to warn you though, i remember the addresses you sent the zunes to, and i just got my pettirossa costume out of the cleaners.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']yes that's fine to send to the same address. i don't even think they kept that info on file, especially now with the new shipping company. i have to warn you though, i remember the addresses you sent the zunes to, and i just got my pettirossa costume out of the cleaners.[/quote]

I like you. You're silly. :D

i've been out of the loop since the they updated their TOS, but just to get things straight...

if you have multiple accounts is it possible to order prizes [ not the same prizes of course ] from different accounts to one address? or do you just get one main account for an address and if you try to order from another account they'll cancel your order?

thanks

i believe it doesnt matter how many accounts you have. they can all be shipped to the same address since you are earning the points by playing legit, there's nothing against it.

thanks for the quick response

i have 1 main account [ ticket bank ] and a few small accounts. i didn't want to order something from a small account and find out that it was locked into my address, which would leave my main account unusable for my address.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']why am i getting the same number of points i get normally, and not double points?[/quote]

They give you the bonus tickets up to 72 hours later.

Oops, killer9 beat me to it. :p

Just ordered the Drill and Forza on my one account and will be able to order the Zune on my other as soon as my extra points come to me, Gonna dump that account then as I maxxed out the 3 Chicktonary type games and Flex and the others seem to take longer to earn points.

Just wondering, but how long does it take for them to send you the 2nd email that your order shipped?

I just cracked and ordered the Zune Car Pack..couldn't take it anymore :p

So about games maxing out. That just means they ran out of puzzles right? So do they add more from time to time?

How many points does it take to max out Spelling Bee, Chicktionary and Word Slugger?

22k per game chik slugger and spelling bee they say they add new ones but they rarely add new games just start a new account and do it again its what i do

After you do all the anagram ones, I suggest the picture searching ones(Titanic and MCF Prime). They're pretty fast, but you only get a few days of maxing out on them before you've finished everything.

[quote name='pettirossa']I got the Sigg water bottle, kitchen timer and the Ogio bag I ordered. No soundbag, but that should be along shortly.[/quote]

when did you order? :0

[quote name='dragoon99']So about games maxing out. That just means they ran out of puzzles right? So do they add more from time to time?

How many points does it take to max out Spelling Bee, Chicktionary and Word Slugger?[/quote]

It's actually around 23000

[quote name='dragoon99']So about games maxing out. That just means they ran out of puzzles right? So do they add more from time to time?

How many points does it take to max out Spelling Bee, Chicktionary and Word Slugger?[/quote]

Sometimes it will throw you an 'all puzzles complete' message. If you haven't amassed around 23K on that game, it's nonsense. Just close the puzzle window and relaunch it. You should be able to continue playing.

I get that message occasionally. I'm still not near 23K on any of those individual games.

[quote name='jlewis13']got shipping info tonight on the zune i ordered on the 10th it should be here on the 27th so 17 days total isnt bad[/quote]

Same. Though not going to be here till 3/03...sucks living in the west coast. :p

[quote name='heyitzme']Same. Though not going to be here till 3/03...sucks living in the west coast. :p[/QUOTE]

where do these prizes ship from, east coast?

this is stupid but i ordered a coffe maker and i never got a second confirmation email so i gave up hope until one day the coffe maker was on my door step lol so do they send out second confirmation emails everytime?

Thanks for the info jayrama81 and vliam.
So I'll be able to get more than enough points between those 3 games for the 360.
They are about all I can stand playing.

[quote name='rustyrage']just finished my 2k for the day took forever wanted it to end so badly[/quote]

OMG, me too. But now I am on to the 2nd round for dh's acct. :( I was having fun playing these games til today. must. make. extra. points. lol

stupid question, but why can I only get 8 tickets from the live search thingy, instead of 10? I am pretty sure that I am only doing the searches in the LSC day... i.e. trying to get 10 after 5pm MST. anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='eleevira']this is stupid but i ordered a coffe maker and i never got a second confirmation email so i gave up hope until one day the coffe maker was on my door step lol so do they send out second confirmation emails everytime?[/quote]

I've gotten shipping confirmations on 3 of the 4 things I've ordered, and of those 3, 2 of them came a few weeks after the item was already in my hands.

It's screwy, but as long as I'm getting the items I guess I can't complain too much.

New prize alert -

Hidden Expedition: Everest - 800 tickets

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst - 800 tickets

It appears to be different versions of the games available on LSC.... :???: I could be wrong though.

BUT, why would you spend tickets on a game that you can play for free to GET tickets!?!? Am I missing something here?

I'm sitting on 41,000 tickets and don't know what to get with them. I don't need another 360. I guess I could go for Office and sell it or something. If anyone sold theirs, how much did you get for it?

[quote name='cin84_12']I'm sitting on 41,000 tickets and don't know what to get with them.[/quote]obviously no guarantees and pure speculation, but i'm hoping the prizes they offered on frequent shopper (which is now no longer running) will move over to lsc. they had a gps on there and it would be juicy liquid sweetness if lsc offered it. so i'm gonna make a high ticket acct and sit on it for awhile.

I feelz your painz my fellow CAGarooz

It was painful for me, and I was trying to get it done asap. Can anyone on here get the 1000 pts in like 30 mins on here. It always takes me 1-1.5 hrs and I do not cheat/ do not use teh bot-sorz. :(

Anyone order teh drill? That was the first thing I ever ordered on live, after kicking myself or not getting teh toasterz or blenderz for da limited time promoz.c *sigh*

[quote name='rustyrage']just finished my 2k for the day took forever wanted it to end so badly[/quote]

[quote name='justErin']OMG, me too. But now I am on to the 2nd round for dh's acct. :( I was having fun playing these games til today. must. make. extra. points. lol[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back