LMK what you guys think (PS3 Trade)

mannysgoldglove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Im working on a trade locally to get a PS3, heres the offer the guy emailed me with:

His Japanese 20 gig PS3 (No games 1 controller) for my PSP w/ 2 gig stick, a few cheap games and $150.

I dont have any intention to use the PS3 for anything other then Games/BlueRay so being a Jap system is no issue to me.

Am I wrong to think that this is a really good deal? What do you guys think?
Thanks

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Im working on a trade locally to get a PS3, heres the offer the guy emailed me with:

His Japanese 20 gig PS3 (No games 1 controller) for my PSP w/ 2 gig stick, a few cheap games and $150.

I dont have any intention to use the PS3 for anything other then Games/BlueRay so being a Jap system is no issue to me.

Am I wrong to think that this is a really good deal? What do you guys think?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Since I believe the the movies are region coded...none in the USA would work on it, correct? I really don't know between the two systems

[quote name='GizmoGC']Since I believe the the movies are region coded...none in the USA would work on it, correct? I really don't know between the two systems[/quote]

Japan and the United States share the same region for BluRay movies. PS3 games are region free.

A Japaanese unit will be unable to play region 1 PS1/PS2 Games and DVD Movies.

bread's done
Back