Locating Wii at Target

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
If you search target.com you won't find the Wii console in the listings any more, but I took a look at the URL of another product (the DS) and it became apparent that it was a simple matter of replacing the ASIN in that URL with the ASIN for the Wii. I looked the Wii's ASIN up on amazon.com and plugged it in. Specifically, replace the "asin=B000I10PY2" from the black (onyx) DS page (or whatever ASIN for whatever product you are looking at) part of the URL with "asin=B0009VXBAQ". Viola, you get the Wii console page, with "Find it at a Target Store" button intact and functional. I have no idea how accurate their listings are, but perhaps it is worth mentioning:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...-9375325?ie=UTF8&asin=B0009VXBAQ&frombrowse=1

[quote name='crunchewy']If you search target.com you won't find the Wii console in the listings any more, but I took a look at the URL of another product (the DS) and it became apparent that it was a simple matter of replacing the ASIN in that URL with the ASIN for the Wii. I looked the Wii's ASIN up on amazon.com and plugged it in. Specifically, replace the "asin=B000I10PY2" from the black (onyx) DS page (or whatever ASIN for whatever product you are looking at) part of the URL with "asin=B0009VXBAQ". Viola, you get the Wii console page, with "Find it at a Target Store" button intact and functional. I have no idea how accurate their listings are, but perhaps it is worth mentioning:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...-9375325?ie=UTF8&asin=B0009VXBAQ&frombrowse=1[/QUOTE]

Store near me has "limited availability" ... wtf does that mean? Either its in stock or it isnt.

[quote name='crunchewy']If you search target.com you won't find the Wii console in the listings any more, but I took a look at the URL of another product (the DS) and it became apparent that it was a simple matter of replacing the ASIN in that URL with the ASIN for the Wii. I looked the Wii's ASIN up on amazon.com and plugged it in. Specifically, replace the "asin=B000I10PY2" from the black (onyx) DS page (or whatever ASIN for whatever product you are looking at) part of the URL with "asin=B0009VXBAQ". Viola, you get the Wii console page, with "Find it at a Target Store" button intact and functional. I have no idea how accurate their listings are, but perhaps it is worth mentioning:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/601-9671263-9375325?ie=UTF8&asin=B0009VXBAQ&frombrowse=1[/quote]

you guys might want to checkout itrackr.com for that i found 2 stores that have wiis in my area ........the only bad thing is that you have to register

It takes a little while before they show up on the shelves, the electronics guy is usually not the one stocking them.

It's not crap! Target got a shipment of Wiis in on Thursday 1/25. They get them shipped via UPS. Call them at 11am every morning during the week to see if they got a new shipment in. The clerk told me they usually don't come in on the weekends.

Yeah, they were in stock. Online now shows out of stock and limited availability for the 2 that had them. I'm sure a lot of time people that answer the phone rather tell you no than to actually check for you.

iTrackr lit up today for all the Targets too.

bread's done
Back