Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
To celebrate my new move into a travel trailer I stole these from my local Office Max...

Actually, not really - and I have receipts for all my sealed merchandise - available upon request. :)

Decided to just go ahead and price my shit. Prices include first class shipping w/ DC.

HAVE:

Want List:

:360: 360
- Amped 3
- Marketplace Points

:pSP: PSP
-- Burnout Legends
-- Socom
-- GTA: Liberty City Stories
-- Kingdom of Paradise
-- Popolocrois
-- Ridge Racer

:ds: DS
Resident Evil DS
Lost in Blue
Castlevania DS *obtained*
Pheonix Wright *Pending from doodle*

:ps2: / :xbox: PS2 / XBox
- Path of Neo
- King Kong

I will check lists as I'd love to fill out my PS2 / DS collections

PENDING
:psp:
Legend of Heroes (RPG) ($26)- case insert and manual are mint - clear plastic on UMD has some wear (scuffs/scratches) but disc itself is mint - plays fine

:gba:
Castlevania Double Pack
- Case has some self dents in it (see picture) but manual and cartridge are mint.
(I'd ship this in a box to prevent more damage to the case if you'd want)

Microsoft Brand 360 Wireless Controler - new and sealed

Dell C400 Laptop is used but only by myself - still has a year of Dell complete care left on the warranty which is transferable. Absolutely nothing wrong with this laptop at all - I just bought a new one that has internal drives and a bigger screen. Battery still holding a solid charge - time varies depending upon what you're doing (i.e. less battery time when surfing wirelessly and listening to music than when typing a paper) Pictures available upon request - some minor scuffs on the outer metal casing but nothing serious.

(The decal will be removed shortly once I pick up some more goo-gone - its just a promo decal I got with some parts I ordered a year or two back and not a real one)

Specifications:
Processor: Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) III CPU - M 1200MHz

OS: Windows XP Pro (restore discs included and license sticker still attached to bottom of laptop)

Connectivity:
- Built in Modem and Ethernet ports
- Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card - Packet Scheduler Miniport (internal wireless b/g)

Warranty: Complete Care until 1/2/2007

Memory: 512mb

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Drive: CD-R/W / DVD-ROM drive (external)

Comes with Dell charger and good battery that holds charge - duration depends upon activity but I can get about an hour and a half using wireless g to surf the internet and playing videos/music and I don't have the settings optimized. According to dell it should do 3-4 hours but its never done that even when it was new - again, I've never done the optimization so it might.

Looking for $375 shipped priority, fully insured. Postal Money order / Personal check (from 10+ feedback users) only. PM me with questions if you're interested. If you think thats too high - I've seen auctions end in that range that didn't have the complete care warranty, were running the 866MHZ processor and were only sporting 256mb of RAM - this price isn't set in stone and I'm willing to do some trading to bring the price down.

SOLD

:360: DoA 4 XBox ($35) 1 small scratch - less than 1cm long on the outer edge of the disc - not deep and I couldn' get it to show up for the picture. Game did load up and play perfectly on Saturday and I probably put 4-5 hours into it with no troubles.

:360: 1 XBox 360 Charge and Play Kit -

:ds: Animal Crossing DS - EB gutted copy - light markings on case from rubbing with GooGone. (just purchased this and DoA 4 from another CAG and didn't enjoy either of them :cry: - although Mario Kart DS kicks ass :D )

Microsoft Xbox + two official microsoft controllers (one black,one blue) - Phillips drive. It was previously my family's LAN Xbox until I bought the 360.

Boxed and ready to ship!

Ipod Nano - 2GB black - light scratching on unit/screen but they aren't noticeable once its on. Comes with everything a new one does except for the earbuds. Also gomes with an orange and gray iSkin. Works perfectly and is holding a charge - I just never use it since I got the mp3 CD reader in my car.

[quote name='Zyvern']5 shipped?[/QUOTE]

sounds good to me - I'll get back to you if nobody beats that offer by tomorrow evening :D

[quote name='RandyTsai']did that guy offer you $5 for the memory card pro duo?[/QUOTE]

ah, shit forgot about that - this is my old TL - he was offering me his price on a DMC 3 guide :D
Otherwise I'd have been an ass.

[quote name='joevan']ah, shit forgot about that - this is my old TL - he was offering me his price on a DMC 3 guide :D
Otherwise I'd have been an ass.[/QUOTE]

I should have looked at the date huh.

I'm gonna take a hold on the laptop for a minute - one of my home niggers showed me some auctions on eBay going for 300 shipped for ones without the internal wireless card, only 256mb ram, and no warranty outisde of the seller's DOA :shock:

I'm going to do some more research into it as I would really like to get enough money to cover a portion of my new one, sorry - I'll repost tomorrow afternoon at the latest with new pricing if anything changes.

