Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']whats with the new chiktionary im getting lots of puzzles with less than 35 words

yet im still getting 20 points per i hope they dont mark me as cheating[/quote]
My first account (the one I play Word Duel on which looks strikingly familiar to my account name here) was maxed out on Chicktionary, it is not now. Those who have maxed out Chicktionary should check it out. Apparently that promise of "adding new puzzles" is finally coming to fruition.

[quote name='major morgan']For anyone who has gotten a xbox 360 from LSC:

Do they send you a brand new unit or a refurb? Any other details would be helpful too. Thanks.[/quote]
The one I got (just last week) sure looked like a refurb. Everything looked new (sealed box, etc), but the unit had a 2006 manufacture date on it, but the DVD ROM drive inside had a 2007 date on it. Something doesn't add up ;)

[quote name='steelsmack']The one I got (just last week) sure looked like a refurb. Everything looked new (sealed box, etc), but the unit had a 2006 manufacture date on it, but the DVD ROM drive inside had a 2007 date on it. Something doesn't add up ;)[/quote]

ARGH! I'd hate to spend so much time getting tickets for a refurb 360. :cry:

I'm not dying to get one, but I figured I'd go for a 360 since all it will cost me is a little bit of my time each day. Now to decide if it's worth spending several hours to get a console that will potentially RROD on me...Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='major morgan']ARGH! I'd hate to spend so much time getting tickets for a refurb 360. :cry:

I'm not dying to get one, but I figured I'd go for a 360 since all it will cost me is a little bit of my time each day. Now to decide if it's worth spending several hours to get a console that will potentially RROD on me...Decisions, decisions.[/quote]
Get MS Vista Ultimate and ebay/Craigslist it. At least then you are in controll of what you are getting.

[quote name='steelsmack']Get MS Vista Ultimate and ebay/Craigslist it. At least then you are in controll of what you are getting.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. How much does it usually fetch?

[quote name='major morgan']Thanks for the tip. How much does it usually fetch?[/quote]
Vista Ultimate usually fetches around $170-$180. If you Craigslist it, you keep all of it, if you're like me and eBay it, you keep around $155.
[quote name='8ball305']Or go for Office Ultimate an easy 200$-400$ or you can save points for something smaller worth the points.[/quote]
If you get the Academic version, it gets nowhere close to that, and Academic is what people are reporting they get...

[quote name='steelsmack']Vista Ultimate usually fetches around $170-$180. If you Craigslist it, you keep all of it, if you're like me and eBay it, you keep around $155.

If you get the Academic version, it gets nowhere close to that, and Academic is what people are reporting they get...[/quote]
I got the Academic version, and managed to get around $200 on ebay for it. I was a little annoyed to find that the academic didn't get as much. I was hoping to sell my copy of office for $400 and have a little money left over for a game or two when I bought my 360.

I feel kinda dumb now, I've just been going for the Xbox, "My Mom" just ordered one, and "A Buddy of mine" is ordering one next week. Maybe "he" should get Office instead, but it might be a bit of a gamble, since even the refub'd 20GB Pro's are $250.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I feel kinda dumb now, I've just been going for the Xbox, "My Mom" just ordered one, and "A Buddy of mine" is ordering one next week. Maybe "he" should get Office instead, but it might be a bit of a gamble, since even the refub'd 20GB Pro's are $250.[/quote]
you must be new to this site. you can get a refurb 20 gig much cheaper than that.

[quote name='Negra3060']The rhythm sound bag and the Everest game have been removed.[/quote]

anyone ever get those? how were they?

Sounds like the games are more buggier now. :whistle2:(

[quote name='muzras']anyone ever get those? how were they?

Sounds like the games are more buggier now. :whistle2:([/quote]

Yeah, Chicktionary has been acting up. There are games that "think" there is a four letter word left when you exhaust all the anagrammer.com, anagramssolved.com, wordfinder.com, wineverygame.com, and a2zwordfinder.com lists... I can think of alot of four letter words, but none that solve that puzzle... :p

Also, Spelling Bee has been hanging up a bit, I've had to reload several times to get past it.

