CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My local Wal-mart (hagerstown, Md.) has the same PS2 games as CC-

$9.99 Video Games:
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Tekken 5 (PS2)
Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
Gangs Of London (PSP)
Paper Mario: The 1000 Year Door (GC)
Starfox Assault (GC)

Picked up KHII for a marked sales price of $9.96. Other games listed above where of course also marked $9.96.

Please understand Walmart is very much YMMV, however, I wouldn't be surprised if they start dropping a lot of the ps2/xbos/gc games down to $10-15 to get them out of the store.

[quote name='graf1k']Is KH2 a Greatest Hits title?[/quote]

Yes, sir! Better grab them before they slap that red label on the case =P

Some of Wal Marts just automatically price match other stores right on the floor so they can skip a step for you. It's up to the management.

[quote name='binaryboxcutter']Some of Wal Marts just automatically price match other stores right on the floor so they can skip a step for you. It's up to the management.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have one Wal-MArt that is right next to Circuit City and they automatically adjust prices to everything in CC's ad. Another bout 10 miles up the road does not so.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Yes, sir! Better grab them before they slap that red label on the case =P[/QUOTE]
The CC I went to already had the red label on it, but walmart by my house had the regular box. I just priced matched with no problem.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Yes, sir! Better grab them before they slap that red label on the case =P[/quote]

You do know that, only square games that ever really go up in value are the first games (FFVII for the PS1, FFX for the PS2, ECT). The sequels tend not to hold as much value.

Not to mention ther are a bazillion regular KH2 out there.

[quote name='Dhuk']You do know that, only square games that ever really go up in value are the first games (FFVII for the PS1, FFX for the PS2, ECT). The sequels tend not to hold as much value.

Not to mention ther are a bazillion regular KH2 out there.[/quote]

I haven't seen FFX for the PS2 gone up in price yet, FF7 is the case because it's original and great storyline, like Chrono Trigger. Maybe when PS2 becomes obselete, then FFX might rise in value for collection.

[quote name='Dhuk']You do know that, only square games that ever really go up in value are the first games (FFVII for the PS1, FFX for the PS2, ECT). The sequels tend not to hold as much value.

Not to mention ther are a bazillion regular KH2 out there.[/QUOTE]

It's purely a preference, just like the Hollywood VideoPH 360 artwork.

I have seen alot of the KHII games red label aready.. sometimes though this has happened to two of my greatest hits PS2 games is that the red greatest hits labels is just part of the shrink wrap and not the case art...

[quote name='Derrick1979']I have seen alot of the KHII games red label aready.. sometimes though this has happened to two of my greatest hits PS2 games is that the red greatest hits labels is just part of the shrink wrap and not the case art...[/quote]

It's just a matter of time before they appear on case art, I've seen them already. :hot:

[quote name='Serik']I never understood why the "Greatest Hits" label bothers some people...[/quote]

People are goofy and say it looks bad in thier collections? If you look down the line of spines from someone's collections nothing is uniformed they all have pictures or different colors or the white with bold letters in black if anything group the red ones together.. It's kind of a dumb annoyance to some people.. Im happy with it being $20 or under instead of $50...

To each their own I suppose. I'm so used to buying PS1 and PS2 games from eBay sans the case and instructions that I don't care. Just as long as the game works!

My Wal-Mart was out of Paper Mario though :(

[quote name='Serik']To each their own I suppose. I'm so used to buying PS1 and PS2 games from eBay sans the case and instructions that I don't care. Just as long as the game works!

My Wal-Mart was out of Paper Mario though :([/quote]

For true game collectors, original case graphic means a lot , if not as much as the disc itself. :bouncy:

[quote name='dbz4ever']For true game collectors, original case graphic means a lot , if not as much as the disc itself. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I had 385+ PS2 games in my collection and 5 of them is GH cover. Oh man it look ugly in my collection.... I thinking to pickup RE 4 on PS2 this week but it had GH cover. So, i change my mind to pickup Wii version instead.

Game Cube PC is not bother me much compared PS2 GH ........is BIG RED ugly cover ever.

[quote name='Masterkyo'] I thinking to pickup RE 4 on PS2 this week but it had GH cover. So, i change my mind to pickup Wii version instead..[/quote]

Good to see someone more picky than me, lol :lol:

bread's done
Back