Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='vliam']Doubtful. More likely, it's just them advertising their price drop that was announced a year ago.
Vista price drop[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with that, as long as this copy isn't a gimped version.

And I think it might be to counter flipping. why would they put it right under the seal, as you'd have to unseal it to remove it.

[quote name='decrot']I'm fine with that, as long as this copy isn't a gimped version.

And I think it might be to counter flipping. why would they put it right under the seal, as you'd have to unseal it to remove it.[/quote]

I don't think the added sticker will do much to suppress the value on eBay or some of the other sites one might use to sell these. They still go for less than the retail value of the same version of Vista.

At least, I hope not. :whistle2:/

[quote name='justErin']Got a shipping notification for the pilates bands today. They were ordered 3/6. No tracking # though. Is that normal?[/quote]

Its normal for something that ships via USPS.

So I got my order confirmation emails for my very first prizes. :D How do I know when the orders have been processed? Does it take a month just to process it and send a shipping email?

[quote name='dragoon99']So I got my order confirmation emails for my very first prizes. :D How do I know when the orders have been processed? Does it take a month just to process it and send a shipping email?[/quote]
Pretty much.

[quote name='justErin']Got a shipping notification for the pilates bands today. They were ordered 3/6. No tracking # though. Is that normal?[/quote]

Oh man, I ordered mine on 3/03 but no shipping notice, hope it just randomly comes in the mail lol. Now to continue my quest for the 360 and others stuff!! :lol: :applause:

I just signed up today.... really should have paid attention to this thread sooner

Now I have something to do late at night.. .with a prize :)

[quote name='JetBlackout']Yeah, small (that is, cheap) items don't get tracking #s, because they ship it via USPS, and high profile prizes go through USP[/quote]

Are the Habu mouse and the controller considered high profile?

Or is it just for the 360, vista ultimate, office, etc.

I'm sure as hell glad I checked this thread many moons ago.

I just game to CAG to leech Xbox live trials, but then I signed up instead of being that lame lurker no one likes, and I found CL!

Again, THANK YOU CAG!

Note: I still don't HAVE any of my prizes, but the point is I ordered them.

[quote name='Splatoon']Woot, ordered the 360! Now, if only they'd bring back some more games...[/quote]

If you look at the SearchPerks prize page it has a few games including Scene It. SearchPerks is almost over and I think that the tickets earned via SearchPerks get transferred over to your CL account and the SP prizes will be added to the regular CL prize page.

I hope it happens that way because I ordered my Xbox 360 on 3/18 and I would love to have a bunch of games to play. So far I've ordered the Pink anf the White Controllers and PGR4 and Forza2. Also a text messaging kit from PrizeRebel. I'm trying to get everything I could possibly need for when I finally get the Xbox I can start playing right away.

For those that are interested, I ordered a 360 on March 5th. I received it yesterday.

I know it's probably a refurbished model but I sure as hell can't tell. It looks new to me.

Other interesting tidbits: It was manufactured in 8/2006 and has a Samsung DVD drive.
Of course, your mileage may vary on these points.

[quote name='Negra3060']They must have re-added it because I saw PGR4 in the spot that Forza 2 is now. (e.g. 16 items instead of 17.[/quote]

Yeah, it was gone, and now it's back.

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.

So far I have recieved from Live Search:

Wireless keyboard and mouse
Zune
Sound bag for Zune
Picture frame (what crap)

So far I am still waiting on:

Cordless drill
Zune docking station
USB drive

I play on-line poker and this is something to keep me busy between hands. I used to play spider solitare, but there is no reward for that.

I just have one question. Are there any other sites that give away prizes as nice and as fast as the CL site?

[quote name='keamster']i also just recieved my vista ultimate a few days ago. had that same new lower price sticker on there. I am going to keep it, but how the hell am i going to take off that sticker. its hard as hell! any ideas? :bomb:[/quote]

Hey guys..don't worry about the sticker..it doesn't matter when you are trying to sell it as I sold mine with that same sticker for $183 on ebay so just go for it. In the end I made $160 profit

[quote name='jayrama81']Hey guys..don't worry about the sticker..it doesn't matter when you are trying to sell it as I sold mine with that same sticker for $183 on ebay so just go for it. In the end I made $160 profit[/quote]
thats a pretty good price you got.

its official, you gotta be a sucker to order a xbox from lsc now.

[quote name='decrot']thats a pretty good price you got.

its official, you gotta be a sucker to order a xbox from lsc now.[/quote]

I was aiming for an xbox but figured..why not get the vista and 3 controllers and sell them all on ebay...made out with $260 after all fees

[quote name='jayrama81']I was aiming for an xbox but figured..why not get the vista and 3 controllers and sell them all on ebay...made out with $260 after all fees[/quote]

I might be a sucker, but i just don't want to mess with selling stuff :drool: oh well so close to xbox lol

[quote name='solid-alchemist']I might be a sucker, but i just don't want to mess with selling stuff :drool: oh well so close to xbox lol[/quote]
well you gotta think of it this way. would you want to mess around with a refurb xbox system for all those points?

