Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for four new games.

As others have hinted at, do *not* order the regular white 360 controller. If you are debating between that and the 360 controller for windows, the windows unit is a better deal. It's the same controller plus the USB dongle. It's a great deal.

Someone asked early but..
Yes, it's only available in white. So, you can only order one of them (per address, of course).

However, the dongle will work with any 360 controllers. It can function with more than one at a time if you choose. I know two works. I would assume that it supports four at a time.

[quote name='j4y_7']I just started playing games within the last week. Up to this morning I had accumulated about ~800 points. Just logged in and saw that I have ~1300 now. ~500 of the points are "Bonus Tickets (Tickets earned via promotions)"

Has this ever happened to anyone?
[/quote]
Just checked my account and they added my bonus tickets from the search perks. They are 300 points off, but now I can order one more 360 game!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just checked my account and they added my bonus tickets from the search perks. They are 300 points off, but now I can order one more 360 game![/quote]

Hmm, mine still haven't shown up. Hopefully they will soon. I didn't get it done every day, but there should be 4500 or so.

[quote name='inubu']Rule # 1 of Live Search Club: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #2: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #3: Never stop amassing points.... something will eventually pop up when you least expect it.[/QUOTE]

Especially # 3 I cannot stress that enough, i have been a member for about 250 days (2 accounts) and i earned my 1000 every single day....

I agree with those 3 rules luckily I massed up enough to Order Too Human so far though Hopefully Lost Odyssey will be around tomorrow night so I can still order it since I'm only off by 600 tickets

Anyone have any clue what the brand name of the 34 piece tool kit is? I am assuming it is generic or they would list the brand in the description.

[quote name='inubu']Rule # 1 of Live Search Club: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #2: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #3: Never stop amassing points.... something will eventually pop up when you least expect it.[/quote]
LOL! Do you mind if I out that in my signature?

[quote name='8ball305']I regret getting all the work out prizes =]
But still got time to get some points and hopefully they stay up for a while now.[/quote]

37824478d4396c72c98731cfb75bc8daa54de6e.gif

Stop being a sucker and avoid the sucker prizes lol

[quote name='free_willy']Damn UPS!! They try to deliver for 3 straight days at 1:30 p.m. Of course I'm at work during the day, so now I get to drive about 20 miles to the "Customer Center" to pick my crap up -- but they're closed on the weekend so I get to try and find time before 7:00 on a weekday... =/[/quote]

You should just be able to leave a note with the info notice that says something like "Leave on back porch" or some place where it's out of sight.

Wow nice, they recently added a bunch of xbox 360 games, too bad i already have too human, lost odyssey, and gears of war, but I did order Scene It! BOS. I was hoping that they were adding some other games soon.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']You should just be able to leave a note with the info notice that says something like "Leave on back porch" or some place where it's out of sight.[/quote]

Unfortunately, they've already tried 3 times so they're not coming again. I signed the notice slip and left if for them, but the UPS guy (or gal) left me a note saying "package must be signed for in person. Sorry". I might could have tried to get someone else on the street to sign for it, but since the only people I think might be home during the day are soccer moms and milfs, my wife probably wouldn't be too excited about me trying to get to know them better =)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just checked my account and they added my bonus tickets from the search perks.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's what he meant by bonus tickets. At first, I thought I had somehow missed out on a double-ticket day.
[quote name='meatwad3000']I agree with those 3 rules luckily I massed up enough to Order Too Human so far though Hopefully Lost Odyssey will be around tomorrow night so I can still order it since I'm only off by 600 tickets[/QUOTE]
I created a 2nd account and accrued enough points for three 5,000-ticket games. I learned my lesson last time with the Gears of War, Civilixation(?), and Halo3 LE that all went OOS in less than 27hrs after being posted.

[quote name='NoDAK']Oh, that's what he meant by bonus tickets. At first, I thought I had somehow missed out on a double-ticket day.

I created a 2nd account and accrued enough points for three 5,000-ticket games. I learned my lesson last time with the Gears of War, Civilixation(?), and Halo3 LE that all went OOS in less than 27hrs after being posted.[/quote]

Yeah, I like to keep a spare account with a bit of points for smaller stuff I want. I didn't have on this time, but I did have a good bit saved up, with like 15k to spare after ordering. So now I'll start working on a 360 on a new account.

[quote name='free_willy']Unfortunately, they've already tried 3 times so they're not coming again. I signed the notice slip and left if for them, but the UPS guy (or gal) left me a note saying "package must be signed for in person. Sorry". I might could have tried to get someone else on the street to sign for it, but since the only people I think might be home during the day are soccer moms and milfs, my wife probably wouldn't be too excited about me trying to get to know them better =)[/quote]

Sounds like your UPS guy loves to be a dick, or your area has a high rate of missing packages. Sorry about your luck. If I was near you I'd be happy to receive it for ya.

yea I should do that that way I have one account I can still use to order a zune and another to get all the sucker prizes for relatives and family and what not

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just checked my account and they added my bonus tickets from the search perks. They are 300 points off, but now I can order one more 360 game![/quote]

They haven't added mine yet. Hopefully they will soon.