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn, after all that trouble of me looking for the size of it and waking my wife up about it:cry: [/QUOTE]

Yea - feel free to call me bad names and make vulgar comments about my mother - I didn't do my research fully and feel like an ass - but I don't want to short myself too much on it :cry:

[quote name='joevan']Yea - feel free to call me bad names and make vulgar comments about my mother - I didn't do my research fully and feel like an ass - but I don't want to short myself too much on it :cry:[/QUOTE]
Just blame me like everyone else does. ;) You know you want to.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just blame me like everyone else does. ;) You know you want to.[/QUOTE]

Nah - unlike them, I'm man enough to admit I fucked up and didn't do my homework before impulsively pulling a price from my ass. I'm pissed at myself because I feel like a tool for having to decline about 10 offers from people with cash on hand. Although, had 10 people not PM'd me in the space of five minutes after I first posted it, I might have let it slide, but that was my first clue I might be severely underselling myself. ;)

[quote name='Jedi1979']i should have know since Office Max was in the first sentence...Too good to be true...tease;)[/QUOTE]

yea, TMAC and I served in juvie together apparently.
Again - I appologize for disrupting the wife's sleep - I know that didn't earn any points with her when I decided to douche out and leave you hanging. :whistle2:#

[quote name='zionoverfire']Wait so you're looking for a DS again? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I demo'd the Castlevania game at EB yesterday :drool: and sold off my LAN xbox so for the moment, I'm in the money again. Plus now theres Mario Kart now which is the game of my youth :D

So yes, I'm in the market for a DS...again.
You think this is bad - I'm even worse when it comes to women :roll:

she'll get over it...i hope....Off to bed i go, gotta get up in 4 hours for work:cry: ...keep me in mind when you decide on price or if you just go the ebay route...

[quote name='joevan']I demo'd the Castlevania game at EB yesterday :drool: and sold off my LAN xbox so for the moment, I'm in the money again. Plus now theres Mario Kart now which is the game of my youth :D

So yes, I'm in the market for a DS...again.
You think this is bad - I'm even worse when it comes to women :roll:[/QUOTE]

Interesting.... we'll I'd love to help but I'm using mine until I break down and buy a new gba.

[quote name='Jedi1979']she'll get over it...i hope....Off to bed i go, gotta get up in 4 hours for work:cry: ...keep me in mind when you decide on price or if you just go the ebay route...[/QUOTE]

You have first dibs on the new price - its a bit higher but I still think its in the realm of reasonable considering what else is out there.

damn 50% jump in price...plus you dont take paypal, plus i dont have anything in my tradelist that interests you to bring it down to where i could have afforded it so i guess its a no go for me:cry: ...

feel free to give it to whoever is next but thanks for offering me first crack:)

Alright, since I'm so nice I'll offer you $3 for it (the laptop)... I'll pay you in pennies, and possibly a nickel here and there :D

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn 50% jump in price...plus you dont take paypal, plus i dont have anything in my tradelist that interests you to bring it down to where i could have afforded it so i guess its a no go for me:cry: ...

feel free to give it to whoever is next but thanks for offering me first crack:)[/QUOTE]

I know its a jump and I still feel like a dick - but I was basing my price on the barebones model w/o the super fix it if you drop it warranty.
If its any help - there are some of the 866MHz ones on eBay for less than $200 shipped - I don't knwo what kind of power your wife needs for computing but as far as portability goes - I do love the C400's - I just don't have a need for portability anymore :(

[quote name='whoknows']Alright, since I'm so nice I'll offer you $3 for it (the laptop). I'll pay you in pennies, and possibly a nickel here and there :D[/QUOTE]

Damn - what did I do to deserve a friend like you? :rofl:
I'm so fortunate :cries tears of hapiness:

Interested in Laptop! PM'd Son!
Oh ya, feel free to CML to bring the price down but Danimal has first dibs. I am letting him pick one game off my list to add to his prize package in his Super-Awesome 4-a-Good Cause Contest. I would normally link you to the thread but I am on my brothers Laptop and I dont have a wireless mouse hooked up.

EDIT:
Got back to my room and linked it. Free advertising.

[quote name='rortiz79']any luck in my list for the MS?[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda interested in your Logitech PS2 controler - what kind of shape is it in?
I totally missed your earlier post due to my pricing saga.

[quote name='Troopa']$375 shipped for that laptop is a good deal. You actually had it cheaper than that? :D

Free bump.[/QUOTE]

Yea, $250 because I was pricing it as a barebones model - my fuckup :roll:

I thought $375 sounded about right since its a good laptop that's not too out of date.

International Finance 447 a'int no joke. Just finished an investment analysis on the Euro I've been working on for a week and now somebody needs to sell me Castlevania DS

[quote name='rortiz79']You still interested in the controller?[/QUOTE]

I just picked one up off of mookyjooky for $15 - sorry :cry:

[quote name='onetrackmind']i thought i'd stop by and hang out in vandigo's trailer... pass me a Milwaukee's Best.[/QUOTE]

haha - screw that, we only drink the finest Cambodian breast milks in the trailer
[/ Dave Chapelle reference]

Actually, at the moment I don't have any liquor moved in with me - the TV was the first priority :rofl:

But I do have a grill now :D

[quote name='joevan']haha - screw that, we only drink the finest Cambodian breast milks in the trailer
[/ Dave Chapelle reference]

Actually, at the moment I don't have any liquor moved in with me - the TV was the first priority :rofl:

But I do have a grill now :D[/QUOTE]

haha a grill is the first thing i bought when i moved out... first night i grilled up some steaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back