[quote name='decrot']well you gotta think of it this way. would you want to mess around with a refurb xbox system for all those points?[/quote]

yeah, but its cuz i'm stubborn and am willing to take a chance, most of my friends who recently bought newer consoles of the 360 had gotten rrod and had to get it replaced, yet only one of my other friends bought a refurb and its the only one that hasn't crapped out. And i know if mine does red rings on me i'll just pay to get it fixed [rrod insurance on the refurbs are probly already expired] and what happens happens lol so come on no RROD :D

[quote name='solid-alchemist']yeah, but its cuz i'm stubborn and am willing to take a chance, most of my friends who recently bought newer consoles of the 360 had gotten rrod and had to get it replaced, yet only one of my other friends bought a refurb and its the only one that hasn't crapped out. And i know if mine does red rings on me i'll just pay to get it fixed [rrod insurance on the refurbs are probly already expired] and what happens happens lol so come on no RROD :D[/quote]
but thats the point though, at least if a new console does crap out (which will probably happen) at least youre covered. But the laziness of going through ebay is understandable. It took me six months for me to put up my vista home premium up after i got it from lsc.

[quote name='decrot']thats a pretty good price you got.

its official, you gotta be a sucker to order a xbox from lsc now.[/quote]

Yeah, paint me a sucker. :) I've ordered 2 Xbox 360s and am about to redeem my third. I figured out the economics of it after ordering the second one, but I was already at 40K on the third and I'm planning on sending that one to a buddy of mine that can't afford a 360, and would never take me just giving him one. But if I got it for free... :) I figure this might even out my milking LSC for all it's worth... and I'm less than two weeks away from getting my third Vista ordered. Kinda ran my mailing addresses out of prizes to redeem. :whistle2:/ After all, I've played for over 370,538 tickets so far. What's 55,000 give or take. :D

I don't really like Suze Orman so I'm don't really care that her book is gone. I've already ordered the Journal & Pen set so it doesn't really matter to me that it's gone.

Hopefully they will throw some more KitchenAid stuff up there next, it's been a while since we've seen anything new from KitchenAid up there.

Anyone wanna give me a hint? :p

whatomv.png

I think it's " ". Give that a try. :)

I was playing last night and my wife looked over and saw the captcha. I promptly typed in the letters and clicked OK. She said, "Where you get that from?" Sad how much I've played that I seem to be able to divine from some of this mess something that might actually be letters. :)

[quote name='CBolts']Anyone wanna give me a hint? :p

whatomv.png
[/quote]

[quote name='CBolts']Anyone wanna give me a hint? :p

whatomv.png
[/quote]

I hate those damn things. I'm partially colorblind and half the time I can't even see the characters I'm supposed to be typing out.

i was wondering that too, because when i cant read them i just press ok to give me another one lol, i think the most i went was 7 ok's before i got one i could read

Yeah, if I can't be bothered to try to read it I'll just type in "WHAT".

There's also been times where the captcha system was down and every single one would say "error" but still made it hard to read. I remember typing it in a few times before realizing I was typing in "error" over and over. lol

just ordered another controller , I think I'm probably gonna start saving up towards a zune now and if something else that's better than a zune comes out when I'm going for it I'll just order that prize instead

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']I hate those damn things. I'm partially colorblind and half the time I can't even see the characters I'm supposed to be typing out.[/quote]

I tried asking them about that ages ago, no answer. They don't care. And unless you fail like 15 of them in quick succession, it's alright. I've gone through 8, and still received prizes.

I think I want to start up again and work towards a Zune home dock...

[quote name='decrot']well you gotta think of it this way. would you want to mess around with a refurb xbox system for all those points?[/quote]

Totally guessing here, but wouldn't the refurbs be less likely to break because they've already had the crap original components swapped out? Personally, I'm planning to grab a few copies of Vista, then sell those and the refurb and upgrade to an RE5 elite.

[quote name='Splatoon']Totally guessing here, but wouldn't the refurbs be less likely to break because they've already had the crap original components swapped out? Personally, I'm planning to grab a few copies of Vista, then sell those and the refurb and upgrade to an RE5 elite.[/quote]

Thats a great idea. I may settle for a Vista instead of the Zune and sell it, buy an Ipod Video or something.

Maybe I'll order a bunch of them, sell them and get that PS3 I've been vying for (I have a 360 already)

hey what is that other website people were talking about earlier that they hope they add some of those prizes to lsc.. i forgot what page and dont feel like looking through it all. thanks i wanna see if its worth saving up some points again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back