Local Stores

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I find if you're looking for the best deal is if you go to stores that don't major in videogames at all. There is this local store near me called Assortments and it sells mostly odds and ends. Usually everything there is past down from earlier generations or bought from garage sales and resold at a slightly higher price. Of course they don't have a large selection and the games are of the older generations, but if you like classics they are a good store.

I got Rocky and Pocky there for $10 and castlevania 4 for $5. They are not easy games to find so I think those were great deals. But I'm sure people here have seen better deals. This store though is more for old furniture, dishwear, and just some old day collectables so I don't often go there since they only sometimes get a new game and because they usually aren't the popular ones. Hope this counts as a better deal.:whistle2:k

I think I'm just going to stay away unless the deal of a lifetime comes under my knowledge. All I wanted to do is post stuff and see what other people know anyway. So don't worry no more crappy deals from Mr. Commercial. (goes to commit suicide:lol: )

"I'm strange maybe even crazy, but there's never a dull moment"

bread's done
Back