Ok what the heck...I ordered a Zune Car Pack and a Black 360 Controller fine on one account.

I made another account though a week ago (hotmail) and I played LSC to get 4.5k tickets. I ordered the Black 360 Controller last night but it never sent me a confirmation email...when I go to "My Profile" though it shows that I ordered it. What's going on?

Please don't recommend me contact LSC themselves. All I get is freaking canned responses when I ask them. They don't help at all.

[quote name='2574']If it shows in your account profile page then you don't have to worry. The order went through.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I hope so lol :D
I ordered it to the same name, but a different address (my uncle's)..he also lives in the same town as me. Gah I hope they don't cancel it @_@

[quote name='1Sail0r']Okay, I hope so lol :D
I ordered it to the same name, but a different address (my uncle's)..he also lives in the same town as me. Gah I hope they don't cancel it @_@[/quote]
I've used the same name for a couple of my accounts to the same address and it went through.

[quote name='killer9']i have used over 200 accts all same name they dont care[/quote]

lolz :whistle2:s, please tell me how is this possible? they dont IP ban you?

Wait, so if I want to make a second account to save up for a 360 and then order it to the same address as my main account, that's okay as long as it's the only 360 sent to that address?

[quote name='EKAJ13']Wait, so if I want to make a second account to save up for a 360 and then order it to the same address as my main account, that's okay as long as it's the only 360 sent to that address?[/quote]

Yep. You can have as many accounts as you want as long as you only send one of each prize to the same address.

lol, forgot to post this but I got my habu mouse last week. It works pretty good and is a pretty sweet mouse.....sadly I don't play much computer games....so its just a normal mouse with extra features lol

[quote name='solid-alchemist']lol, forgot to post this but I got my habu mouse last week. It works pretty good and is a pretty sweet mouse.....sadly I don't play much computer games....so its just a normal mouse with extra features lol[/QUOTE]

Good to hear! I just ordered this mouse a couple weeks ago. I'll admit it....I ordered it cause of the cool blue glow around the mouse :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Good to hear! I just ordered this mouse a couple weeks ago. I'll admit it....I ordered it cause of the cool blue glow around the mouse :)[/quote]

Same for me.

I got a friend to order me a controller since I didn't have ticks in exchange for me ordering him something sometime of similar value. :applause:

[quote name='solid-alchemist']yah it has a pretty nice blue glow lol[/quote]

Yeah, the only thing that sucks about it is you can't use USB to PS2 adapter. USB only.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Yeah, the only thing that sucks about it is you can't use USB to PS2 adapter. USB only.[/quote]

what do ya mean? use the mouse on the ps2?

[quote name='solid-alchemist']what do ya mean? use the mouse on the ps2?[/quote]
Not that kind of ps2 silly
ps2=keyboard and mouse ports of computers.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Not that kind of ps2 silly
ps2=keyboard and mouse ports of computers.[/quote]

OOOOH ok, i'm a noob..sorry lol :cry: yeah that does suck that it doesn't have that capability. But does the wireless keyboard pack have that or is it also usb?

[quote name='stocker08']What games do you guys play to gain tickets faster???[/quote]

I just do flexicon with anagramssolved. 40 flexicons are faster than 50 chicktionary for me.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']OOOOH ok, i'm a noob..sorry lol :cry: yeah that does suck that it doesn't have that capability. But does the wireless keyboard pack have that or is it also usb?[/quote]

The wireless keyboard pack uses a receiver that plugs into usb. Usb to PS/2 adaptor doesn't work with it.

[quote name='Whirly']I just do flexicon with anagramssolved. 40 flexicons are faster than 50 chicktionary for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!

Got my gears of war sweet hopefully halo 3 legendary comes

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001.jpg

[quote name='Whirly']I just do flexicon with anagramssolved. 40 flexicons are faster than 50 chicktionary for me.[/quote]

Until you max out on Flexicon with 42,400 tickets then you're forced to play those 50 games of Chicktionary. That's what happened to me.

I just got my forza that I ordered on 2/25, but I had to give it to my brother so that he would give me his spare car radio.:cry:

I ordered another like five minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back