Local Sears PSP Game Closeout

yulianovafan

CAGiversary!
I was in my local Sears here in Shreveport, LA, and saw that all but about 5 PSP titles had been moved to the bargain bin basket - there was about 15-20 titles ranging from $5 to $20. I picked up Pursuit Force and Daxter for $10 a piece.

YNF

Actually, MANY Sears are clearing out their game sections completely now. I've heard from SO many CAGs who have said that their Sears hasn't carried games in a couple years. The last out of the way Sears I was in had maybe 1-2 360 titles left, all marked down for final clearance, so I'd say it's a safe bet the entire chain may be heading that way soon.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, MANY Sears are clearing out their game sections completely now. I've heard from SO many CAGs who have said that their Sears hasn't carried games in a couple years. The last out of the way Sears I was in had maybe 1-2 360 titles left, all marked down for final clearance, so I'd say it's a safe bet the entire chain may be heading that way soon.[/QUOTE]

I would hate to see that happen. I got some awesome deals at Sears over the past years.

I've also gotten good deals there, but the only reason was that the games were on clearance because nobody ever goes to Sears for games, so I wouldn't blame Sears for getting out of the business. It was always pretty half-assed to begin with.

Yep, my Sears hasn't had gaming stuff for about three to four years, now. All you can get there are some DVD's, TV's, and DVD players and whatnot

LOL, thanks for saving me from commenting on that.

And is that a prairie dog in your sig? Prairie dogs are teh shit. :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']sad to say I know who yulia nova is, but she is very amazing to watch... sorry off topic.[/quote]

[quote name='nyprimus4']Daxter for $10 sounds good.[/QUOTE]
Isn't it still $9.99 at Best Buy with the Gamepro coupon?

Sears and K-Mart have merged now (i know because i used to work at K-Mart) and i know one of the big things at the K was that they now carried almost everything Sears did. so maybe K-Mart is consuming Sears and they are just gonna kill off the Sears stores maybe.

[quote name='cleaver']Isn't it still $9.99 at Best Buy with the Gamepro coupon?[/quote]

Should be, was still marked at $15 at my local BB yesterday.

I went to the sears at mishawaka, IN (near south bend) and they had a ton of GBA/PS2/XBox/PSP games in a bin, marked "ALL GAMES $20 OR LESS"

I thought of this thread, and eagerly dug into the bin, finding Darkstalkers, Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins, and Pursuit Force for PSP. I asked an employee to check prices.....

$20 each, EXCEPT Pursuit Force, which slapped me in the face at $30. My girlfriend just pointed to the aforementioned sign, and we left with a hearty bit of laughter.

Did get some nice clearance clothes for $5 and $10, though.

I checked our local Sears and they had nothing new on clearance. Unless of course, the clearance items were not marked and were still in the glass case with the other games (this has been known to happen at Sears, certainly).

My Sears still has a huge video games section, but they don't update anything. They are still selling $20 games for $40, like Daxter, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, etc... They still have a huge clearance...but I am wondering if there is more behind the glass thatis actually less, just not marked down.

bread's done
Back