Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Yes...they were 850 before. Whats up with that?

EDIT: They seem like slightly different golf balls so maybe they are worth the extra 50 points....:D[/quote]

Yeah, I'm *THINK* the original golf balls were in a red and green packaging, these are red and blue.

Can someone please post a scan or a picture of their Shipping label for anything I would really love to have a few to compare. I have an idea for a list of shipping times. I'm pretty good with patterns and I'm hoping to maybe get a better understanding of the shipping process that LSC uses.

I know this is a weird request.

Post on this board or PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Usually at 8pm on the dot i am able to start the new days worth of earning. As of 8:05 when i go to click on a game it keeps telling me to wait till tomorrow, i have already met the limit for today.....Anyone else?

[quote name='kaydensmom69']worked for me. happened to me once though and i signed out and back in and it fixed it. and paid homage to Rah of course.[/QUOTE]

EXCELLENT ADVICE!!!! It worked like a charm, except for the rah part, the sun is already down so i had to pay homage to the man on the moon. Thx!

[quote name='YouDummy']Has anyone run into a problem with a prize from Live Search Club, more specifically, the Xbox 360? When I got mine, it had some sort of sticky residue all over it, and some actually in the CD tray door. I was able to clean it, and the unit works fine, but I only noticed today that the controller that was packaged with it was sticky too. Tried cleaning it as well, but two of the buttons stick. Xbox Live refused to help, as far as they are concerned, it was purchased in November 2007, and the warranty expired in November 2008.[/quote]
A follow up on this - Live Search Club got back with me, and are willing to replace it. Not just the controller, but the Xbox as well.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i was actually wondering about that. do you type "teh" so much that it is common for you, or do you still type "the" when typing quickly and have to backspace and fix it? just curious. it seems like it could really eff you up when writing a school paper or if you have an office job. not talking smack, really just wanted to know.[/quote]

no not really. I am just a incoherent L-O-L catz or a pokemanz iz allz. As someone alluded to a couple posts back. The comment was quite funny. But people hate me or get annoyed by me in this thread. Some people like the extra "z" s though and the enthusiastic nature of a fellow CAGz lolcat. :D

Trying to best to keep in character. ;) (not that good at it though)

I am nintendo pointz cat too. I haz codez.

I like use teh, like in: teh gheyz. :D

It does not really mess me up.... I think :whistle2:?, plus there is always spell check I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Just received my black 30gb Zune from UPS!!![/quote]
When did you order it? Is it new or refurbished?

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']From what I can tell, it's new. Ordered it 2/19.[/quote]
wmftd2.gif

I ordered mine on 2/27/09 Hopefully I'll get a shipping email in a week or two :D

I just got a shipping email for a 360 I ordered 2/19. Should be here tomorrow according to UPS.
[quote name='kaydensmom69']did you insert that shaq clip? i don't get it, what's the point of it?[/quote]
In the immortal words of Shaq (on the latest series of NBA shootaround commercials), "Don't worry about it". In all seriousness though, I think he's showing his shock/amazement/excitement with that gif.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaydensmom69']did you insert that shaq clip? i don't get it, what's the point of it?[/quote]
Check the date of Jackrabbit$lim, it's very close to my Zune ordered date. I'm super psyched.

So I contacted MS 2days ago for the ordered I placed on the toaster on 1/19/09 and this was their response:

We have received your order for KitchenAid 4 Slice Toaster, on 1/19/2009. It has been about 4 week(s) since the order was placed. In most cases, prizes will be delivered 8-12 weeks from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited quantities or backordered.

:roll: Huh? Am I counting wrong or something? 4 weeks since the order was placed -- 1/19/09 to 3/24/09 :hot: :bomb:

yeah they def messed up, but you still have like 3 weeks until you can really complain. you just gotta wait it out cause they'll just tell you the same thing but with the correct numbers. to stay busy so that you're not constantly thinking about it, try writing me a poem.

ordered a black one seeing as how i already ordered the white one before..can we order it again? the white one i mean. O and by thw way to anyone looking to sell the vista ultimate, I just sold mine for $183.50 :D

[quote name='dreadingthenight']Has anyone had any luck with emailing them to cancel an ordered prize? I emailed and have yet to receive a response.[/quote]
Im pretty sure it states in their TOS that once an order is placed, you are unable to cancel it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Yup, ordered the pink one as well.

Anybody know why the pink one is worth so much more than black or white?[/QUOTE]

Because it's discontinued, they stopped manufacturing them last year I think.

Anyway, time for me to work for something again, lol. I ordered a Zune Car Pack for 8,900, and now I have 1,000 tickets left. Gonna work this week for 7,000 more to order a Black and a Pink ;) Black for my and Pink for my sister lol.

[quote name='decrot']just ordered a pink and black one. The pink one seems to have some value on ebay (like every other pink electronics)[/quote]

Well, if you plan to ebay them, just remember that they'll likely drop off as the market will be flooded with resellers.

With that said, I sent out for four more controllers. I'm sitting on like seven right now.

I hope I can get enough points for the pink and black ones before they go down.

[quote name='1Sail0r']Black for my and Pink for my sister lol.[/quote]you left out who the black was for. WTF?!!! why do you have to keep us in suspense like that? hmmmmm, my guess is "Black for my abusive father." in for 4 pink and 2 black. these are always the easiest to unload on craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back