Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']Woo, I just got my Scene It? today. No shipping confirmation. Ordered it on 5/1 so anyone around that date should be looking for there's soon.[/QUOTE]
I got my Gears of War today w/o any shipping confirmation beforehand. Was ordered on 5/1.

No sign of my Scene It? 2 (or my Lost Odyssey) ordered the same day, but your post has me thinking I might get it Friday or Saturday.

[quote name='mewcurano']Got Too Human, damn ups person left it out on the driveway.[/QUOTE]
:shock: How fortunate that someone didn't drive over it.

[quote name='NoDAK']I got my Gears of War today w/o any shipping confirmation beforehand. Was ordered on 5/1.

No sign of my Scene It? 2 (or my Lost Odyssey) ordered the same day, but your post has me thinking I might get it Friday or Saturday.

:shock: How fortunate that someone didn't drive over it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I think they're just getting tired of having to deliver something every day. Seriously, I've gotten something every day this week! :D

Still no sign of anything for me. But I hear that there might be a few packages for someone in my area but I can't confirm it.

[quote name='tallguyy808']awww they just canceled my coleman lantern that was 1000points saying its backordered. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Me too :( Except for the fact that I paid the highter price (a little over 5000) which was credited back to me.

[quote name='mewcurano']Got Too Human, damn ups person left it out on the driveway.

and no cancellation email for the 1k lantern[/QUOTE]

Doesn't UPS use USPS for delivering games? I don't remember but I think I got Forza 2 via USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
garrity hi tech flashlight=4-27
wave electric peppermill=4-28
34 piece tool kit=4-28
swiss army konus binoculars=4-28
everlast resistance band=4-29
Too Human=5-1
lost oddyssey=5-1
gears of war=5-1
scene it 2=5-1
xbox 360 controller white=5-1
fitness ball=5-1
xbox 360=5-26
george foreman grill=5-26
160 gb portable harddrive=5-26
1080p dvd player=5-26

stuff im still waiting on

[quote name='Negra3060']The Pens were removed.[quote name='free_willy']Not quite yet, but the Red Wings have looked pretty good...[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Hmm, any news of packages received in California, particularly the Riverside area?[/QUOTE]

Received the Wireless keyboard/mouse yesterday and I'm in the Coachella Valley. Ordered it 4/28 but no shipping email. I wasn't expecting it in exactly a month though since the kb/m usually takes longer to arrive.

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Hmm, any news of packages received in California, particularly the Riverside area?[/QUOTE]

RIVERSIDE CA .40 Lb 06/08/09
RIVERSIDE CA .50 Lb 06/08/09
RIVERSIDE CA .50 Lb 06/08/09
RIVERSIDE CA .80 Lb 06/08/09

there ya go all packages headed toward riverside,ca
all the packages shipped yesterday
date is est time of arrival

the weight looks lilke xbox games

2 quick questions:

1) Is Forza 2 the older retail version or the newer Platinum Hits version with the bonus disc of DLC?

For any of you who have received Gears of War this week:

2) Is it the older retail version, the newer retail version with the bonus disc, or the NEW Platinum Hits version with the bonus disc?

Thanks. :D

has anyone received any shipping emails at all before getting a prize recently i reallly wish they would go back to giving us shipping info

Heres my pending list

Too Human - Ordered 5/4
Rachel Ray Cookbook - Ordered 5/10
Scene It 2 - Ordered 5/29
Flight Sim X - Ordered 6/1
Zune Premium Earplugs - Ordered 6/2

I should see Too Human real soon.

