Live, webcast interview w/ CheapyD - Now available for download

[quote name='daphatty'] I need some real content cause the interview seemed a bit one sided...[/QUOTE]

oooooohhh, burn!

I think you would find a normal show (ie non-interview show) to be much heavier on the content side of things. It's really tought to do our normal editorializing while also having a guest. We really did a good job of mixing the two with CheapyD, though. If you go back and listen to past shows with guests, there was pretty much nothing but interview. You'll be able to hear the difference, I'm sure.

We're trying to lengthen the show so that we'll be able to support the ordinary content we push along with a guest and/or other new stuff. We don't know if or when that will actually happen, though.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']second'd, can't stand her by might bother for cheapys sake[/QUOTE]

she's hardly on the show to be honest.

Great pod cast, i listen every week XD

i've listened to several of the other shows. its actually pretty good as far as the content and discussions...well better than the ign and 1up podcasts. cagcast is still #1 on my list, but most of their shows are good...

and yes i have several hours a day at work to listen to shit i dl off the internet.

[quote name='gaelan']i've listened to several of the other shows. its actually pretty good as far as the content and discussions...well better than the ign and 1up podcasts. cagcast is still #1 on my list, but most of their shows are good...

and yes i have several hours a day at work to listen to shit i dl off the internet.[/QUOTE]

You should come on the chatterbox forums if you have time :) its pretty funny on there :D

bread's done
Back