LIVE UPDATED: Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) - $10 Disney Coupon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Just happen to see Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) today registered by Disney. The coupon is not live, but be sure to check back. Look like its going to be $10 printable coupon again just like the previous Disney released.

http://www.alicecoupon.com

Credit to Booth from DVDTalk forum

EDIT: ITS LIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the BB exclusive and had no problem with the coupon (Though the coupon didn't scan so the guy did have to input the numbers) and I used $5 and $10 reward zone coupons i've had (though I bought "The Wolfman" on Blu-Ray as well so the money was taken off of both).

I have to say I love this movie. I was never a fan of AIW, but Tim Burton is one of my favorite directors and Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and i love when they team up, so I had to see this. I thought it was very well done and you can totally tell it's a Tim Burton movie (in a good way). I saw it in theaters twice, both in 3D, which I felt was pretty good. Overall, if you like Burton and Depp's work, you're a fan of the original Alice in Wonderland, or just looking for a fun adventure film, Alice In Wonderland is a great movie.

If you don't care about the exclusive Best Buy packaging, (which is exactly the same underneath as the 3-Disc Edition, just with an extra slipcase and like 6 cards to display in the front of the case, all made of paper) it's actually cheaper to buy it at Target by almost $1. Best Buy charges you tax on the full $26.99 amount then takes the $10 coupon as a form of payment, then your actual payment. Target takes the $10 coupon off the price before tax, so you don't pay that tax on the extra $10. I used one coupon at each store and this is how it worked.

I'm tempted to buy this at Ultimate Electronics and just sell it on eBay after I watch it and hope to break even. I doubt it'll be something I want to own.

Had trouble at the first bestbuy. Apparently the manager thinks it's a mail in rebate. Second bestbuy took it with no problems.

Walmart instore price in eastern South Carolina

Combo: 29.99

Regular: 24.99

took them 10 minutes to figure out how to use the fucking coupon, morons. Ended up costing me 22 and change. Wtf do they charge 6 dollars more instore then online??????

I stopped at the my local Best Buy, they were stumped at first as to why the $5 midnight madness didn't automatically ring out, but they were unable to override the price for the $5 AND use the Disney coupon (the manager showed me on the coupon where it read, "not good with other promotions or offers.") - so I thanked them and said I'll pass for today. It's an easy $12 buy for me, but at $16 + tax? I don't mind waiting to see if it gets lower around Black Friday.

Congrats to all who were successful at getting the price you wanted :)

Got it at Wally World for $18 and change after tax w/coupon.

It rang up at $26.96, so I didn't even need to PM BB.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']If you don't care about the exclusive Best Buy packaging, (which is exactly the same underneath as the 3-Disc Edition, just with an extra slipcase and like 6 cards to display in the front of the case, all made of paper) it's actually cheaper to buy it at Target by almost $1. Best Buy charges you tax on the full $26.99 amount then takes the $10 coupon as a form of payment, then your actual payment. Target takes the $10 coupon off the price before tax, so you don't pay that tax on the extra $10. I used one coupon at each store and this is how it worked.[/QUOTE]

Not my Targets. I've used the Disney BD coupons several times (Up and Monsters, Inc., Princess and the Frog, Toy Story 1 and 2, etc.). In every case, tax was based on the full sale amount, not including the $10 coupon. May be a YMMV...

Just got the email today.
Rented the movie first to see if I'd like it. So many luke warm reviews.
I actually liked it. This might be worth it for under $20.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Every time I have used a Disney $10 coupon at Target they have scanned it with NO problems - never a price override.[/QUOTE]

good to know. Thanks. I really don't need the Combo pack.

I scored a great deal at BJ's today. I used the coupons and got the water, payed for it with my food stamps, and got the combo for $9 and some change. Very pleased. :)

[quote name='freshzen']I'm tempted to buy this at Ultimate Electronics and just sell it on eBay after I watch it and hope to break even. I doubt it'll be something I want to own.[/QUOTE]

Redbox = $1

:lol:
2w7jnv7.jpg

2568xzt.jpg

[quote name='sunnysky']good to know. Thanks. I really don't need the Combo pack.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I don't want DVDs or need the digital copy, but it's cheaper to buy the combo. I got Alice for $11.99 last night at Best Buy.

Great to know BJ's seems to be the cheapest place. Thanks a lot guys, you've all done a wonderful job.

