(LOCK!) otm's CUSTOM SIGS sweat shop (updated 6/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ozzkev55']hey one track, i know that this is last minute, but i got this cool shroom from crystalklear, to which is a real badass of a shroom, so if its not too much, could you incorporate this into the sig as well, thanx again man[/QUOTE]

no worries bro, i can do that for you

hey onetrack don't know if its too late or not, but if not i'd like to have a sig made with the Marvel character Cable incorporated into it. if you need a pic i can get one. thx much.

[quote name='havok2164']hey onetrack don't know if its too late or not, but if not i'd like to have a sig made with the Marvel character Cable incorporated into it. if you need a pic i can get one. thx much.[/QUOTE]

not too late, i'll add you to the list

I feel kinda weird saying this, but OneTrack seems extremely backed up, as everyone (like me) is begging him to do their sigs. So. Moxio, and any other cag artists, it'd be insanely cool if someone could make a sig.

Okay; It seems you're knee-deep in requests, so tell me if you're not up to another one as I don't want to force anyything on anyone:

I'd like (I hate saying that; it sounds so assertive.) one with demons in the background, a "whole lot of grunge" as was said earlier, and "FALSE HOPE" written across the middle in the font Daemonesque or a similar font (available at acidfonts.com if you don't have it). There's a whole story behind my name, which is why I'd like the demons. BE sure to tell me if it's too much, though. I can certainly see from your perspective how it can be.

[quote name='False Hope']Okay; It seems you're knee-deep in requests, so tell me if you're not up to another one as I don't want to force anyything on anyone:

I'd like (I hate saying that; it sounds so assertive.) one with demons in the background, a "whole lot of grunge" as was said earlier, and "FALSE HOPE" written across the middle in the font Daemonesque or a similar font (available at acidfonts.com if you don't have it). There's a whole story behind my name, which is why I'd like the demons. BE sure to tell me if it's too much, though. I can certainly see from your perspective how it can be.[/QUOTE]

No problem, i'll add you to the list... i think i can pull it off, worse case scenerio is you dont like it.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Could you make me something along the lines of

"Renegade 0" In the middle and I would like the 0 to have a diagonal slash through it.
Something with MasterChief in it, maybe some other stuff
Colors: Dark Green, Black, and maybe some Navy blue
Just have fun with it whatever you think will look good thanks.[/QUOTE]

hey OTM I wasn't sure if you cought this a couple days ago, cuz you didn't say anything about it, but if you did then uhh im sorry for putting it on again?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hey OTM I wasn't sure if you cought this a couple days ago, cuz you didn't say anything about it, but if you did then uhh im sorry for putting it on again?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i saw it bro, i'll put you on the list today, sorry for not responding sooner.

[quote name='onetrackmind']No problem, i'll add you to the list... i think i can pull it off, worse case scenerio is you dont like it.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. With what I've seen of your past works, I'm sure I'll like it. Even if I don't I can't complain. Thanks much, though. I realise how much you've got to do, so do take your time. Thanks again.:notworth:

No need to incorporate any OPIV stuff if its too hard since I listen to a wide variety of ska (80s regee/ska is very very good), a rude boy/skanker is fine, either way Ill be happy, whatevers easier for you.

i approve, and that is by far the sickest sig, ive ever seen, ill leave the shrooms out, since a work of art like that need not be spoiled, thanx a bundle man

[quote name='Ozzkev55']i approve, and that is by far the sickest sig, ive ever seen, ill leave the shrooms out, since a work of art like that need not be spoiled, thanx a bundle man[/QUOTE]

no problem bro, i'm glad you like it. Enjoy the sig!

[quote name='onetrackmind']no problem bro, i'm glad you like it. Enjoy the sig![/QUOTE]

lol, apparently I need to have another contest thats rigged so that you win =)

[quote name='onetrackmind']Javil was too tough an opponent[/QUOTE]How in the hell did I win that contest, anyway? :lol:

You're leaving my league and entering Moxio territory with some of these.

[quote name='Javil']How in the hell did I win that contest, anyway? :lol:

You're leaving my league and entering Moxio territory with some of these.[/QUOTE]

thanks buddy, some of the ones i did today turned out really cool... i like ozzkev's the best i think.

hey bro you might want to actually save the file on your hard drive and host it on either imageshack or photobucket, because i have so many much stuff hosted i cant keep it up for too long.

also make sure to add
afterwards.

You're leaving my league and entering Moxio territory with some of these.[/QUOTE]

Lol Moxio territory?

Immense amounts of ass-kissing and hot chicks, most likely. :D

Holeeeeeeeeeee Shieeeeeeeeet OP! You're on a mo-freakin' roll! Kick ass job! As Darth Vader would say:

"Impressive... Most Impressive."

Very nice sigs. But one thing tho, the file size for each pic is waaaayyyyy too big. You need to optimize them down to jpg format. I optimized gameguy22006's sig from 113KB down to 19KB w/o lost in quality. Here is the sig:

gameguy22006.jpg

Using sigs with smaller file size can help the unfortunate 56kers and slow broadbanders. :)

Resolved the issue from this morning, i rehosted everyones sigs, so you can come and get them... i'll also PM everyone to give them a heads up... sorry everyone.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Nice to see we're all moving up in the world (list). :D[/QUOTE]

haha slowly but surely... i hope this week to get a lot done. Thanks for being patient.

[quote name='jaykrue']Holeeeeeeeeeee Shieeeeeeeeet OP! You're on a mo-freakin' roll! Kick ass job! As Darth Vader would say:

"Impressive... Most Impressive."[/QUOTE]
"but you are not a jedi yet!"

OMG i want one like shrikes for #2 trader... with a bud light case instead

haha... OTM take your time... you do really nice stuff! thanks in advance if you do it (no prob if you dont ;))

[quote name='StealthySeal']OMG i want one like shrikes for #2 trader... with a bud light case instead

haha... OTM take your time... you do really nice stuff! thanks in advance if you do it (no prob if you dont ;))[/QUOTE]:rofl:

You definitely need to make this happen, OTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back