Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, ClubBing is now up :whistle2:o

Just logged in with my LSC account, looks like everything is the same. All my points, prizes, prize history, are there. Seems like they are going to transition everything to the new ClubBing site, since the LSC site is still up.

Guess they will have to change all of their prize branding from "live search club" to "club bing" :lol:

On another note, games do not seem to be working on the LSC site, but it is working fine on the ClubBing site.:D

Suggest everyone who is having problems playing games on the LSC site, to go to www.ClubBing.com and login and play from there.

hopefully they start shipping prizes now that the move is over im still wary why is club live still up if bing is the new thing?

i guess we know why no prizes have been coming they need rebranding with club bing

[quote name='killer9']lol did u play that game never liked it[/QUOTE]

I just started a week ago playing my 2nd and 3rd account on it. Since you could essentially play yourself, it was an easy way to max out my two smaller account. Guess I continue with the anagrams for my main account, and hope Picture This comes back. :pray:

Have you tried using the AT? At least for word slugger in firefox (and I don't see why not the others) it looks for a specific string in the title bar. The title bar has changed because the name changed, which means the auto typer will not start, at least not with the configuration I mentioned.

I found this where the search trophies are supposed to be:
*Note: The Club toolbar has been discontinued and is no longer available for download. Until further notice, if you already have the Club toolbar installed, you can continue earning up to 10 tickets per day and related trophies.

Club Bing.. almost sounds like Club Bling.. free jewlery = ftw. NOT

I wonder why they changed the name to club bing, just because they released a new search engine or somthing?

Also its funny when the site changed titles and some of the prizes still says "Club Live" on them.

[quote name='louiedog']Have you tried using the AT? At least for word slugger in firefox (and I don't see why not the others) it looks for a specific string in the title bar. The title bar has changed because the name changed, which means the auto typer will not start, at least not with the configuration I mentioned.[/QUOTE]

You'll just have to save the file and replace "Spelling Bee - Club Live" with "Spelling Bee - Club Bing". It's a pain, but I still prefer it to typing the words out myself because I actually have to do SOME work while I'm at the office =)

I did the same thing to replace the "Sleep" times in the files when Chicktionary started throwing captchas for typing too fast.

[quote name='free_willy']You'll just have to save the file and replace "Spelling Bee - Club Live" with "Spelling Bee - Club Bing". It's a pain, but I still prefer it to typing the words out myself because I actually have to do SOME work while I'm at the office =)

I did the same thing to replace the "Sleep" times in the files when Chicktionary started throwing captchas for typing too fast.[/QUOTE]

Or, you could do what I did. Change your firefox title bar to reflect the old name. You can find extensions that will do it. I think if you use IE it's even easier to edit. Just change Club Bing back to Club Live and they work.

[quote name='EKAJ13']It looks like all the games now have the same mute button. Thank god.[/QUOTE]

I use Opera for the site, which if I mute in the volume mixer on Vista, it stays muted even when I close out of the program and open it back up. :)

[quote name='pyoobez']I use Opera for the site, which if I mute in the volume mixer on Vista, it stays muted even when I close out of the program and open it back up. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I like to keep my browser volume on. Muting just the games is a much better option.

CamelBak Better Bottle 1,600 Tickets
You must be signed in to redeem this prize.

Vertical_sm.gif
AddIcon.gif
Add to My Wish List The BPA-free CamelBak Better Bottle is the first clear, re-usable water bottle that is free of the chemical called Bisphenol-A (BPA) traditionally used in hard plastic bottles. These bottles are good to go anywhere.

• Assorted Colors

• Logo'd with Live Search Club insignia

[quote name='louiedog']Or, you could do what I did. Change your firefox title bar to reflect the old name. You can find extensions that will do it. I think if you use IE it's even easier to edit. Just change Club Bing back to Club Live and they work.[/QUOTE]

Good call. I don't normally use Firefox, so I wasn't familiar with the add-ons. But this was pretty easy to find and quick to get set up. Thanks

[quote name='mewcurano']So, its confirmed the typers don't work? =/[/QUOTE]

They do, but you have to change your browser's title bar. Just change the word Bing to Live.

[quote name='Jmac825']Why did they drop Picture This? That's odd...[/QUOTE]

I think they used it to train their old search engine for searching for images, but since the new one doesn't work like that, they don't need it anymore.

[quote name='louiedog']They do, but you have to change your browser's title bar. Just change the word Bing to Live.[/QUOTE]
How do you do that on IE?

Anyone have any word on the flashlight? I'm considering getting one but I don't want it to be some crappy flashlight. I need one...living without one is ridiculous. hahah

So they got rid of MCF Prime Suspects, Hidden Expedition: Titanic, Picture This, Search Queries, and EnLIVEnent.

[quote name='rickyff7']Seem like they remove all game but left Project gotham racing 4 alone.
[/QUOTE]

Good thing I already ordered gow. I still need to get the xbox though :p.

[quote name='chexmix']Good thing I already ordered gow. I still need to get the xbox though :p.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, they should be shipping my game today. (order at 5/1)

[quote name='rickyff7']Seem like they remove all game but left Project gotham racing 4 alone.
[/QUOTE]
God damn it Microsoft, I was so close to picking up Lost Odyssey too.

NOOOOOOO!!!

Damn them, a few other things gone as well, but what sucks is all the XBOX games apart from PGR4 is gone. -.- Still needed to get forza and scene it Blah Hopefully this won't effect my order of Gears of War last night. Oh looks like Zoo Tycoon 2 is gone as well, lets hope they are about to add a bunch of new stuff, but I got a bad bad feeling.

Got my Habu Gaming Mouse ordered on 4/28 no shipping confirmation and also got Flight Simu ordered on 4/26 but my friend wasnt home to get it ='[

[quote name='lVlasterchief']What's the address trick?[/QUOTE]
Its when instead of putting your address in for dupe orders, you use my address, sending everything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back