Ok, I will join the "pending club"

Swiss Army Konus Binocular 04/28/2009
34 Piece Tool Kit 04/28/2009
Garrity 2D Hi-Tech Aluminum Flashlight 04/28/2009
TITLEIST DTCARRY (Set of 3) 05/01/2009
Too Human for Xbox 360 05/01/2009
Xbox360WirelessControllerforWindows 05/01/2009
Xbox360WirelessControllerforWindows 05/01/2009
Titleist DTROLL (Set of 3) 05/01/2009
Titleist DTROLL (Set of 3) 05/01/2009
TITLEIST DTCARRY (Set of 3) 05/01/2009
2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig 05/26/2009

my list

Xbox 360 System 4/4
Too Human 5/1
SceneIt? 2 5/3
Lost Odyssey 5/4
Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 5/9
Gears of War 5/13
Zune Premium Earplugs 5/28

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']2 quick questions:

1) Is Forza 2 the older retail version or the newer Platinum Hits version with the bonus disc of DLC?

For any of you who have received Gears of War this week:

2) Is it the older retail version, the newer retail version with the bonus disc, or the NEW Platinum Hits version with the bonus disc?

Thanks. :D[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten Gears yet, but Forza 2 was original. I'm guessing this may be because the bonus content makes sales on the original tank, so they just give it away (but that's pure speculation).

I've gotten two copies of Forza 2 and only one of them was a Platinum Hits version. The first one I ordered on 2/25 and received on 4/1 was the regular version which I ended up giving to my brother. Then I ordered a second one on 4/1 and received that one on 5/5 and it was the Platinum Hits version. So I guess that I got lucky even though I only played the game once since I don't really like it that much.

Just a heads up, I just got the everlast fitness ball and the flashlight via USPS, not UPS. I had ordered them on the first day. So if anyone is waiting for them, they should be coming, probably via USPS.

[quote name='Phasher99']Just a heads up, I just got the everlast fitness ball and the flashlight via USPS, not UPS. I had ordered them on the first day. So if anyone is waiting for them, they should be coming, probably via USPS.[/QUOTE]
Maybe the resistance bands are coming by usps as well

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i don't wanna freak anybody out, but the bliss travel kit gave me diarrhea.[/QUOTE]

You do know you're not supposed to eat the soap? :whistle2:/

Sorry for the digestive problems though, I hate tummy troubles.

[quote name='postaldude12']Maybe the resistance bands are coming by usps as well[/QUOTE]

I just got the resistance bands today and they were USPS.

Hmmm, should I order Gears of War or play for another day and get a brownie mix that's not as good as what I can make from scratch and a 99 cent spatula?

[quote name='carwave']new prize
Barefoot Contessa Brownie Gift Pack
doest look that appetizing to redeem[/QUOTE]
its probably a refurb.

I just got 5 packages from UPS all ordered on 5/1:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller For Windows
Too Human For Xbox 360
Gears Of War For Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey For Xbox 360
Bliss Tried & Blue Travel Kit

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='beatmania666']yup got mine today! ordered 5/2[/QUOTE]

excellent! i ordered 5/2 also. cant wait to play it!
thanks for a quick response!

[quote name='Splatoon']Got Lost Odyssey (ordered 5/2). Still Live Search Club packaging.[/QUOTE]
My Lost Odyssey came today. I ordered it on May 1st.
The address label on my package read Club Bing.
The note enclosed and the sticker on the game had the Live Search Club logo.

Two down, one to go. At this rate, I'm hoping to get Scene It? 2 on Saturday.

[quote name='NoDAK']My Lost Odyssey came today. I ordered it on May 1st.

Two down, one to go. At this rate, I'm hoping to get Scene It? 2 on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Mine says Club Bing on the packaging but the letter inside still says Live Search Club too.

Yay stuff is arriving again :) Got Lost Odyssey as well.

And for people who ordered black 360 controllers, I just got a shipping email :) :) :) (ordered May 1st)

[quote name='NoDAK']My Lost Odyssey came today. I ordered it on May 1st.

Two down, one to go. At this rate, I'm hoping to get Scene It? 2 on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

None of my packages have ever said the Live Search Club on them. They've always said Microsoft and have the LSC paper and sticker inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back