Loans

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Car LOANS - Home LOANS - School LOANS. Their everywhere!
How many do you have?

I have all three school, car, and home and its alot :cry: .

A lot of people don't have a couple of hundred grand laying around to pay off a home mortgage, so I can understand this kind of debt. I generally buy used vehicles, so car payments aren't something I'm familiar with. Student loans? I went in-state, so the cost wasn't too high. (Some would say my education wasn't that great as a result, but I got several pieces of paper that say otherwise.)

None yet, but will soon. I'm just glad I don't have to pay for my surgery and MRI. Now thats some expensive stuff! But just my luck, my old piece of crap car died (transmission, among other things). So now I have to save up for a used car.

I was loan free, then I got married and bought a new car. Now I have a mortgage, 2 car loans and my wife's student loans. We also just had a baby which is like a loan because of all the money you have to spend on them. It sucks being a responsible adult.

I have a car, school loan, and a mortgage...

demongorrian
Cheap Ass Newbie

mortgage plus home equity loan (to eliminate PMI, if that means anything to anyone)

good work getting rid of the pmi, i just did the same thing,

Yo you get old and you go into debt. That's the American way! I got married last year and bought a house so my wife and I have a car note, house note, credit cards with small balances, and student loans. Man, I hope we don't lose our jobs!

[quote name='DaleNixon']Yo you get old and you go into debt. That's the American way! I got married last year and bought a house so my wife and I have a car note, house note, credit cards with small balances, and student loans. Man, I hope we don't lose our jobs![/quote]

I feel you :? .

Best Tenant Loans UK specialses in arranging fast tenant loans in the UK. Money is the key factor that rules the world. If you get access to the funds when you need it, what else would you need?

Enjoy the freedom to use the loan amount as you wish. You can use the loan to make improvements at home, consolidating your debts, starting or expanding your business or for any personal purpose you wish.
http://www.besttenantloansuk.co.uk/best-tenant-loans-uk.html

The best thing about tenant loan is that a borrower need not put any security against the loan. Tenant loans are unsecured loans. Thus, the time which gets wasted in evaluating the value of the collateral in case of secured loans gets saved in case of tenant loan

bread's done
Back