Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jayrama81']Has anyone recieved their points from SearchPerks yet?[/QUOTE]

I thought we were supposed to get an e-mail within 2 weeks saying how we could redeem the prizes from SearchPerks. I signed up and used it once, so I have like 530 pts, but that's enough for a deck of cards.

Haven't heard a thing from em!

Just received my 1 Gig USB Swivel Drive!

1gigusbswiveldrivep.jpg

I don't know if this has been mentioned or when exactly it disappeared, but the Zune prizes are down to two... the cable pack and the AC Adaptor. I know either the Zune Dock or the Car Adaptor disappeared a while ago, but there were three.

I need to pay a little more attention, but since I've gotten my 360 hooked up, I've lost an extra hour or two a day, at the very least.

Just ordered a black 360 controller, wish I woulda kept doing this the whole time...so many games I'd wanna pick up. Well back to the grind.

I'll be hitting the 8 week mark next week since I ordered my North Face backpack on 3/13, and I still haven't gotten any shipping notification. Should I contact them to see what's happened? Will they notify me if it's back ordered?

It's been well over 8 weeks since I ordered my Sigg Bottle on 2/24...no shipping confirm, nothing. Sent them an email a week or so ago and got the usual canned response '8-12 weeks blah blah blah.' -_-

[quote name='Jmac825']It's been well over 8 weeks since I ordered my Sigg Bottle on 2/24...no shipping confirm, nothing. Sent them an email a week or so ago and got the usual canned response '8-12 weeks blah blah blah.' -_-[/quote]

Has it been more than 12?

[quote name='Jmac825']It's been well over 8 weeks since I ordered my Sigg Bottle on 2/24...no shipping confirm, nothing. Sent them an email a week or so ago and got the usual canned response '8-12 weeks blah blah blah.' -_-[/quote]

i also ordered the sigg bottle on 2/23 but got nothing yet...its taking a long time just for a bottle

[quote name='louiedog']Has it been more than 12?[/quote]

No, but isn't their new policy 6-8 weeks? Not retroactive I suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pyoobez']I don't know if this has been mentioned or when exactly it disappeared, but the Zune prizes are down to two... the cable pack and the AC Adaptor. I know either the Zune Dock or the Car Adaptor disappeared a while ago, but there were three.

I need to pay a little more attention, but since I've gotten my 360 hooked up, I've lost an extra hour or two a day, at the very least.[/QUOTE]

Zune Car Pack got taken down the day before they added the new prizes last week. I was slowly working my way to the 8,900 points for it but once they took it down I ordered the new SceneIt? 2 and gave up. I probably just spend the $18 on Amazon for the Car Pack since I've wanted it for awhile.

[quote name='Jmac825']No, but isn't their new policy 6-8 weeks? Not retroactive I suppose...[/quote]

The last thing I have gotten shipping confirmation for was a book ordered 4/2, shipped on 5/1.

I think some of the items that have LSC branding on them take a bit longer since they have to get them made. I think they ship the stuff they have in stock as they work their way forward along the list in chronological order. Everything that I have gotten that was "out of order" from the other items I have ordered has been logo'd.

Just my two cents worth.

But they have been getting better about shipping confirmations and keeping the shipping time around a month.

[quote name='bizmat']I was wondering which racing game on LSC is better, Forza 2 or PGR4?[/quote]

They play differently. If I were you I'd go to gametrailers.com or youtube and search for reviews on each and decide which looks more interesting to you.

[quote name='louiedog']They play differently. If I were you I'd go to gametrailers.com or youtube and search for reviews on each and decide which looks more interesting to you.[/quote]
alright will do, thanks.

[quote name='louiedog']They play differently. If I were you I'd go to gametrailers.com or youtube and search for reviews on each and decide which looks more interesting to you.[/quote]
Yeah, from what I recall Forza 2 is a racing simulation game so you can't make turns going 140mph. And PGR4 is an arcade racer in which you can make those turns going 250mph with ease.

Otherwise I'm wrong and they're both racing simulation games.

FINALLY received shipping confirmation for the North Face Recon Daypack, ordered 3/13, confirmed 5/05 with a tracking number. :D

[quote name='postaldude12']Just got my shipping confirmation for the basketball and it's random cause it's comming by regular mail wow...[/quote]
Hey, I'm waiting on one of those. What day did you order yours?

[quote name='postaldude12']Just got my shipping confirmation for the basketball and it's random cause it's comming by regular mail wow...[/QUOTE]

At 9:08 tonight I did too!!!!! I ordered mine on 4/3/08 and your right, its coming via MAIL which for me is a TON better than dealing with UPS!!!!!

[quote name='Redeema']I was saving up for the Zune Car pack, too. Now I don't know what I want.[/quote]
I wish they would bring back some of the old accessories like the premium headphones. I could definitely use a new pair of earphones.

On a side note, the Garrity 2D Hi-Tech Flashlight was removed from the prize list.

I got shipping confirmation for one of the basketballs that I ordered. I ordered two on 04/03/2009 using seperate accounts.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']At 9:08 tonight I did too!!!!! I ordered mine on 4/3/08 and your right, its coming via MAIL which for me is a TON better than dealing with UPS!!!!![/quote]

Wait until you see how they make it fit in the mailbox...

68438.jpg

Ok i got all the small prize (or medium), just need Lost Odyssey and being saving my tickets for the Big prize. I wish they have those microsoft cam, i really need one.

[quote name='CupNoodL']I was using the cordless drill and I notice that when I was using it, the back where the ventilation holes is creating sparks when I release the trigger. Is it normal for it to do that?[/quote]

Just make sure you wrap it in oily rags during use. You know, for safety.

I dont understand how you guys are able to get so many prizes when it will take me about 2 weeks just to get 4k points!

[quote name='Qais']I dont understand how you guys are able to get so many prizes when it will take me about 2 weeks just to get 4k points![/quote]

In my case, it is because I am currently jobless and have nothing better to do, so I waste my time word puzzles to win free prizes to get the smallest sense of accomplishment in my life.

I'm just going to go cry now...

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']In my case, it is because I am currently jobless and have nothing better to do, so I waste my time word puzzles to win free prizes to get the smallest sense of accomplishment in my life.

I'm just going to go cry now...[/QUOTE]

ROFL
verrrrrryy nice!

I'm in the same situation - unemployed. I make sure to get 1000 points a day in my main account, which I use to get items for flipping, and I make sure to get 500 in my alternate account, which I use to get stuff that I want.

If you guys are unemployed you should check out doing online surveys. I'm a student (and an intern) and I qualify for about 7 paying surveys a day and none take longer than 10-15 minutes of half paying attention.

Also, should I order Too Human or save for a few more days to get Lost Oddessey?

lol, I'll raise my unemployed hand too. Just about nothing else to do in this crappy economy. Might as well win some prizes while I'm sitting here.

Err...*raises hand* Also unemployed - full time student. :p

Buuuuut, I'm going get my certification as a Pharmacy Technician...so, with any luck, I won't be jobless much longer.

I pay my unenployed Brother 8 dollars to play for me.

so far i gotten
forza
black control
deck of cards
and white control

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If you guys are unemployed you should check out doing online surveys. I'm a student (and an intern) and I qualify for about 7 paying surveys a day and none take longer than 10-15 minutes of half paying attention.

Also, should I order Too Human or save for a few more days to get Lost Oddessey?[/quote]

whats a good site for those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back