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Went to my TRU and used the $10.00 no problem, infact I used 2!!! Total OOP $8.00 for the 3 disc combo!!![/QUOTE]

And this here folks is why companies stop doing coupons and deals to begin with because of people's dishonesty. I mean it clearly says do not double. This was the employees fault for not reading the coupon right and the OP for lying. I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying these are reason's coupons and deals get killed.

After reading the OP original post am wondering if he got 1 or 2 copies? I'm still thinking 1 because at BB it's $26.99 so $10 off would bring it down to $16.99 and another $10.00 would bring it to $6.99 plus tax.

Coupon is giving me problems. It says printing but nothing is printing out. Can anyone post a scan of it?

I am getting it at Fry's so do I really not need a coupon there?

Picked it up at Best Buy, had them price match Fry's for $25, so $15 total :) Also got them to price match Resident Evil: Extinction for $9

[quote name='buster90']Coupon is giving me problems. It says printing but nothing is printing out. Can anyone post a scan of it?

I am getting it at Fry's so do I really not need a coupon there?[/QUOTE]

The Coupons are individually numbered. Go to your "Devices and Printers" and see what your default is set to, this is what it attempts to print to.

I was trying to print from my computer wirelessly. After a handful of failed attempts it is telling me that I have printed the coupon too many times. Even when I log into another account. Is there a way around this or looks like I'm screwed?

Stupid coupon crap is pissing me off... I can't get this to print... :whistle2:( I tried it on a different old computer and it still does that... Damn it! Ever since they updated and force you to sign in ur DMR account, I can't print them successfully.

So will frys accept the coupon? Their ad is 19.99 for the combo in todays ad. I have never used a coupon at frys

That is a single pack, look at the AD one more time. Also you can combine another disney title and save $10 either single or combo pack, see back for detail.

2401376_7258249.jpg

2401378_7258181.jpg

I saw the dvd/blu ray combo but missed the "also available". So where is my best option? I have frys, best buy, target, walmart, toysrus close by. Suddenly wife has to have this movie

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']That is a single pack, look at the AD one more time. Also you can combine another disney title and save $10 either single or combo pack, see back for detail.[/QUOTE]

Frys would be good because they also are offering 10$ off of some other disney blu rays when you buy Alice

Was the Best Buy exclusive packaging hard to find? I haven't had time to go to my local Best Buy to pick up my copy yet, and I'm wondering if I should even bother at this point.

had some luck at a BB accepting the coupon on the 19.99 single blu ray version. Of course, they had to over-ride the system, but sweet. I didn't want the 3 disc set.

Would anyone be willing to PM me a scan of one of their coupons??? I can't get the printer to work (already tried the default settings thing with no luck) and I really want to get this movie, but it's pretty expensive without coupon. Anyone looking to help? I'm leaving the house in about an hour, so if anyone can help me before then, I will try to make it worth your while!!!!!!

[quote name='scum1']Looks like it will be target for me. They have it for 26.99[/QUOTE]Plus, the coupon scans at the register without any issue.

Went to best buy today with the coupon, took their exclusive packaging up to the register expecting to wait on an override, or even a denial. The cashier was super nice(and pretty cute) and asked where I got it from because she said she had been taking the coupons all week. Scanned my $15 rewards cert. first, then for the coupon she just pressed a button, no scanning, no overrides, and I was done. About $3 after tax. I'm guessing they may have it fixed at this point in the week to accept the coupons hassle-free? Regardless, it was painless for me. Best Buy on Elston Ave in chicago, BTW.

got it for $10 from bestbuy last nite. used the cpn on the single disc, chick put in manually. didnt bat a eye. lol.

Okay- so I missed the "sale" window on this. . .

First off, there seemed to be some chatter about using this coupon on Amazon earlier in the thread - I didn't think it was possible, but perhaps someone found a way?

If not, I'm hoping to find a brick and mortar option that beats the price on frys.com of $18.97 (after shipping) with the coupon. . .

Anyone know where I can still buy it for say, $15+tax?

[quote name='moonphrogg']Okay- so I missed the "sale" window on this. . .

First off, there seemed to be some chatter about using this coupon on Amazon earlier in the thread - I didn't think it was possible, but perhaps someone found a way?

If not, I'm hoping to find a brick and mortar option that beats the price on frys.com of $18.97 (after shipping) with the coupon. . .

Anyone know where I can still buy it for say, $15+tax?[/QUOTE]

if you haven't got thist yet your coupon should still be good thru tomorrow and best buy has the combo pack for 24.99 this week.

bread's done
Back