Two parasols, One parasol
garlic,garlics
tea cup, tea cups

---RIALTO THEATER---
medal,medals
three hats, two hats, one hat
shepherd's staff^shepherd
paperclip

If you autosolve and look at the search parameters below you'll see what you should have typed in. I managed to figure out the bugged answers by auto solving and writing down the exact search terms then quitting/restarting the game. When the puzzle came up again I knew exactly what to type in.

[quote name='muzras']you forgot to correct this one too

"It would not let me type in tea cup and a few others for the answer"[/quote]i was actually wondering about that. do you type "teh" so much that it is common for you, or do you still type "the" when typing quickly and have to backspace and fix it? just curious. it seems like it could really eff you up when writing a school paper or if you have an office job. not talking smack, really just wanted to know.

i just got a refund on tickets from ordering kameo back in december. the only thing is i receved it back in january. haha i dont know if i should tell them or not

[quote name='someguy2222']Ummm... I too got a refund on several items I recieved nearly a year ago.[/QUOTE]

How do you all know that you got a refund and what it was for? (besides the obvious reason that your ticket count is higher than before) Are you guys receiving emails? Are there detailed summaries showing up under "my account"? Thanks....

[quote name='2574']I got a refund for Halo 3, AoE 3 and GoW. All my points have been returned.[/QUOTE]

No Halo 3 for me either. The points were returned.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just got a refund notice for Kameo that I received back in October. This is awesome.[/quote]
Yep, got my copy a few weeks ago and just found out my points were also refunded.

2 months of waiting for Halo 3 LE...and all we got was a damn refund. Oh well 15k points, time for Vista!!!!

Edit.

Got refunded for Kameo I received months ago...sweet!

[quote name='2574']I got a refund for Halo 3, AoE 3 and GoW. All my points have been returned.[/quote]

I just got a refund for all three of these, as well as Kameo (which I received). Boy am I pissed, I really wanted the games. Did anyone order Halo 3, AoE3 or GoW and not get a refund, or better yet get a shipping confirmation?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']How do you all know that you got a refund and what it was for? (besides the obvious reason that your ticket count is higher than before) Are you guys receiving emails? Are there detailed summaries showing up under "my account"? Thanks....[/quote]

Yeah, 2 emails.

Just got the refund notice for Gears and Halo as well. Stupid. Why put the prizes up in the first place if you don't have the stock available?

I was on another board and apparently this is also happening with Zoo Tycoon2 Zookeeper Collection which was only worth 1,800 tickets. I just hope this doesn't happen with the Xbox360 or with Forza.

What LSC really needs to do is add more prizes that will be on longer than four or five days like the MP3 Glasses.

I just received my FIND IRELAND CARDS today.
I was worried at first because I never got a shipping notice.
securedownload.jpg

Orderd: on Thu 2/12/09
Recived: March 19, 2009
Shiping Conformation: NONE

I got a refund for Kameo, too. Also received it in November. I sent them an email so I guess they'll fix it.

[quote name='silverjojo08']I got a refund for Kameo, too. Also received it in November. I sent them an email so I guess they'll fix it.[/quote]
WHAT?!

Lol... I got a refund for Kameo (received in like... September 08) and I hadn't even been doing this stuff for like... 5 months now. Whatever. I'll take it. I've only played the game for like an hour anyway ;) Just a shame there's nothing worthwhile for me to redeem them on before they fix the mistake. Too bad they didn't refund for Rock Band. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i havent used lsc in awhile... didnt even know they had halo or gow. just decided to see what was going on because i got tickets refunded for kameo which i got last year lol

[quote name='CupNoodL']WHAT?![/quote]

I just don't feel right keeping the points for something I got. And I don't really need the points anyway.

I also got my tickets refunded from Kameo, which I received back in the summer. Too bad it's on an account I don't use anymore. Hopefully something decent will come up for 2,500 tickets or less, or I'll have to squeeze out a few games. Oh well, not complaining.

Since they seem to be refunding all the points for several games, I have a bad feeling we won't be seeing new games anytime soon, if ever.

Sorry to hear about y'all cancellations....that sucks. :whistle2:(
On the other hand, at least I no longer have any reason to regret missing the brief period when those games were available. :twisted:

So, did anyone NOT get their order for Empires, Halo, or Gears cancelled?

I have been trying to contact LSC customer 'support' about \dissatisfaction with canceling my Halo 3 order using the email link on their website for about half an hour. Each time I get stopped for 'offensive language.' Apparently the LSC language filters stop any words which express dissatisfaction. It would explain a lot about their customer support however.

[quote name='killer9']I dont think anybody is getting any of those games[/quote]
I'm sure some people will, but they obviously got more orders for them than they had units of the game to go around.

[quote name='jlewis13']werent they 850 before?[/QUOTE]

Yes...they were 850 before. Whats up with that?

EDIT: They seem like slightly different golf balls so maybe they are worth the extra 50 points....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlewis13']they took away my refunded points anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Still have mine. How many did they take away? What had you ordered that was refunded?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']So are legit refunds being taken away as well such as the halo ones? That would suck if they did.[/QUOTE]

My refunded point were the Halo 3 points, which I still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back