Got a shipping confirmation for my black controller.

[quote name='meatwad3000']yea I should do that that way I have one account I can still use to order a zune and another to get all the sucker prizes for relatives and family and what not[/quote]
Thats what Im doing but I only have 2 accounts at the moment and don't want to kill my 360 account for games.

Whoa, did the site just go down? I was going to place an order for GoW and Scene It, but now everything on it goes to Pages/Error/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Default.aspx
:whistle2:(

*edit* NVM, back up :)

[quote name='99greenballoons']Whoa, did the site just go down? I was going to place an order for GoW and Scene It, but now everything on it goes to Pages/Error/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Default.aspx
:whistle2:(

*edit* NVM, back up :)[/quote]

Yeah, it keeps crashing after a few puzzles and then comes back up again. Been happening for an hour or so.

[quote name='KysarKills']Hey guys im new to this.

What games do you usuallly play, and how to you guys get 1000pts a day? It takes me like 15 min per 20 or 25 points lol.[/QUOTE]

Chicktionary/Word Slugger/Spelling Bee or Flexicon are the most popular for point grinding. And I believe there's more than one of us here who relies on AnagramsSolved.com to maybe give us a hint or two when we get stuck.

Edit: The post right above mine beat me to it! But it is www.anagramssolved.com

[quote name='KysarKills']Hey guys im new to this.

What games do you usuallly play, and how to you guys get 1000pts a day? It takes me like 15 min per 20 or 25 points lol.[/quote]

Flexicon seems to be the quickest, followed by Chicktionary/Spelling Bee/Word Slugger which are the same game in different packaging.

I usually play the latter three due to the fact that I don't have to overy think playing them so I can watch internet TV in another window or listen to music to make it go faster. I also personally just answer what I know and take the points (usually 18-20) and move onto the next. It's not worth the time anagram solving or concentrating on puzzles for another minute or two. This way, I get those points in usually 2-3 minutes.

It's simple math/time. If it takes you 2-3 minutes to get 17 or 18 points, it's not really worth it to spend another minute or two trying to figure out the last two or three.

I dunno I usually find Chictionary and it's clones to be the fastest games to play though I can type really fast and get a puzzle usually done in less than a minute

* I also just ordered Lost Odyssey :D *

don't know what to go for next though

Last edited by a moderator:
Flexicon takes me like 1.5 to 2 hours to get 1000 points. Maybe that's just me. However, Chictionary takes about 1 hour and Spelling Bee takes a little less than an hour. I find that Spelling Bee lets me enter words at a faster rate than Chictionary, which would explain the difference.

Oh, also thanks to my wide screen laptop, I can get the anagram game and anagramssolved side by side and just type away. I don't know if it works as well on a more squarish display.

Good luck Rosco906, I've had that happen to me with the Pink Controller, I was so pissed lol. But I ordered Too Human yesterday, just working on the other games now :)

So I sent away for Too Human, my third prize from this site. I think next I'll either get Scene It? or Project Gotham 4, the only games I don't own that they've offered so far. Then afterwards, another controller.

Not sure if anyone's posted already, but Zoo Tycoon 2, First Aid Kit, and KitchenAid Digital Timer were added.

and i'm STILL waiting on my North Face backpack.....from 3/13. :(

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Good luck Rosco906, I've had that happen to me with the Pink Controller, I was so pissed lol. But I ordered Too Human yesterday, just working on the other games now :)[/quote]

Thanks, just got my order in :D I'm surprised none of the games have been taken off yet, I guess everybody blew their tickets on fitness equipment or something.

I was using the cordless drill and I notice that when I was using it, the back where the ventilation holes is creating sparks when I release the trigger. Is it normal for it to do that?

[quote name='Rosco906']Thanks, just got my order in :D I'm surprised none of the games have been taken off yet, I guess everybody blew their tickets on fitness equipment or something.[/quote]

Fitness equipment that will just sit there. "I'm going to work out this weekend". Then when the weekend comes "I'll work out Sunday". Then Sunday comes and passes and the equipment sits there untouched.

[quote name='CupNoodL']I was using the cordless drill and I notice that when I was using it, the back where the ventilation holes is creating sparks when I release the trigger. Is it normal for it to do that?[/quote]

Yes, the drill looks lik it was built by Dewalt or some company but I know that most of them have the ventilation holes in which you can see the sparks because I work at a hardware store :)

Got mine, used them to order GOW. I'm finally starting to catch up on all the old games I missed because I'm so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back